SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:32 pm

@sprout most welcome! Smiley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by leavers Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:43 pm

Azzurra wrote:
sprout wrote:I have to laugh at all the salty people commenting on both Carlin and Angie’s Instagram. Really shows the lack of maturity from these people imo 😂
I agree. Some people are crazy. There is a difference between a little snark here and going on their IG and spilling it there... If you have nothing nice to say... Don't say a thing. I am salty about Angie's authenticity but not a out her love life.

I think she did a service to Timm and she chose well at the end of a day. I was a bit confused about who she was but now I know she chose well and wish them all the best.

This. I am more than happy to engage in a bit of snark on a forum like this one, but never would I ever make negative comments on their personal Instagrams. That's just rude and unnecessary.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:08 pm

Azzurra wrote:Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Screen11

Please read the caption, one of Carlin's friends Smiley anyone surprised?

No surprise here - raising awareness of his Brand is exactly what Carlin wanted out of this experience IMO - getting the girl was just a byproduct.  In fact it's probably an inconvenience since he won't be Bach 2020 now, which IMO was his ultimate goal.

I agree with @AllAboutLove, if the roles were reversed and he were the Lead and she the contestant (minus her "fame") there is no way IMO he would have picked her.  And I think Angie knows it too ("making my man unfollow all the girls he knows..."). Rolling Eyes

Well, good luck dealing with the paranoia of him working with actresses/models.  Good luck trusting someone who has proven themselves to be very "creative" with the truth.  And good luck with the (ex?) wife who's apparently still his "number one fan".

She's also team Timm! Gogglebox star Yvie Jones tears up as she watches best friend Angie Kent dump fan favourite Hanly for Carlin Sterritt during Bachelorette finale

Bachelorette Angie Kent's decision to choose Carlin Sterritt as her 'winner' divided Australian viewers on Thursday night.

And it appears her former Gogglebox co-star and best friend Yvie Jones was also taken aback by Angie's shock dumping of heartbroken runner-up, Timm Hanly.  

During an Instagram Live video during the finale, Yvie seemingly did not know the outcome of the series as she showed fans her true reaction on camera.

Much like her time on Gogglebox, Yvie has regularly conducted weekly Instagram Live videos to give her opinions on each episode as it airs.

Yvie appeared to be left speechless when Angie told Timm she had fallen in love with someone else.

During the video, which has since been removed from Instagram, Yvie placed her hands close to her face as she teared up at the emotional moment shared between the pair.

Yvie had appeared on an earlier episode of the program to organise a bachelorette-party themed group date with eight of the men.

Speaking about her first impressions of the men, she backed 'dog whisperer' Ryan Anderson and cheeky Brit Ciarran Stott as good fits for Angie.

The pals were hysterical as they discussed the gentlemen vying for Angie's heart - with Yvie even asking: 'Do you think you can go out with a guy with a made-up name like Carlin [Sterritt]?'

Much like the rest of Australia, it appears Yvie was just as surprised by Angie's decision to choose Carlin over Timm during the dramatic finale.

For weeks, it was rumoured that Carlin had only applied for the show to launch his acting career, but Angie eventually decided to trust him.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 YHBlcla

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 9gSdRVR

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:26 pm

Yvie and Angie would have reacted the same way Yvie did if both were on Gogglebox.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:36 pm

Bobette wrote: This really annoys me.  Angie talking about Timm as if he was just there as an emotional crutch for her.  He's my soulmate.  I have many soulmates.  Who TF does this girl think she is?  People are not just put on this earth for you, Missy! :angryemotion

Is Angie Kent confused with her Bachelorette final decision?

Angie Kent says Timm Hanly was her 'soul mate'

This morning, the new couple made the rounds doing press interviews, and while they are still together, there is still a very special place for Timm in Angie's heart. And she isn't afraid of Carlin knowing it.

Angie may have chosen Carlin, but she is very vocal about her love for Timm.

While chatting on the Kyle and Jackie O show on KIIS FM with Carlin by her side, Angie acknowledged that the entire nation was rooting for Timm, admitting that she did in fact fall in love with him during the process.

"Timm is such a character, and falling in love with him... well all of Australia did! Watching him go from this full on lad to a romantic."

Everyone was rooting for Timm to win Angie's heart.

While Carlin never had a bad word for Timm, he did admit that watching it back and seeing Angie's connection with Timm was exceptionally hard.

"It is hard to watch. I do get the sick feeling in the stomach." However, that didn't stop Angie from gushing about the runner-up during her radio interview.

