SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by ReneeM Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:47 am

I’m pretty sure she picks Carlin but I’d be shocked if he was her forever person. I just don’t see it between them. That special something that the couples that have lasted have.

Last edited by ReneeM on Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:48 am

I am so here for it if Timm was bachelor. Something different!! SIGN ME UP!!!! :yes:  

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:49 am

ReneeM wrote:I’m pretty sure she picks Carlin but I’d be shocked if he was her forever person. I just don’t it between them. That special something that the couples that have lasted have.

IA, it's that *it factor* one can just feel and I don't see it or feel it with them. IDK maybe I am wrong but I'd be so shocked if they lasted
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:50 am

Source

Well BetEasy have already paid out on Carlin as the winner so... bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:52 am

Bobette wrote:@AllAboutLove Long hair on a guy is hot IMO - love it.

Timm rocks it! :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:52 am

@AllAboutLove please post some twitter reactions when people find out its not timm
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:53 am

This tweet laugh out loud 

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:54 am

najpoziomka wrote:@AllAboutLove please post some twitter reactions when people find out its not timm

There'll be so many I bet it will be a melt down. Probably the entire twitter timeline  

ETA some reactions sad 

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:55 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Dirty Street Pie I think the long hair already disqualifies him! It's crazy how same same they cast those guys when there are men who are so loving and caring like Timm and yes ready for a relationship.

It's crazy to me that how one looks is supposed to translate to a relationship readiness! Timm has shown himself to be genuine, put Angie's feelings first, caring, loving, he's fun and kind and considerate, someone she relies on, she can trust. He would give himself 100% to his partner. Any woman would be lucky to have Timm as a partner  :yes:

Also for me Timm is much better looking than Carlin. Carlin is quite boring looking to me, Timm is so sexy. I love his dimples and his eyes and his hair!
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:55 am

I don't want Timm as Bachelor only because becoming the lead ruins everything that was good about the person, and everyone ends up hating them, and I don't want that for Timm. I want him to go on BIP and have an awesome time, and hopefully not get straddled by Abbie unless that's what he really wants laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:56 am

Tim is so loving towards Angie even though she didn't choose him

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:56 am

Viewers probably hoped/assumed they're doing a fakeout like they did with Chelsie...

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+21
Sundy
Ule.m
Vjeff
ReneeM
Storybook
Norcalgal
Azzurra
Bachbee
Finch
Kas_256
ideas_ideas