SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:09 am

@AllAboutLove That says it all, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Storybook Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:10 am

Kas_256 wrote:
Agent99 wrote:
najpoziomka wrote:angie has also posted on IG

It's a really heartfelt post imo

Agree... I really feel like it’s quite a genuine post

I just read Angie's post and I thought it was beautiful. I think her words are very heartfelt and genuine.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:21 am

Angie’s post was really sweet. Idk if I buy them as a couple, but I do like both of them as individuals.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:30 am

Well I loved it. Just watched it again. Way more love and character from all 3 compared to many of these things. I hope they work out. They seemed totally geniune to me and I've seen the connection the whole time between them. Also love Timm of course. I liked Angie letting him down gently when he said on their last date he wants whats best for her and she says what's best for both of them. Jmo folks!
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:42 am

Finch wrote:Well I loved it. Just watched it again. Way more love and character from all 3 compared to many of these things. I hope they work out. They seemed totally geniune to me and I've seen the connection the whole time between them. Also love Timm of course. I liked Angie letting him down gently when he said on their last date he wants whats best for her and she says what's best for both of them. Jmo folks!

I loved it too! Timm is not someone I would choose to be in a relationship with even though he's a great guy. None of these people are perfect- they're just people- and no one is as good or as bad as they are edited to be on reality TV. in the end, if Angie and Carlin find any bit of happiness with each other, good on them. It's their lives and happiness is hard to come by in this day and age. So I say more power to them for however long it lasts because love is not a guarantee ever.

And Yvie, well, she's probably a bit jealous. She's 46 and her best friend is 29. That's an imbalanced relationship in which she is likely able to exert a great deal of input and control over Angie. Angie being all glammed up and choosing the hot guy doesn't fit into that power dynamic. Given the amount of backlash Angie will receive I can't imagine a true best friend putting anymore negativity out into the world. She could certainly hold her opinion publicly.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:45 am

@appiah01 yeah genuine friend would not act that way, pretty petty of her
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:47 am

Storybook wrote:
Kas_256 wrote:
Agent99 wrote:
najpoziomka wrote:angie has also posted on IG

It's a really heartfelt post imo

Agree... I really feel like it’s quite a genuine post

I just read Angie's post and I thought it was beautiful. I think her words are very heartfelt and genuine.

Her post is lovely. I think people underestimate the totality of who Angie is. She has more depth than the funny, out there girl from TV. It seems that Carlin allows her to be the woman she wants to be rather than the girl she was and I'm here for it. As someone who has gone on her own journey to push past walls and to allow myself to be vulnerable enough to admit to wanting the kind of love she found, I know it's not easy and having someone walk that out with you despite your doubts, fears, etc. is a gift.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:06 am

So that whole choosing the perfect guy for me, not everyone else was Angie’s way of saying I’m choosing who I want, not who you want Yvie 😂

Seriously though, good on Angie for taking a risk with Carlin - Angie herself said that Carlin is not the type she’d usually go for but you can’t ignore what the heart wants. I hope they’re very happy together.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzurra Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:06 am

Her post is nothing unexpected. And, in a previous post, she mentioned that she is blessed. In a non sarcastic way. I couldn't be more off her. She is just not my cup of tea, this B-tte. Or I didn't get her from the beginning.

And I wouldnt judge her friend and say that she is basically old, less glamorous, single and being jealous, this is just mean to say that. I believe, if their friendship is real, that Yvie wants the world for her.

Azzurra

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:17 am

Really loved this raw reaction from Osher since he wasn't at the finale  PINKHEART

Osher's IG story video talking about Timm when he was dumped at F2 and how he handled it so kind and compassionate - an example of a wonderful man. 

Rings so true what Osher says how beautiful and empath heart Timm has and what he can take from it learn something from it  :yes:

Best wishes to the couple and to Timm hearthumbsup

my video of @bacheloretteau IG story by Osher

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:24 am

AllAboutLove wrote:YIKES! just watched Yvie's live ig and she was sad and not happy. The other person on the live with her said who did she pick (he didn't know). Evie said "Carlin" without any emotion. The other guy said oh no! It looked like Evie had been crying. I am sure she will be supportive but it was very awkward to watch. Very clear it's now who Evie would want for Angie but again Angie's choice as it should be. Just very awkward  bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 1f62c

I just watched her live in full. Was very clear who they all wanted to win - and it wasn’t Carlin.
How awkward if Angie goes back to watch it. I’m not sure how I feel about Yvie putting this out there, I don’t think it was very supportive. She’s going to cop backlash from strangers, she doesn’t need it from supposed friends.

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Valancy Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:33 am

Timm was so magnanimous in defeat, what a lovely guy. I'm happy for Angie and Carlin and hope they last.

I'd just like to comment on the whole acting controversy that was being discussed a few pages ago. What I heard Carlin say was slightly different, and I haven't rewatched it so can't be 100% sure, but I thought he said he hadn't acted for money since 2016, i.e. his only paid acting roles since 2016 had been in ads. So he wasn't saying he hadn't acted since 2016, but just that he hadn't earned money from anything other than ads since then. Actors who are trying to build up experience will often act unpaid in films, especially student films or projects they are hoping to use for their portfolios or show reels. I don't think he was deceptive or lying. JMO

Also, whether you are successful as an actor is not highly correlated to acting ability, IMO. There are many, many good or even great actors out there who are struggling unknowns. Likewise, there are lots of working actors who are no better than the ones who don't get the roles. So much depends on luck and just the "look" producers are looking for. My son is an actor and I have a fair bit of insight into the industry from that.

Valancy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+21
Sundy
Ule.m
Vjeff
ReneeM
Storybook
Norcalgal
Azzurra
Bachbee
Finch
Kas_256
ideas_ideas