SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:30 am

@AllAboutLove :fingersarecrossed

Also just noting there is a TONNE of Marc. Would make a good contrast to Aaron at the FRC, no?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:33 am

@Bobette let’s gooooooo!!!!  perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 5 1176891977  We deserve a favorite for F1 about now right? Right!? laugh out loud 

Will keep sleuthing Screencaps! Aaron has stats for possible-F1 for everything else (ep 1 intro, m&g, one of one chat, first rose at RC). Screencaps show he gets a kiss and another date. *Fingers crossed*

ETA: yes! Marc would be the perfect contrast to Aaron! Let it be TPTB :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:34 am

@AllAboutLove Well now you've got my hopes up so I might as well go all in.  perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 5 3806527698

And let's not forget the silversmiths association - I wonder if they make rings...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:35 am

@Bobette I posted about the silversmiths and possible jewelry for FRC in Aaron’s thread just a bit ago! *great minds* bestbud!

I’m ready to go all in. :yes: If he gets his heart broken what’s new! Story of my life watching this show laugh out loud laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:36 am

OK, I'm on board. cheerleader

Also just noting that if Kurt's not F1, he can follow all the big boobed girls he likes and I won't say another word about it. :halo: cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:38 am

@Bobette perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 5 3806527698   cantstopl  yes I’ll give him a pass for that too. I guess. laugh out loud 

Choo choo on board!  perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 5 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:02 am

AllAboutLove wrote:ETA: yes! Marc would be the perfect contrast to Aaron! Let it be TPTB :yes:

Scratch that - he was back on IG Nov 13. Would have been kind of hard to believe to be fair. laugh out loud

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 5 5z1W6H5

Source

I don't even care about F2 at this point - just give me Aaron F1 please and thank you TPTB. Praying

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:04 am

@Bobette laugh out loud that’s true. 

Yes that’s all I need is Aaron as F1. Liam for F2 laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:24 am

OK @AllAboutLove so I think we're not the same page here - Aaron for F1 or riot.  perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 5 3806527698

BUT, imma just quickly recap a couple of negative signs, to keep us grounded.

- Aaron was the first contestant posted on IG.  Would TPTB really blow their load so soon?  They usually release the F2 and/or Fan favourites first (and I could see Aaron being both).

- His IG was on private for a l o n g time preshow.  Could be taking instructions on what he's allowed to say, but also could be a protective/defensive measure if he got his heart broken.

- Lesina seemed very eager to tell Kurt she wanted to give him the FIR, and was keen to know his past relationship status.  The first chat we saw with Aaron seemed less personal IMO.

- I feel like there was probably a lot cut out between Lesina and Kurt, for her to be so keen on him.  Why bother with that if he's not F1?  And why so many "reactions" from him in ep 1?

- Also, Kurt was one of the last back on IG, so if not F1 then presumably he'd be F2 or F3, in which case why are there so few SCs of him in the preview? He wouldn't be the first invisible F1.

Anyway this is the SC thread so I don't want to get O/T but yeah, food for thought.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:22 pm

@Bobette all good points! I am going to copy and reply to your post above in the F1-F4 thread.

One thing though, it's always been that screencaps never lie. And this is the one thing that has always proven true no matter what and regardless of "stats" (which have proven faulty). 

So, at this point, Aaron has screencaps proving he goes far and at least gets a second SD or FD per season preview. 

Kurt currently has no screencaps of him and Lesina in the preview. 

So I will keep sleuthing the screencaps, even if and when Kurt gets a date (as I am sure he'd have to?). 

The SCs will tell the real story perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 5 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:34 pm

@AllAboutLove Yeah that's very true about the lack of SCs - there's usually more of F1 even if it's just from the back or side.  

Unless they're releasing another mid-season promo, the only SCs of Kurt in the promo are scenes we've already seen night 1.  

Since it's the first season I'm thinking maybe they just went for a completely invisible F1 hoping to ensure a surprise ending.

You know what, it's a slow work day so I'm going to watch the Bette AU trailers and note how many times F1 is shown.  BRB!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:39 pm

@Bobette I need to watch the trailers again as well. Kurt only being shown night one is so bizarre. I barely saw him in episode 2 either (where was he at the cocktail party??). 

I'd think they'd show at least ONE image of Kurt with Lesina in the season preview. There are soooo many of Aaron (kiss walking and then another kiss with the hat on). So that's at least another SD, FD, HTD, LCD or something. Nada with Kurt.

Maybe they just didn't want to show Kurt at all in the season preview (even with being shown obvious F1edit first episode, other F1s at least got shown in the season preview)? Very strange though for a F1? 

Still, even with being shown first episode, no one would focus as closely on the season preview like we sleuthers do which is why it's odd they have no images of Kurt and Lesina (unless missed them?).  

As you said, it could be they show another promo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+3
Astrobach
Bobette
AllAboutLove
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum