SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 20 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:56 am

I definitely think they will do the media and post a pic and things. That's par for the course. If Sophie and Stu could do it, Angie and Carlin definitely can :yes: now whether they last past all that time will tell (that's literally what time does laugh out loud).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Agent99 Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:58 am

najpoziomka wrote:angie has also posted on IG

It's a really heartfelt post imo

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:59 am

I really enjoyed watching the FRC. When Angie was telling Carlin he wasn't her usual type HD looked resigned to being told he wasn't the last man standing. Then to see the relief and happiness on Carlin's face made me smile. Angie has always been physically attracted to Carlin and that's a good sign.

I am a Carlin fan but I thought Timm was gracious and kind to Angie in his not being F1. For him to say he is never going to be as open with another woman is a bit dramatic. IMO he will have the women lining up to go out with him. But surely Timm had some idea Angie wasn't going to pick him after she took so long to choose between him and Ryan for the second rose last rose ceremony.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:01 am

Agent99 wrote:
najpoziomka wrote:angie has also posted on IG

It's a really heartfelt post imo

Agree... I really feel like it’s quite a genuine post

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:02 am

Congratulations to Angie and Carlin. Thank you Sportsbet TAB for spoiling another season for us cantstopl
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:03 am

I hate what people are saying on social media.. they are saying that timm has a sunflower tattoo on him and not picking him angie was not listening to her grandmother... that is LOW
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:05 am

Storybook wrote:But surely Timm had some idea Angie wasn't going to pick him after she took so long to choose between him and Ryan for the second rose last rose ceremony.

Apparently not...

Heading to see Angie for the last time Timm said,  "I deadset thought 100 per cent that I was going to win, that I was going to be ending up with her."

"I felt like she rolled the dice once, why wouldn't she do it again," he told 10daily.

"I was shocked, but then I wasn't at the same time. It was such a mixed bag of emotions," he said.

"It took me a fair while to process what actually happened and then you don't see her again. You have this whole experience together and I haven't seen her again, do you know what I mean? It's f--king heavy.

"I haven't felt like that with anyone in such a long time. We had such a good connection from the start, it was so hard to just say goodbye in the end."

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ule.m Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:06 am

Bobette wrote:
Storybook wrote:But surely Timm had some idea Angie wasn't going to pick him after she took so long to choose between him and Ryan for the second rose last rose ceremony.

Apparently not...

Heading to see Angie for the last time Timm said,  "I deadset thought 100 per cent that I was going to win, that I was going to be ending up with her."

"I felt like she rolled the dice once, why wouldn't she do it again," he told 10daily.

"I was shocked, but then I wasn't at the same time. It was such a mixed bag of emotions," he said.

"It took me a fair while to process what actually happened and then you don't see her again. You have this whole experience together and I haven't seen her again, do you know what I mean? It's f--king heavy.

"I haven't felt like that with anyone in such a long time. We had such a good connection from the start, it was so hard to just say goodbye in the end."

Source
Hopefully they can send Timm to Figi soon, he seems like a good guy

Ule.m

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:08 am

Storybook wrote:I really enjoyed watching the FRC. When Angie was telling Carlin he wasn't her usual type HD looked resigned to being told he wasn't the last man standing. Then to see the relief and happiness on Carlin's face made me smile. Angie has always been physically attracted to Carlin and that's a good sign.

I am a Carlin fan but I thought Timm was gracious and kind to Angie in his not being F1. For him to say he is never going to be as open with another woman is a bit dramatic. IMO he will have the women lining up to go out with him. But surely Timm had some idea Angie wasn't going to pick him after she took so long to choose between him and Ryan for the second rose last rose ceremony.

I feel like it is unfair to focus on what people say when they've just been dumped. They're in shock, of course they're going to be dramatic and irrational.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:09 am

@Ule.m We think he's already there. If he does media via satellite tomorrow that confirms it IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:09 am

YIKES! just watched Yvie's live ig and she was sad and not happy. The other person on the live with her said who did she pick (he didn't know). Evie said "Carlin" without any emotion. The other guy said oh no! It looked like Evie had been crying. I am sure she will be supportive but it was very awkward to watch. Very clear it's now who Evie would want for Angie but again Angie's choice as it should be. Just very awkward bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 1f62c
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:09 am

he cant say he kinda knew it
gotta take some sympathy points and its easier to act blindsided
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+21
Sundy
Ule.m
Vjeff
ReneeM
Storybook
Norcalgal
Azzurra
Bachbee
Finch
Kas_256
ideas_ideas