SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 62 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 42 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:04 am

And just like that, we're through week 2. Byeeeeeee Jake. And it was short and sweet, Tim.
bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Rose_c11

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Week_211
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:15 am

Genevieve Australia wrote:
AliPezzanario wrote:
Bobette wrote:
butterflylove wrote:
Bobette wrote:Considering Sporstsbet are pretty much ruling Conor out, perhaps her & bae just went to TAS for a holiday like Alisha & Glenn went to Bali.  Who else could we see her with though... ? scratch

Is he so high because he is a newbie and they don't want to stack the odds to him so early? Are they trying to be ambiguous?

ETA: !! HE'S DROPPED TO $2.75!

Oh damn missed the opportunity to earn a massive return there then.  I really should take up gambling.   cantstopl

Sorry to sound stupid, but could someone please explain the whole Sportsbet thing and how it works?

We need to go to the Sportsbet thread or Guardian Angel is going to move the posts, but there you can read about how it works. Have you ever bet for the races? It is the same principle but in this case just for the winners, they don't pay for places. @GuardianAngel please feel free to move my off-topics posts to the correct thread Smiley

Nope never bet before so I’ve got no idea. But is it basically the person worth the least (e.g. say Mary at $1) would mean she’s likely to go far as Sportsbet are giving you a dollar for every bet placed on Mary? Ie the lowest $$ is the best?

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:00 am

Four episodes a week! Are they as long as tonight? Because it dragged on and on and I couldn't wait for it to be over. Feels a bit like treading water at this stage.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:04 am

That was one super size episode! And despite 3 people threatening to leave, none of them left, and Jake walked because he didn’t want to deal in friendship roses.

I find Jamie very uncomfortable to watch. He was absolutely frantic when he thought Timm was leaving, or had left. Does he have any self awareness? Common sense? Does he have a really low IQ? Or is he just the most socially awkward person on the planet? I know there’s someone out there for everyone, but I cannot conceive of the person who would be attracted to him in any way if he is anything like he is in real life as he’s portrayed on the show. All of the other contestants are either amused by him, or repulsed by him, and their reactions when he was leaving said it all. None of them were chasing after him, it was production that bought him back.

Awww, but Glenn and Alisha! So cute, such smitten kittens. Watching them together made me so happy, and I really hope they’re still together now. The happiness I felt from watching them made me realise that I don’t just watch these shows for the snark and the sleuthing, I really do want to see people happy laugh out loud

And then sadly I saw the ad showing Keira, who I can’t stand, coming in and being vile to Alisha, and now I wish for Keira the worst edit ever, and LEAVE MY ALISHA AND GLENN ALONE
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:10 am

leavers wrote:Four episodes a week! Are they as long as tonight? Because it dragged on and on and I couldn't wait for it to be over. Feels a bit like treading water at this stage.

You are correct, from next week. Well, yesterday and today the episodes dragged a bit but today's was better. I still don't find myself invested in any contestant or couples, some of them seem nice people but their behaviour is so intense that it puts me off. It was sleuthed here that Mary also has a happy ending, right? Well, she is one of the most unlikeable contestants IMO so I don't care at all for her love story, and I barely know Renee so I don't care for her love story either. I think I will probably stop watching the day Helena gets eliminated or walks out. Hopefully they will bring more interesting contestants.

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:59 pm

AliPezzanario wrote:snipped

Sorry to sound stupid, but could someone please explain the whole Sportsbet thing and how it works?

Every question is important! We have a thread for Sportsbet. I'm not the one to ask as I'm not too familiar with sports betting either but the wonderful knowledgeable members know their stuff!

Sportsbet

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:55 pm

Sunday July 26
Paradise reaches boiling point in an explosive Bula Banquet, and no one holds back. Intentions are questioned, accusations are made, and the night ends in tears.

Monday July 27
When a newbie struts into Paradise with a date card in hand, and sights set firmly on a certain someone, rumours start to swirl, causing one Bachelorette to question everything.

Tuesday July 28
A new suitor enters paradise and walks directly into a love triangle, causing a stir and others to mark their territory. Chaos follows as there is a fight for attention and ultimately for a rose.

Wednesday July 29
A battle of the rose continues with two singles vying for the same bachelor, and one single makes a powerful confession at the Rose Ceremony, which leaves the group speechless.

source

Keira obviously comes in Sunday night, and we see her having a go at Alisha - Alisha's bio on tenplay mentions that Keira had problems with her and the entire S2 BiP cast, but protect baby Lish!

Who do we think is coming in Monday and Tuesday? Tuesday's use of the word "suitor" makes me think male.. Matty? And possibly Kiki for Monday? Who do we still have to come in?

And rose ceremonies on Tues/Wed? I'd have thought it'd be Mon/Wed, so we'll see.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
AliPezzanario wrote:snipped

Every question is important! We have a thread for Sportsbet. I'm not the one to ask as I'm not too familiar with sports betting either but the wonderful knowledgeable members know their stuff!

Sportsbet

@AliPezzanario Entertainment betting is essentially just a way for the betting companies to lure people who aren't usually gamblers to sign up for an account and lose money.  You can't withdraw winnings without paying fees so even if people win, they are likely to just keep betting.  It's a shameful and predatory industry, IMO.

