SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 68 of 75 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 71 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:45 am

The ladies and their suitors are back tonight. We have to relive the greatest hits from last night and pretend as if we don't know who is going home tonight...

Guys are at the finalist house and girls are getting ready and pretending they are confused and have so many hard decisions to make.

For Lily Richie is a mix of the other two. She knows she needs the mental connection because the physical connection can carry you only so far in a relationship.

Lesina is not sure about the physical with Logan and not sure if she and Aaron are in the same stage of life. Also a lot of their banter is based on the process, she is not sure what they would talk about once the cameras are done. Then there are also his grumpy, anger issues.

Meanwhile Richie is a tad put out because he found out that Jesse was the one that threw him under the bus with Lily. And Jesse just can't shut up. He is talking a mile a minute...

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:59 am

Final cocktail party to see who gets to meet the ladies families.

Aaron and Logan are ragging on one another in their ITMs. Aaron thinks Logan is as stupid as sh*t and Logan thinks his romantic side has rubbed off on Aaron, but the box he gave Lesina is sh*t. Meanwhile, Lesina is still laying the groundwork for ending single, because well we can see the two duds she picked for herself.

Lily is chatting with Quinn because she is attracted to him and he makes her feel good, but she wants to make sure it is more than that.

Richie apologizes to Lesina who has forgotten about the whole genuineness thing, but apparently Jesse hasn't and of course, my internet is acting up right in the middle of his chat with Lily.

Lily is worried about Jesse' lack of relationship experience and now Richie will be blabbing about him during their meeting. He thinks in real life Jesse will drag her back. Please, why now? You've been above this tattling pettiness thus far...

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:05 am

The narrative that Lesina picks no one has been kicked into high gear. TPTB aren’t even being subtle about it.

I just what her season to be over - I’m just here for the Lily/Richie story :swinginglove

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:13 am

Lesina with Logan...his life would feel emptier with out her. He wishes on shooting stars that he meets someone who would love him as much as he loves them. If she picked Aaron he would make peace with that and they weren't meant to be. He would respect her if she picked nobody.

Lily with Richie...telling him she will choose someone. At some point she thought she might not choose anyone, but now she is sure she will pick someone...hint, hint.

Lesina giving Aaron the same options as Logan. He would figure out how they would work. He would be gutted if she picked Logan...for 3 weeks. She says he apparently has a short turn around time and is laughing...but not in a good way. It would be the hardest if she picked nobody because then neither of them were good enough and she wouldn't have found her person.

Richie feels great about them, but not about when someone threw him under the bus. He would be fine if Lily picked Quinn who is a great guy, but not the other guy who he hasn't trusted this whole time. She thought the whole matter was done and wonders why they say they trust her judgement, but don't. She is not happy this is coming out right now before the RC when she doesn't have the time to sort it out! F bombs are flying from Ms. Lily...

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:27 am

Lily wanted clarity and thought she was getting it. Richie is now mad at himself that he wasted his time with Lily talking about Jesse when he didn't need to...because he is a grown up.

Lily pulls Jesse and asks what happened...and we  deadhorse once again. And we will never know because this was all off camera. She wants them to stop trying to help her because she can take care of this herself.

Now Richie's turn. :headbanging and Richie comes back and he and Jesse go at it. Art is stuck sitting there trying to keep a straight face. They both pretend like it is fine, but it isn't...and more talking about the possibility that Lesina picks nobody. You think...

This is so bittersweet. Hardest RC... 3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 68 2622943811

Lily...needs a moment and goes off with Lesina. She is crying and upset. Lesina is as cool as a cucumber...

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:36 am

Hard for the guys to see how upset Lily is and how much she cares for them.

Lily...Jesse??? WTH. I did not expect that. I thought he was the one going. She goes for another cry.

Lesina...Logan, Aaron.

Lily...I think Quinn knows he is going. Jesse has the banter, but we are left hanging because she thinks she might have made a mistake....

Next Sunday...bachelors pull out all the stops and Jesse puts his foot in it when they go meet the bettes folks.

Is that going to be it? The final? or are we going to be tortured some more with FDs.  and LCDs. It's the season that never ends!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:14 am

@Sprite This season has gone on so long I barely remember what life was like back at the start.  I do have vague recollections of being able to buy toilet paper...

ETA:  OMG I just went back to the start of the thread and it was JANUARY - this show has been airing 3-4 nights a week and still gone on for TWO MONTHS!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:09 am

@Bobette Yeah way too long, and with all of New Zealand going into isolation I just don't think anyone cares anymore!

Regardless of my thoughts of Lesina in the show, we are blessed to have people like her out there working so hard right now. We thank you, go girl!

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwilaura80 Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:18 am

Bad news guys.... looks like final will be delayed.

“Meanwhile, The Bachelorette: The Final Rose will not screen next Tuesday as originally scheduled. The new restrictions meant Warner Bros. was not able to finish the episode when it was in post-production.

"We will play at some point, we're just not sure when. When things start back up again we will have a better idea but until then, The Final Rose is where the season will end," a spokeswoman said.”

Source

kiwilaura80

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:40 am

@kiwilaura80 3 - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 68 2254279460

I need closure on this marathon season!  From what Daryl hinted, the ATFR was where all the really juicy stuff went down.  Damn.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:51 am

I guess that is a fitting (non-)ending to a really messy production. Upset

Lily was on IG right before the episode and said that she made a last minute decision yesterday to go live in a shed in Takaka for a month. I figured they want to spend the lockdown together, but with this news I think they may also need to hide from the public.
She said she was happy and asked people to trust her.
https://www.instagram.com/stories/lilymcmanus/

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:17 pm

I've invested 3 months of my life into watching this damn show. I need an ending! I'm confused on why it is hard to put together a show in post-production?
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 75 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 71 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+25
kiwilaura80
Kels0012
Idlemess
Batmouth
mattnz
rosefun
atem
blueblues
Jolena
just me
sdmom