SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJshow - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:04 am

@Just Looking I think Carlin and Timm's SM accounts are firmly in the hands of TPTB at this point - they're both just posting what they've been instructed to, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

KJshow - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:14 am

There's no way they've split imo. Even if they had split after filming ended they'll be united tomorrow and do the media rounds and the whole shebang imo. It benefits them both immensely to do so KJshow - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 4256136633 jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:51 am

But to not go on Kyle & JO though?  Hasn't EVERY F1 couple had to pass through that ring of fire?  I don't see why Angie & Carlin would be given a reprieve - even Nick went on solo IIRC.  If they're not announced as Project guests either then it's splitsville IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:52 am

I don't think either are great actors so I think it will be obvious if they have split. JMO
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:16 am

Are the pics from Daily mail of Carlin at the airport before or after FRC? I just noticed that he is with TBPT's top handler! (Matt's handler from bachie). He posted pics at FRC on his insta.
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:28 am

Bobette wrote:But to not go on Kyle & JO though?  Hasn't EVERY F1 couple had to pass through that ring of fire?  I don't see why Angie & Carlin would be given a reprieve - even Nick went on solo IIRC.  If they're not announced as Project guests either then it's splitsville IMO.
Yeah it is odd. It's possible they still could be but just not announced yet? Have they been slated for the Project? Angie said she'd be with Evie that night and she lives in Melbourne so maybe doing the Project then? Maybe they're being limited to Studio 10 as that's TEN's show so they can keep it on script with questions?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:54 am

Normally the Lead is very busy with interviews on the day of the finale. Maybe it is too much for Angie to keep up the charade.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:59 am

@Enough I do find it suss she's not spending the night with her F1 on finale night Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:02 am

Interesting timing...

Bachelorette: truth about Angie exposed

New Idea-2 hours ago

As The Bachelorette reaches its conclusion tonight, it turns out that Carlin Sterritt may not be the only one who's been hiding their true motivations for appearing on the show from viewers.

According to Daily Mail, Angie Kent wrote in a recently rediscovered 2016 blog post that she "did not want to get married or have children, and had dreamed of making it in television" growing up.

In the post, Angie, now 29, opened up about her life and dreams.

"Growing up in a coasty environment, unless you moved away, there was a solid chance your destiny was marriage and kidlets at quite a young age. Perhaps own a nice little dress store, or cafe or something," she wrote.

"Not that there is anything wrong with that at all, it was just never for me. I always said that all I wanted was to get out of there and to become a successful director and or producer," the reality TV star said.

The Bachelorette continued to open up: "I pride myself on being a strong, independent woman 'who don't need no man!'

"I still to this day have that thought in the back of my mind. I feel I have managed to embed it in there pretty hardcore. I felt like I couldn't have both.

"I couldn't have this really great career and a boyfriend. So I well and truly managed to push away a good man at the time and pretty much have never had one since."

In the lengthy post, Angie then explained how she had since changed her priorities, and her main focus away from work is to "have a solid relationship with myself".

"Having a career is still so important to me don't get me wrong, but nowhere near as important as having a solid relationship with myself and using what I have to help others and have solid relationships with them too," Angie concluded.  

While the post was written a number of years ago, it raises questions around Angie's sincerity and whether she really is looking to settle down with her chosen suiter after the show.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:09 am

Ciarran supporting Carlin (I hope this is ok to post here?)
MKJshow - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 893fb810
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:14 am

@Bobette that's what I have always thought. Which is why I think she and Carlin are perfect for each other. The fact that they were distrusting of each other and each other's motivations shows me they BOTH felt guilty because imo both of them were more about their own promotion of self than actually finding someone. Basically, the "pot met the kettle" when they met each other because they recognized the same thing in each other imo. That's what stems the distrust/mistrust because it's their own guilt within themselves and why they are shady and hiding and lying like Carlin or promoting ones book in finale like Angie. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzurra Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:31 am

I agree with everyone, Carlin is compatible with Angie. They get each other. Both have aspirations and want a TV career and have been hustling in the past.
Both are superficial and care about looks, they will go to get fillers together. They will be an eastetically pleasing Insta couple. Their values match. Both claim to be pesudo-spiritual (they both claim to be blessed!) and it is all so shallow... Both curate a well-crafted public image (Carlin s instagram, Angie's whole persona) while befind the closed door they are.. Who known who? I would say fame-whorish people, determinate to make a TV career. Nothing wrong with that. Just be authentic and don't lie about it. Don't pretend you are something else.

Timm... Is simply authentic. Unpredictable. He has a crooked, smile and very imperfect teeth and I don't expect him to fix it in order to look perfect. To me it says something about a person. Maybe he will take a chance on a TV career and good for him! I am sure he will be nothing but honest about it.

Azzurra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+21
Agent99
Kas_256
Pongo
Finch
Just Looking
najpoziomka
Aussiebach390
leavers
Loulou
Vjeff
Sprite