"Timm and I have spoken a lot. Carlin knows this. He checked on me to ask how I was and he tells me what he's up to. It's very very friendly, and I did say that Timm was my soulmate. I have soulmates. Yvie is my soulmate. I have best friends that are my soulmates. I think it came down to the fact that Timm was my soulmate. He was my best friend," she admitted, referring to the heartbreaking way she had to let Timm go last night during the finale.

Sent to Byron Bay to shoot the final commitment ceremony, Angie did call Timm her soulmate to his face, only to lead him to the dreaded "but" that all runner-up's know too well.

Despite being dumped by Angie, Timm still gave Angie a ring as a token of their time together. "Timm gave me that gift and it's my gift. It's something to remember him by. Not as a romantic thing, but as our time together... but that's just Timm," Angie said on the breakfast show.

"He does whatever he wants. They [producers] told him 'Don't do it', and he just goes 'I'm going to do it anyway,' because we had a beautiful time together and it's sweet."

Timm gave Angie a ring before leaving her, and she still has it today.

While Angie will always have love for Timm, the 27-year-old fireproofer has closed the door on Angie, despite joking with her during the finale to call him if it didn't work out with Carlin.

Speaking to on the same radio show after Angie and Carlin left the studio, he revealed that he would not take Angie back if the opportunity ever arose.

Beau Ryan who was filling in for Kyle, asked Timm the question that could change everything in the future.

"If she comes crawling back, will you accept?" adding that it's possible Angie and Carlin will split very soon.

"Nah I don't reckon hey," Timm said bluntly, elaborating that he wouldn't want his heart broken twice. "I have been talking to her though. I think me and Angie will be mates forever."

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:03 pm

i have just watched their interview on kyle (thank god he wasnt there) and jackie o and i have to say they are adorable together, i dont see acting or anything like that, he is a really sweet guy imo

also angie cracked me up talking about their intimate life:
he’s excellent, everybody thinks he is a nice little christian boy.. but watch out for them christian boys (he is naughty) lmao laugh out loud
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:21 pm

najpoziomka wrote:i have just watched their interview on kyle (thank god he wasnt there) and jackie o and i have to say they are adorable together, i dont see acting or anything like that, he is a really sweet guy imo

he’s excellent, everybody thinks he is a nice little christian boy.. but watch out for them christian boys (he is naughty) lmao laugh out loud

Have you seen Carlin’s latest Instagram post. There’s a video of them being dorky goofs. They are the real deal imo.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:32 pm

sprout wrote:
najpoziomka wrote:i have just watched their interview on kyle (thank god he wasnt there) and jackie o and i have to say they are adorable together, i dont see acting or anything like that, he is a really sweet guy imo

Have you seen Carlin’s latest Instagram post. There’s a video of them being dorky goofs. They are the real deal imo.

I’ve just watched this twice and have totally changed my opinion of him and them and agree it looks like the real deal at this stage.

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:35 pm

sprout wrote:

yeahi watched it, i am actually a fan and follow them both, this video was super cuute
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzurra Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:34 am

Cute video on insta?
Sweet Carlin is already hustling, gotta get that blue tick! No time to waste Smiley he really WON. Game over.

Probably they sat together and planned their marketing moves on social media a couple of weeks in advance, with Angie's book and Carlin's insta brand & shilling I wouldnt be surprised.
As somebody posted before, they are at the same Stage of life: a vapid ista influencer stage of life

Bless your heart if you trust Carlin after all that. When people show you who they are, believe them. He flat-out admitted to lie, which was confirmed by his brother and now by another friend on Instagram. He showed us all who he is - unfortunately a liar.

@Bobette this post is sad.Clearly she fears that is is not enough for him. Eh

Last edited by Azzurra on Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:20 am; edited 3 times in total

Azzurra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:14 am

Bravo @Azzurra I completely agree with everything you said above.  :claphands

What a disappointment Angie turned out to be IMO.  If it wasn't for Ciarran and her soulmate/slash/emotional support worker Timm, this whole season would have been a total bust for me.

It really annoys me that she's still apparently stringing him along and leaning on him for support.  Get over yourself, lady.  You made your choice now leave Timm to find someone worthy.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:17 am

Going by their media appearances today, they look very happy and relieved the show is over.  And surprise, surprise, Carlin has personality Hugesmile  I have learnt to not believe what is being fed to me by TPTB and that the truth lies somewhere in the middle.  Timm is no superstar and Carlin is no bore imo.  Also, I think I read that Carlin's divorce is final, so maybe that can be laid to rest.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+21
Agent99
Kas_256
Pongo
Finch
Just Looking
najpoziomka
Aussiebach390
leavers
Loulou
Vjeff
Sprite