SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Vjeff Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:24 am

Carlin made a love post about Angie and didn't even tag her in it laugh out loud only tagged the show and 10. He also didn't go and follow her. Seems ultra staged and definitely different from Matt and Chelsie's actions immediately following the airing of the finale who were definitely genuinely together at the time.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Kas_256 Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:34 am

Vjeff wrote:Carlin made a love post about Angie and didn't even tag her in it laugh out loud only tagged the show and 10. He also didn't go and follow her. Seems ultra staged and definitely different from Matt and Chelsie's actions immediately following the airing of the finale who were definitely genuinely together at the time.

I noticed this too and thought it was strange he didn’t tag her.... but he tagged her in this mornings post 🤔

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:35 am

i actually quite liked the FRC (less than matt and chelsie’s but it was still ok)

guess we will see what the future brings - for now they seem really happy and im actually rooting for them

Angie said it’s hard for her to say „i love you” and i can so relate, i was petrified when i told that to my first boyfriend, pretty scary being that vulnerable
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:37 am

ReneeM wrote:& as someone who was super open to Angie & Carlin, that FRC was dryyyy. No real romance or emotion. All jmo.

I was hopeful but yeh I didn't see much emotion or romance either. Lack of emotion especially from Angie hmmm

Oh well, wishing them good luck and best wishes.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:39 am

Kas_256 wrote:
Vjeff wrote:Carlin made a love post about Angie and didn't even tag her in it laugh out loud only tagged the show and 10. He also didn't go and follow her. Seems ultra staged and definitely different from Matt and Chelsie's actions immediately following the airing of the finale who were definitely genuinely together at the time.

I noticed this too and thought it was strange he didn’t tag her.... but he tagged her in this mornings post 🤔

She hasn't posted at all hmm
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:41 am

I liked the FRC too. Angie and Carlin are lovely together imo.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:42 am

Vjeff wrote:
Kas_256 wrote:

to be fair with all the hateful comments and barf emojis on social media i would take as long as i can to post something, wouldnt wanna read it
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:43 am

They have a "message" on the Bachelorette Facebook page. I'd probably avoid SM if I was them too because people are being pretty ferocious about her choice...

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:44 am

najpoziomka wrote:
Vjeff wrote:
Kas_256 wrote:

to be fair with all the hateful comments and barf emojis on social media i would take as long as i can to post something, wouldnt wanna read it

But they post those comments anyway on her instagram so it's not like not posting of them together stops that. In fact, not posting may only make it worse. jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:44 am

najpoziomka wrote:
Vjeff wrote:
Kas_256 wrote:

Still v odd for him to post a totally sterile post and not tag or follow her. First time it has happened IIRC.

The only thing faker than that relationship is the shock and delight everyone had to fake over being in Byron Bay this episode LOL
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:50 am

Ok he just started following Angie and Timm, must be reading hah
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:55 am

angie has also posted on IG
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+21
Sundy
Ule.m
Vjeff
ReneeM
Storybook
Norcalgal
Azzurra
Bachbee
Finch
Kas_256
ideas_ideas