SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:20 am

Astrobach wrote:@AllAboutLove @Bobette Ladies, I am dizzy with all these back and forth theories! perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 7 3806527698
A thought, we know they are lurking around here... and maybe they are changing their style to prevent too many spoilers?
Also, another thought, it sort of reminds me of Hannah B with Tyler, he had a strong presence but was kind of hidden in the first few episodes, and that’s because when he was with her it was so obvious, that they had chemistry, they needed to pace the progression to not obliterate the REAL F1 who, no one really saw that much going on with.
So, maybe the communication and body language is so natural and good, that they have to hide some of it to continue the show and exploit the various characters. I’ll watch the #2 tonight and see what I think then.
@Astrobach laugh out loud I'm having fun with it. So much more fun without RS, no spoilers, no betting agencies. I already said Kurt for F1 pre-season so not much more to do if I just stick with that. So trying to figure out all the pieces.

It could be similar to US, but this is a first season for Bette NZ. I would assume they'd want an obvious F1 that audiences in NZ will get behind the lead and couple (otherwise it's not good for the show at all). Keep in mind that this is the first time they have a Bette and it's been some time since they had a bachelor show at all, so I don't see the need for NZ Bette to misdirect or anything like later seasons (the US show, or even Aussie recent seasons). If anything, the seem to be MORE transparent, and realistic than even their Bach NZ counterpart.

Trying to figure it all out but without screencaps of Kurt and Lesina it's making it difficult. It's probably the first season I've sleuthed/watched where the speculated F1 is NOT shown a lot in the season preview and in Kurt's case, there's NO screencaps of him and Lesina whatsoever for future eps. That's a first and I've never seen that before for any franchise scratch Any other season I'd say the screencaps are saying he doesn't go far. So this means I am putting more credibility on everything else sleuthed (stats, SM, media, first ep edit) rather than season preview screencaps. That's new for me. I want to make sure I don't misdirect myself. There have to be screencaps of them together, otherwise it's not likely F1 (as would be what I'd say for any other season). Will keep sleuthing :yes:

:detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:26 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Okay so this screencap of Kurt is from later on? He says "I'm feeling shattered" (could be vo for the first bit but he definitely looks downcast)

Could be he is saying he will feel shattered if he doesn't get picked etc.. so a misdirect. In the clip he definitely seems low energy. Contrasted to Aaron above where he is clearly seeming stressed out (faced not shown which is a typical F1 thing to do).

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 7 83749007_10219188281011742_1856134824943681536_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ohc=5WHr2lMoR7QAX_72k3N&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
my sc tvnz2

Yep, that's still to come.  And the exposed brick wall in the background matches Aaron clutching his head being stressed.  Kurt's hair and beard are noticeably longer.  This wouldn't be them preparing for the FRC would it?  question   Kurt's outfit looks much fancier.  Suspect

ETA: Oh yikes it's VELVET. cantstopl You know what that means...

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 7 GvTOJyK

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:28 am

Oh didn't Art do a IG post with a brick wall in the background?

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:34 am

Jordan44 wrote:...snipped
IMO I suspect maybe they are using the early episodes to introduce each of the F4's separately, Kurt Ep 1, Aaron Ep 2, Perhaps Logan episode 3, and someone else Ep 4, so the audience is invested in them all?

@Jordan44 Yep - Logan next IMO - he has that rose on his lapel at the Spy Reveal.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:35 am

@Bobette I had already seen Kurt with this Tux... and seemed foreshadowing from FRC. BUT what do you mean by ‘ velvet laugh out loud ’???
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:41 am

Astrobach wrote:@Bobette I had already seen Kurt with this Tux... and seemed foreshadowing from FRC. BUT what do you mean by ‘ velvet laugh out loud ’???

It's a bit of an in-joke for those who watch the AU seasons.  The F1/front runners often wear velvet jackets.  There's a blue one, a red one and a black one, and they drag them out season after season. There are even articles written about it (e.g. this one). laugh out loud

If those are their FRC outfits, Aaron's catching the bus home alone in his green checked suit and Kurt's velvet jacket is ending up in a pile on Lesina's bedroom floor IMO.

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:44 am

These screencaps:

We know Logan has a rose here (with mole Daryl and total of 18 men).  

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 7 84848928_10219189006909889_6449083898218414080_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ohc=vONGjQVN_SMAX_BOs-2&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1

Here are 15 men (so three have left, including mole Daryl). Note the men who have roses already: FIR recipient Quinn and looks like Steve and George

Perhaps Quinn gets a single date? He keeps getting roses early on at rose ceremonies so it's likely especially with FIR

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 7 83498769_10219189007869913_43435588380000256_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ohc=ElEkqv3f-KgAX9R74fD&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 7 83007240_10219189006709884_8137561951753469952_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ohc=tXgSp1SuDX0AX9mR-Fj&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
my scs tvnz2
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:48 am

Yeah I think I'm definitely locking Quinn in as F4.  

He gets naked tonight at the Drag Show - I'm guessing Lesina liked what she saw and that's where his rose comes from. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:57 am

@Bobette agree. Quinn has to go further I'd think. Lesina in Ep 3 has said she plans to have a date with him. 

Still, no SCs of him and Lesina. So perhaps intentional then that FIR Quinn and Kurt (whom she said would have gotten FIR too) are MIA in season preview
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:06 am

I think this is Tavita with Lesina? If so then he gets another date or time with her.

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 7 84091919_10219189061471253_3359403834156777472_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ohc=S5PRyDnU1VcAX9DltZR&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 7 84091919_10219189061471253_3359403834156777472_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ohc=S5PRyDnU1VcAX9DltZR&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
season preview tvnz2
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:09 am

Yeah looks like Tavita to me too @AllAboutLove - doesn't look like a SD though (not facing each other)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:27 am

Who dis?

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 7 Knt1ZyL

AND... I see two heads of BLONDE hair here.  Terrence and Lily? (If so I can't believe she let the boy drive laugh out loud)

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 7 R0UNtBn

Could also be Lily IMO:

perplexed - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 7 J8DL8EX

Source: TVNZ2 Episode 1 Season Preview
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+3
Astrobach
Bobette
AllAboutLove
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum