SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 62 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 42 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:34 am

GO AWAY KEIRA! I'm sick of her already and it was only the promo. Protect baby Lish !
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Genevieve Australia Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:34 am

Bobette wrote:Oh please Rolling Eyes They never even broke up IMO - just a ploy for attention.  
Bobette, I have friends who are friends with Jake, he is not with Megan, she has him on and off and even his friends hate that...Jake is honest. I know you don't like him; but I am telling you facts not just gosiip. Megan manipulates him. She keeps going over and over to his Instagram, via DM, text messages, she doesn't let him move on. She did the same with Tiffany, remember?

**JMO**'s

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:55 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Posting facts without proof - must indicate they are opinions)

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:35 am

butterflylove wrote:Back to normal programming.

Britt to Timm.
Renee to Chris.
Jess to Ciarran.
Helena to Alex.
Mary to Conor.
Brittney to Jamie.

Tim is going home.

Interesting. I hope she has fun with him and doesn't overthink it. Oh oops sorry forgot this is Helena we're talking about. Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:36 am

butterflylove wrote:**** OFF JAMIE. "I'm thankful for Brittney's friendship rose and I can't wait to see who comes in tomorrow".
So sad, Mary gives her rose to Connor when Brittney was thinking of giving it to him. Connor won't take her on a date then, because before the rose ceremony Brittney told him she would not give him his rose, or will he believe that Britt was considering giving him the rose? :S Did you see Alisha's face when Brittney gave her rose to Jamie? Alisha was also very sad when Jake left.  So is Mary going to end up with Connor?

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:40 am

Race to the finish - 4 eps a week from Sunday

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:43 am

Bobette wrote:Race to the finish - 4 eps a week from Sunday

Source

Ooooh, I had worked it out that if they continued 2 days a week they'd have the finale and Locky's premiere the last week of August. But I suppose they do need something to fill Masterchef's slot.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:46 am

[Deleted].

Last edited by butterflylove on Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:48 am

They still hav to air The Masked Singer

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:53 am

Check out the betting odds now - didn't take Alisha long to climb that ladder. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:54 am

Bobette wrote:
butterflylove wrote:
Bobette wrote:Considering Sporstsbet are pretty much ruling Conor out, perhaps her & bae just went to TAS for a holiday like Alisha & Glenn went to Bali.  Who else could we see her with though... ? scratch

Is he so high because he is a newbie and they don't want to stack the odds to him so early? Are they trying to be ambiguous?

ETA: !! HE'S DROPPED TO $2.75!

Oh damn missed the opportunity to earn a massive return there then.  I really should take up gambling.   cantstopl

Sorry to sound stupid, but could someone please explain the whole Sportsbet thing and how it works?

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:00 am

Bobette wrote:Check out the betting odds now - didn't take Alisha long to climb that ladder.  laugh out loud

True! Well, I guess Glenn and Alisha end up together. The fact that she and him just started following each other confuses me though. Alisha's family is in Townsville, I will see if I can get some information. Edited: I see he happy posting on Instagram under the photo and Jake saying: YES (also under Alisha and Glenn's photo) so you were correct, they are still together. I don't know how long they will last, but it doesn't really matter to me, it is not my business.

I am finding Renee boring now so I can only imagine that someone will come later... is it possible that Ciarran and Renee reconcile?  They don't seem to be over each other yet, don't you think?

Last edited by Genevieve Australia on Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:02 am

AliPezzanario wrote:
Bobette wrote:
butterflylove wrote:
Bobette wrote:Considering Sporstsbet are pretty much ruling Conor out, perhaps her & bae just went to TAS for a holiday like Alisha & Glenn went to Bali.  Who else could we see her with though... ? scratch

Is he so high because he is a newbie and they don't want to stack the odds to him so early? Are they trying to be ambiguous?

ETA: !! HE'S DROPPED TO $2.75!

Oh damn missed the opportunity to earn a massive return there then.  I really should take up gambling.   cantstopl

Sorry to sound stupid, but could someone please explain the whole Sportsbet thing and how it works?

We need to go to the Sportsbet thread or Guardian Angel is going to move the posts, but there you can read about how it works. Have you ever bet for the races? It is the same principle but in this case just for the winners, they don't pay for places. @GuardianAngel please feel free to move my off-topics posts to the correct thread Smiley

Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 62 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 42 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Norcalgal
Sprite
GuardianAngel
Kas_256
LoveDovez
Vjeff
Genevieve Australia
blueblues
bachie.bachie
Sundy
ule101