SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 62 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 35 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:34 am

Just because I’m lazy can someone please tell me who makes it to the end
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bachie.bachie Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:59 am

@Sundy Still not a completely solved mystery!
We've changed our mind a few times but the current consensus is:
Alisha and Glenn
Mary and Conor (not Bachelor alumni, a new guy)
Renee and ?
Ciarran and ? (Probably in the couple that splits)

ETA: @bobette hahaha great timing

Last edited by bachie.bachie on Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:00 am

Sundy wrote:Just because I’m lazy can someone please tell me who makes it to the end

Nothing confirmed @Sundy and others may have different opinions but IMO Mary & Conor and Alisha & Glenn will be at the finale, with either Renee and ? or Sogand and ? as the third couple who "find love".  Ciarran has short odds on Sportsbet but I have a feeling he crashes out just before the finale.

ETA: @bachie.bachie Snap laugh out loud GMTA
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:09 am

The Alisha and Glenn makes sense because he said as soon as she walked in.... that’s his voice yeah? Suppose you have already sleuthed that. Meaning the girl is a late arrival
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:11 am

@Sundy You mean, "as soon as she walked in I was in love?"  That's Jake IMO.  Not sure Glenn's voice is in the trailer at all TBH.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:13 am

Bobette wrote:@Sundy You mean, "as soon as she walked in I was in love?"  That's Jake IMO.  Not sure Glenn's voice is in the trailer at all TBH.

I was convinced it was Jake too. But hearing Glenn yesterday they are quite similar. How long was Jake there?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:24 am

Sundy wrote:
Bobette wrote:@Sundy You mean, "as soon as she walked in I was in love?"  That's Jake IMO.  Not sure Glenn's voice is in the trailer at all TBH.

I was convinced it was Jake too. But hearing Glenn yesterday they are quite similar. How long was Jake there?

Glenn's voice is higher and softer IMO.  I think the only voiceline that could be him is "I was blown away", but even that sounds too deep to be Glenn, unless it's been manipulated in post.

Jake was there a while (though we weren't watching him closely at the time - didn't think they'd be desperate enough to being him back AGAIN) however his Sportsbet odds completely rule him out IMO.  

Whoever he's "in love with" ( Rolling Eyes ) it fizzles out IMO.

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:25 am

New banner ahead of tonight. Jess is added and I've dropped Keira for the moment. This will be updated and I'll be making a rose ceremony banner as well after the episode.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Banner10
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:26 am

@butterflylove an excellent decision - the less Keira the better IMO laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:41 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:41 am

Omg. Jamie is droning on.. the other boys are so zoned out, and Timm's like "see yaaaaa"
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:44 am

Jamie can't use the drink bottles, ha oh god. How stupid.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 62 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 35 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Norcalgal
Sprite
GuardianAngel
Kas_256
LoveDovez
Vjeff
Genevieve Australia
blueblues
bachie.bachie
Sundy
ule101