SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:02 pm

Astrobach wrote:@Bobette
What are the numbers corresponding to? Do you use their Alphabetical order or something else, I can’t make it make sense? dizzy Thanks! Even by looking at their feet I can’t come up with 19 but 17 or 18 ...HELP? laugh out loud

She matched the guys in the first s/cap to those of the group pic.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Jordan44 Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:05 pm

@Astrobach Yes my top 4 are Logan for F1, Johnothan F2, Aaron F3 and Kurt F4

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:14 pm

@GuardianAngel
Thanks GA, I can see that... I wanted to have a list with numbers AND their names... not just on pic to another. I’m still trying to identify them and learn their names.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:06 pm

@Astrobach As @GuardianAngel says, I was just trying to work out who was missing from the SC.  The guys are all tagged on the cast photo I posted here and their names are written below their pictures in the WD article here but if you want a list then here you go:

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 RfR510s

Source

1 Aaron
2 Daryl
3 Steve
4 Logan
5 Jonathan
6 Marcus
7 Terence
8 Conor
9 Dominic
10 Jesse
11 Quinn
12 Liam
13 Glenn
14 Marc
15 George
16 Tavita

Hidden/eliminated green stars left to right:

Tyler
Kurt
Elliot
Brendon
Flynn
Clayton

Jordan44 wrote:IMO, I'm thinking they wouldn't reveal there was a spy that early on cause wheres the fun in that! I think that's when they told them they are going to Argentina as they seemed to be there quite early in the filming schedule. Perhaps eliminating two at first RC, then another 2 elimination episodes, then Argentina.
I count 18, but who is the guy at the back, dark skinned number 16? Good spotting on the rose on Logan, and yes I think Elliott and Flynn out early.
Also I wonder if we will have intruders, since only 22 contestants and applications said for 25?

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 0Lj80yf

Source

I think there must be 19 because if you look at the feet IMO there are three people hidden between numbers 5 and 16.  I wondered if it was them finding out they were going to Argentina too, but I very much doubt they'd take the spy overseas.  

They had a spy in the last AU season and he was revealed on night 1, before the first CP, so I could see them doing it just before the second RC; otherwise the Lead will too much insider info IMO and won't have the opportunity for her to use her intuition.

Astrobach wrote:Even by looking at their feet I can’t come up with 19 but 17 or 18 ...HELP? laugh out loud

IMO there os one guy obscured in the back row, and two in the middle row.  Otherwise there would be a massive gap which doesn't make sense because look how neatly the rest of them are lined up.

Can't see what the guy in the back row is wearing but the guy in the middle row between 6 and 16 (probably Flynn IMO) is wearing a blue suit, and the guy next to him (under 9's chin) is wearing black.

Here's the video again:

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:30 pm

@Bobette :Thanktwo You beat me to it! laugh out loud I was just in the process of doing that same thing.
In the meantime' Ive looked at some Astro and added Logan as a contender, although, not convinced of possible F1 just yet.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:34 pm

@Astrobach From the rose, IMO Logan gets the first date; that alone is enough to rule him out for me.  I'm thinking he's F4.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:42 pm

@Bobette yes, I could see that.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:37 pm

SCs from the sneak peak about Lesina 27/01

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 OVv96lK

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 SA0haJ5

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 Glnsug8

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 CUxlmYg

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 JtokST1

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 QEreD7j

Source

There are comments on the post praising the show for depicting her real life, so I presume it was shot at her real job and home.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:47 pm

How much more time before the show is on for you guys? I’m eager to find out more!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:54 pm

Astrobach wrote:How much more time before the show is on for you guys? I’m eager to find out more!

Only about 3.5 - 4 hours before it premieres in NZ.  I'm in AU so will be watching via the Archive like you.

If any of our NZ members feel like blogging the episode or posting their thoughts after that would be great.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:35 am

OK here we go.  SCs from the long season promo at the start of episode 1, in order.  Dumping them all at once at this stage because there's SO MUCH to unpack; can divide into guys/themes later.  I'll let y'all get stuck in while I go back and watch the rest of the ep.

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 RIO2HQf

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 4ZUorU4

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 86XEKD0

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 J8DL8EX

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 R0UNtBn

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 W81kJHZ

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 Ecylla2

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 19wNgci

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 WNoj7hF

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 J6xleAC

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 IlLFVAQ

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 ZlAJL5f

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 2uNunjT

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 DUDdxU9

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 LJ3ofyh

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 D0QgviP

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 UnBp5Sr

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 VdYswcw

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 VMmmBRx

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 ImW3aED

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 Boj3QHE

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 QcljugK

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 3DsCTE9

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 HgPmtMf

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 TXlhd9H

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 IVi8iJm

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 UIWCrHQ

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 Inlf6tR

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 RRnYsPH

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 NV4tTaF

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 Zb15F78

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 Om0C4cn

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 H9PzLbC

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 GkLQ1PQ

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 AITKsmz

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 Mns4MKb

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 30x4KWT

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 456ZpqY

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 BgSnOKG

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 UHPwAUq

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 E0XsWGk

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 Perg8cv

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 25OFeWr

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 UWtpRfC

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 LjfHCu6

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 HehSMwT

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 4iOtJpv

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 5EdySvr

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 O3ABT6f

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 HnhKikv

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 NTiwXb0

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 IWhfQ0X

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 APiX4d0

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 7DqUOXd

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 Uy7pYfP

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 7q08uTo

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 5wqjhiq

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 RvgcHgt

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 JX38my1

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 YY3r1D6

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 VcrkgnU

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 GQDU8Aa

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 Xsq2CKD

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 8iAgjg8

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 Hxatues

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 ZtzZ5dT

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 2UPXfdC

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 X3l45dA

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 IGjOkoC

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 J0AWKRJ

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 0EetCS6

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 2 GvTOJyK

Source: TVNZ2, Episode 1
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:54 am

The RC shot where they all look excited and I assume being told they are going to Argentina, is missing Brendan, Dominic and I think someone else?
Also I can only see one guy, Steve(?) with a rose? Perhaps no elimination that week?

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+3
Astrobach
Bobette
AllAboutLove
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum