SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJshow - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by najpoziomka Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:29 am

KJshow - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 A6616210

does that mean ciarran is out from bip?
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

KJshow - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:30 am

Aussiebach390 wrote:There was an extensive interview with Angie on Studio 10 this morning in which she said she wasn’t going to watch the finale with the winner - there is a link on the Studio 10 Twitter if someone knows how to post it?

Thanks for the reminder @Aussiebach390 I meant to do so earlier - and  :Welcome

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:35 am

Strange she isn't watching the finale with the winner when they always do that. I get it for whatever reasons but that's the time they have before they face the public so actually some time to be alone together and spend the night together. So basically Angie and her F1 won't see each other until they have to do media rounds together  KJshow - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 2498057887 Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:49 am

My thoughts exactly, @AllAboutLove.   :yes: Bad sign number 872653 IMO. Separate media rounds maybe?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:51 am

@Bobette but she seems genuinely happy in this interview, so it is hard for me to imagine something is off with her and her f1
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:54 am

Oh look, it doesn't seem like they're going to be on Kyle and Jackie O tomorrow either. Bad sign number 872654 laugh out loud

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:58 am

@Bobette it's definitely suss imo. there's no way they won't be putting on a show no matter what. Remember Sophie? She was acting on cloud nine laugh out loud  Stu was the love of her life, she was going to have kids with him yada yada yada laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:59 am

Bobette wrote:Oh look, it doesn't seem like they're going to be on Kyle and Jackie O tomorrow either.  Bad sign number 872654 laugh out loud

maybe she refused to do the interview with them because this host is a perv and his questions are always inappropriate (matt and chelsie’s interview was terrible)
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:04 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette it's definitely suss imo. there's no way they won't be putting on a show no matter what. Remember Sophie? She was acting on cloud nine laugh out loud  Stu was the love of her life, she was going to have kids with him yada yada yada laugh out loud

Yeah but Sophie is a pro.   KJshow - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 3806527698

I'm wondering if Angie just can't do it and they're going to put out a split statement later tonight or tomorrow morning.  

She can still say "oh yeah I didn't lie in earlier interviews - we were together and I was happy then, but watching it all back I saw things I didn't realise at the time" or "he couldn't handle seeing the other relationships" or... whatever else the scriptwriters have come up with to justify an amicable blame-free split. Rolling Eyes

I still suspect they split immediately post-filming and everything since then has been nothing more than PR waffle, IMO. Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:27 am

Vjeff wrote:Is this guy for real
https://amp.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelorette/bachelorette-australia-2019-ryan-anderson-reveals-he-auditioned-to-be-the-bachelor/news-story/88b14796d95daf0bb41e16d7124f3a9b
I am not surprised at all that Ryan auditioned for the bachelor. I think that's what he was hoping for but not going to happen now imo.

I think Carlin auditioned for the bachelor too and that's what he probably said on the show that he had auditioned for the bachelor role and then got put on bachelorette (this stuff always comes out later despite what they say earlier on). Wouldn't surprise me at all KJshow - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:59 am

@najpoziomka That’s probably right. I wouldn’t want to be grilled by Kyle and he can be so crude. IA that Matt and Chelsie’s interview was terrible

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:01 am

najpoziomka wrote:KJshow - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 9a361510

seems like they are still together, so that is good Smiley

source carlin’s IG
Surely he wouldn’t post that if they had split

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+21
Agent99
Kas_256
Pongo
Finch
Just Looking
najpoziomka
Aussiebach390
leavers
Loulou
Vjeff
Sprite