It works the same as other betting (horse racing etc) with the big difference being that unlike a horse race, where the result is not known until after the race, with pre-recorded TV shows, the results are known in advance by multiple people and the winners always leak (I have a feeling they get their info direct from Ch 10 since there are mutual benefits for both the show and the betting agencies).

Since the winners are known, the betting companies literally cannot lose.  They work the odds out such that even if a lot of people bet on the winners, enough people will bet on non-winners that they still come out a long way ahead.  With Glenn's odds so short, even if people bet the maximum, with fees they would maybe end up with a couple of dollars profit, but that money is now stuck in a Sportsbet account, and is likely to be gambled (and lost) on another event.  The house always wins.

The lower the odds, the more confident Sportsbet are that the person gets to the end (in this case Glenn, Alisha, Mary & Renee). The exception this season IMO is Ciarran, who probably won't "find love", however there was so much publicity pre-show of him with Kiki that many people will assume betting on him will be a "sure thing".  So they could afford to give him low odds, knowing people will bet.

They only pay out on winners so the odds for non-winners are designed to be just believable enough to encourage people to bet (e.g. If Timm and Britttany) so they can rake in more profits.  Winners odds are usually under 2.0 - Conor's are over 2.0 because people don't know him but will come down shortly IMO.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 ZkskLa8

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:43 am

Watching ep 3 now - haven't even seen Glenn & Alisha's date yet but you can't tell me this isn't symbolic:

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 PQzhfkt

Source: Tenplay

Who needs Jules' Umbrella of Ambiguity when you've got that one (and Glenn) as a replacement.   bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 3806527698

GET IT GIRL.   cheerleader
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:24 am

butterflylove wrote:Awww, but Glenn and Alisha! So cute, such smitten kittens. Watching them together made me so happy, and I really hope they’re still together now. The happiness I felt from watching them made me realise that I don’t just watch these shows for the snark and the sleuthing, I really do want to see people happy laugh out loud
Same.
For me, Alisha was the MVP of last season, and it looks like she will continue that way, now with Perfect Glenn on her side.

Dirty Street Pie wrote:I fid Jamie very uncomfortable to watch. He was absolutely frantic when he thought Timm was leaving, or had left. Does he have any self awareness? Common sense? Does he have a really low IQ? Or is he just the most socially awkward person on the planet? I know there’s someone out there for everyone, but I cannot conceive of the person who would be attracted to him in any way if he is anything like he is in real life as he’s portrayed on the show. All of the other contestants are either amused by him, or repulsed by him, and their reactions when he was leaving said it all. None of them were chasing after him, it was production that bought him back.
Probably all of that. He is trying so hard to “play the game”. I did feel a little bit bad for him when I heard the unanimous cackle from the others at his walk of shame back to Paradise.

butterflylove wrote:UGHH JAMIE. "I'm thankful for Brittney's friendship rose and I can't wait to see who comes in tomorrow".
That was clearly frankenbiting though. “I can’t wait to see - who walks in through that door - tomorrow”.

Bobette wrote:Who needs Jules' Umbrella of Ambiguity when you've got that one (and Glenn) as a replacement.  bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 3806527698
OMG, I forgot about that. What a stupid stupid thing to say. :headbanging cantstopl
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:24 pm

I am catching up and have seen the first two episodes. Timm is hilarious. Abby thinks she is all that and uses sex as a weapon, but is oblivious to how the guys see her. Ciarran is just slimy.

Jamie. Where to start with Jamie? People have been talking about him suing production because of his edit from the Bette and he is supposed to be redeemed on BIP, but I am not seeing that at all. He is embarrassing and this is before I saw the clip of him crying when Timm is leaving. Maybe he should sue again.

Brittany is a little too much. Not quite as desperate as Jamie and more self aware, but girl needs to stop drinking and tone it down. Mary needs to stop calling all the women bitches. Other than that, I am enjoying the show. Timm is the rock star. I will miss his commentary when he leaves.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:53 pm

Oh, Renee. Please. You are no better than Ciarran. You are trying to protect him? What bull. You are p*ssed and out for revenge. I don't want to talk in front of the cameras... rofl The only reason you made it on this show is precisely because you were willing to talk and throw Ciarran under the bus. He was one of the stars to come out of Angie's season and I bet that most people don't even remember her from the Bachelor. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Cass is a little liar. She was all about Ciarran, friend or no friend. The only reason she wasn't with him when Renee came in is because Jess showed up and he went for her. As much of an instigator Timm was, he was right about that part.

Jamie. What can I say? The man is an embarrassment to himself. A 40 year old man crying because his best mate...who laughingly says he isn't...is leaving. Everyone laughing at him. This is supposed to be a redemption edit? Not in my books.

Glenn and Alisha are so cute. They just make me smile and laugh with how both are a little shy and awkward and blushing away talking to and about each other. Adorable. I love it when something natural and unscripted happens. It is so much more interesting and fun to watch. I also really liked that he went to Helena right away...before even talking with Alisha...to make it clear that he was no longer interested because he was so bowled over by Alisha and that doesn't happen to him normally. Clearly he is  in it for the right reasons because he is not being strategic and keeping his options open...he truly wants someone he likes and not necessarily just to stay in paradise. You go Greg! rofl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 62 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 42 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Norcalgal
Sprite
GuardianAngel
Kas_256
LoveDovez
Vjeff
Genevieve Australia
blueblues
bachie.bachie
Sundy
ule101