SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Enough Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:35 am

sprout wrote:No Carlin is not driving but this makes it sound like he didn’t look at Angie the whole time which isn’t true.
Of course he did at some stage but not when he is talking about the serious stuff. He just stared ahead

Enough

Back to top Go down

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:37 am

sprout wrote:Of course many of the public are all in for Timm, just like all previous beloved F2’s (except for miss Abbie 😂)

This is actually not the case and for both Bette and Bach Aus overall more F1s are preferred than F2s when looking at both Bach/Bette.

With BetteAU F1 and F2:
S1: F1 preferred F2
S2: F2 preferred over F1 but still F1 liked (SM had more likes though for Lee/F1 pre-FRC airing than F2)
S3: F1 preferred over F2
S4: F2 preferred over F1
S5: YTBD but atm it's F2 likely over F1

With Bach AU and F1 and F2:
S1: F1 preferred over F2
S2: F1 preferred over F2
S3: F1 preferred over F2
S4: F2 preferred over F1
S5: F1 kind of preferred over F2
S6: No F1
S7: F1 preferred over F2

So in the case of BachAU, F1 is far more preferred over F2; in BetteAU it's 50/50 but leaning more towards F2
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:39 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:43 am

Love his big empathetic heart PINKHEART

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:43 am

Source

Yeah sure, the gamble paid off - until tomorrow night when all of Australia tears her a new one for dumping him. BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 1f62c
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:45 am

Angie is falling in love with Carlin. I think they were intentional last week in keeping in her words pre-hometown about having been falling for him for a long time and not hearing her say that about any of the other guys. He's not other people's favorite but part of what they've shown is a storyline arc for the two of them. People love Timm. He's great. When she wasn't sure about Carlin she went to him (which was a tell- she trusts him but it was very friendzone to me to go to one of your other boyfriends about the guy you're freaking out over). Neither are a sure thing. Her parents and brother all love Carlin. Timm is a wild card/gamble. Her family aren't sure he's ready. His best friend is actually crazy (he'd be a HUGE no for me because no one wants to compete with their man's mate). I think it will come down to picking the imperfect "perfect" guy or the wild card. It's actually a nice contrast. While I still believe she chooses Carlin for a bunch of reasons, they've set up a nice conflict for her in the finale.

Last edited by appiah01 on Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:45 am

Poor Angie is a mess at having to let Ryan go. Gosh the finale F2 dumping is going to be so emotional.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:46 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:47 am

They didn't show the promo for the finale. Trying to con us that Angie might change her mind and bring Ryan back.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:48 am

sprout wrote:Poor Angie is a mess at having to let Ryan go. Gosh the finale F2 dumping is going to be so emotional.

It will be because I think Angie mostly feels bad hurting these guy's feelings moreso than she has feelings for them. With Ryan, it's letting go of a sure thing and a year of the possibility of someone. That's hard and she hasn't even been in a relationship in forever so to have to let go of so many guys she likes has to be super hard and emotional.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:50 am

I love how invested viewers get for this show on twitter laugh out loud I can just see this! Hiding in the bathroom, can't watch, etc. Not too long to go now, may need some more hiding places when the finale comes because Timm is for sure F2 (imo) so bring on the finale and the heartbreak for entertainment sad

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:52 am

appiah01 wrote:Angie is falling in love with Carlin. I think they were intentional last week in keeping in her words pre-hometown about having been falling for him for a long time and not hearing her say that about any of the other guys. He's not other people's favorite but part of what they've shown is a storyline arc for the two of them. People love Timm. He's great. When she wasn't sure about Carlin she went to him (which was a tell- she trusts him but it was very friendzone to me to go to one of your other boyfriends about the guy you're freaking out over). Neither are a sure thing. Her parents and brother all love Carlin. Timm is a wild card/gamble. Her family aren't sure he's ready. His best friend is actually crazy (he'd be a HUGE no for me because no one wants to compete with their man's mate). I think it will come down to picking the imperfect "perfect" guy or the wild card. It's actually a nice contrast. While I still believe she chooses Carlin for a bunch of reasons, they've set up a nice conflict for her in the finale.

This episode clearly showed she is falling for Carlin imo.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+21
Sundy
Ule.m
Vjeff
ReneeM
Storybook
Norcalgal
Azzurra
Bachbee
Finch
Kas_256
ideas_ideas