SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:03 am

He's still acting in 2019 though doing commercials which are acting and him being cast with his agent so he's still lying about not acting since 2016 when clearly he has been. jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:18 am

One only needs to click "tagged" on Carlin's IG to see he's been consistently acting for the past several years. :yes:

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 BZnHMwa

Source

Oh and well played Hartley watches for getting so much free TV advertising. The true winners of the season IMO. laugh out loud

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 KElNxNS

Source: Tenplay

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Cb7TtdB

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:18 am

@AllAboutLove totally with you that anything other than being completely up front and transparent always ends up looking shady.
As Angie said, actors are people who need/deserve love too of course, but his 'explanations' over several episodes don't support full transparency.
The taking down the fan page etc - it may have been guilt as you say, though I think it most likely would have primarily been an effort to try and control his narrative... he knew the 'are you genuine or not because you're an actor' became his big theme, and it's all fine to keep up a few of your credits that seem fine/normal for someone who 'used to' pursue acting (except when your numbers don't add up giggling ), but nothing looks more attention-seeking than a fan page and a star now profile... those are instant flare-up points for the 'theme' he knew was going to air, so were taken down.
And secondarily, knowing that his biggest exposure period (probably) of his life would soon be coming up, so he would not lose exposure by taking the fan page down etc., because he was about to get so much new exposure to help continue building his instagram influencer profile etc. All just shaping the narrative and image like working with paint as you build a self portrait... paint over this older bit, re-colour this bit ready for the new audience that's going to see it...
Again, not saying he is a bad person in any shape or form... just... someone who HAS been working to build a public profile, if not as an actor as he tried to say, he at least can't refute he has been actively building and curating his instagram influencer profile.

@Bobette that's an interesting take, could see that being the case too, that the imperative 'F1 obstacle' had to be the 'he's an actor' thing as he unexpectedly became F1 (as opposed to 'I can't express my feelings' per previous manufactured F1 obstacles). I guess TPTB kind of had to make it that way because everyone would have cottoned on to it quickly so by them making it THE obstacle, the public can't be uproarious about it. They control the narrative.

Wah I'm officially exhausted thinking about this season. Wonder if post show will turn up anything interesting no idea

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:18 am

AllAboutLove wrote:He's still acting in 2019 though doing commercials which are acting and him being cast with his agent so he's still lying about not acting since 2016 when clearly he has been. jmo

Sorry, still not seeing the problem. He’s in commercials, some of which may have been shot just recently. I’m sure Angie knows all about this! It’s a non issue imo.  She probably gets a kick seeing him on her telly 😂
JMO
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:27 am

I’m very interested to see what Brad says about Timm’s comments regarding Angie night one. I don’t see why Timm should get a free pass through this process when none of them are obviously without fault or are ‘perfect.’ 😂
Hurry up 7.30!

JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:33 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:36 am

AllAboutLove wrote:He's still acting in 2019 though doing commercials which are acting and him being cast with his agent so he's still lying about not acting since 2016 when clearly he has been. jmo

Sorry, still not seeing the problem. He’s in commercials, some of which may have been shot just recently. I’m sure Angie knows all about this! It’s a non issue imo.  She probably gets a kick seeing him on her telly 😂
JMO

The discussion was about him lying about not acting since 2016. 
Facts show he has acted as a lead in a film in 2017 and other film in 2017.
He has acted in commercials too. So again, it's him lying saying he hasn't acted since 2016 when he's been acting as of this year.
There's no problem with acting. No one has said there is. There is a problem with lying and being shady.
His actions don't match his words. That's shady. jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:42 am

@Bobette Carlin lying is so expected at this point  BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 4256136633 Trust is so vital to a healthy relationship. Lying is not something someone who is ready for one does. jmo

@ideas_ideas yeah it's ridiculous for him to even try make it seem like he's not acting. Just own it! It's not hard. It's the stupidity of lying when it's so obvious he is lying and so much evidence showing he is lying  no no

Overall I am glad Angie chose Carlin.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:04 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Overall I am glad Angie chose Carlin.

Yep - same.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:09 am

I think Carlin is honest. I think the entire acting storyline is blown up
Out of proportion to make Carlin look fake and after his own fame and glory while Timm is Mr Perfect. I have every reason to think Carlin told Angie about his movie career. Why would he bother hiding it when she would find out when filming finished? It meant a lot to Carlin when Angie said she trusted him, so why would he lie if he was going to be found out to be dishonest? And I can just imagine the reaction of the public finding out Carlin had acted in movies. I'm sure he would've been hung out to dry.

How do we know if TPTB didn't want Carlin to advertise his movie on The Bachelorette? So much of this show has been edited to make good drama. In doing this Carlin has been thrown under the bus, but IMO he is okay as he genuinely wants Angie to be happy.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:14 am

Storybook wrote:I think Carlin is honest. I think the entire acting storyline is blown up
Out of proportion to make Carlin look fake and after his own fame and glory while Timm is Mr Perfect. I have every reason to think Carlin told Angie about his movie career. Why would he bother hiding it when she would find out when filming finished?  It meant a lot to Carlin when Angie said she trusted him, so why would he lie if he was going to be found out to be dishonest? And I can just imagine the reaction of the public finding out Carlin had acted in movies. I'm sure he would've been hung out to dry.

How do we know if TPTB didn't want Carlin to advertise his movie on The Bachelorette?  So much of this show has been edited to make good drama. In doing this Carlin has been thrown under the bus, but IMO he is okay as he genuinely wants Angie to be happy.

It wouldn’t be the first time that TPTB have edited the F2 as the perfect one and thrown the lead under the bus. I’m not a fan of Alex Nation but her edit was awful 😂
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:17 am

Storybook wrote:I have every reason to think Carlin told Angie about his movie career. Why would he bother hiding it when she would find out when filming finished?

Carlin said during their car conversation that he had hidden it because - in his words - acting and modelling are "dirty words" in reality TV.  So by his own admission he didn't tell her until he was found out.  And I also think he didn't tell her because he wasn't wanting/expecting to win - he wanted to be next Bach, IMO.

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+21
Sundy
Ule.m
Vjeff
ReneeM
Storybook
Norcalgal
Azzurra
Bachbee
Finch
Kas_256
ideas_ideas