SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:54 am

Bobette wrote:

Source

Yeah sure, the gamble paid off - until tomorrow night when all of Australia tears her a new one for dumping him.   BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 1f62c

awwww Nawww look how Timm comforts her! He's a good egg. Angie is not compatible with him but he's made this show so much better being on it and he'll find his sunflower lobster Smiley

@Bobette yeah yikes to tomorrow night. Twitter was on fire already with the thought of him leaving tonight. Mamamia wrote a whole article begging that he'd be let go. Nope, he is ripe for heartbreak entertainment sad Oh well, Angie's choice. She knew how Timm felt soooo (probably her wanting the person she can "lean" on and rely on till she rips his heart :/ )
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sprout Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:55 am

Damn it! I really wanted to see the finale promo.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:57 am

If Angie only sees Timm as a friend and friendzoned then she's especially cruel knowing how he feels about her, her saying how Timm has been the one to keep her sane throughout, someone she trusts and leans on relies on, only to dump him at F2. At least Sam Frost did it the right way when she sent Richie who she truly saw as a friend home at F3 so to spare him being led on more jmo

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:57 am

@AllAboutLove I'm envisioning public book burnings.  laugh out loud I think her sales figures are going to take a sharp dive that's for sure.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:00 am

Ryan is definitely not liked by audiences. Would have been far better for her to take him along. That said, I find it really odd that the official BetteAU IG unfollowed Ryan on IG. Weird Suspect maybe something went down and he's on BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 3538374961 their list? question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:01 am

AllAboutLove wrote:If Angie only sees Timm as a friend and friendzoned then she's especially cruel knowing how he feels about her, her saying how Timm has been the one to keep her sane throughout, someone she trusts and leans on relies on, only to dump him at F2. At least Sam Frost did it the right way when she sent Richie who she truly saw as a friend home at F3 so to spare him being led on more jmo

I feel the same. She should’ve let Timm go tonight.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:02 am

Bobette wrote:@AllAboutLove I'm envisioning public book burnings.  laugh out loud  I think her sales figures are going to take a sharp dive that's for sure.

What sales? 😂
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:04 am

sprout wrote:
Bobette wrote:@AllAboutLove I'm envisioning public book burnings.  laugh out loud  I think her sales figures are going to take a sharp dive that's for sure.

What sales? 😂

Hey look I'm sure her publicist bought one, at least. sneakyl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:10 am

AllAboutLove wrote:If Angie only sees Timm as a friend and friendzoned then she's especially cruel knowing how he feels about her, her saying how Timm has been the one to keep her sane throughout, someone she trusts and leans on relies on, only to dump him at F2. At least Sam Frost did it the right way when she sent Richie who she truly saw as a friend home at F3 so to spare him being led on more jmo

I don't think she only sees him as a friend. I do believe she has feelings for him but I'm not convinced she seems him as a serious romantic partner for 29 year old Angie. He is her old school type for 21 year old Angie. I also believe she's relationally inexperienced and this is challenging for her. I doubt she's really trying to be calculating at all.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:17 am

@Bobette laugh out loud Her books have already been discounted and she just released them so dizzy 

Speaking of public item burnings, mamamia is leading the charge if/when Timm is heartbroken at F2 to burning bras if Timm is heartbroken. The whole article is an homage to Timm 

"If Angie doesn't choose Timm, I'm going to burn my bra and protest in the streets."
CHELSEA MCLAUGHLIN

All signs conclude he won't win but NOPE, la la la *puts hands in ears* shhhhhh pls I don't want to hear it. Timm is the winner we (I mean, Angie, but also... us) deserve.

And if we have to watch his sweet, sensitive, stupid heart get broken on our television screens in the name of entertainment?

Grab your bra, and I'll meet you in the streets.

WHO'S WITH ME?

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Giphy-2
https://www.mamamia.com.au/who-does-angie-choose-on-the-bachelorette/
The comments below the article and similar articles are very telling  BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 3806527698 perhaps we will not only see burned bras but sunflowers out for Timm too! Hugesmile
YES. ALL OF IT. I'LL BURN ALL MY BRAS. I'LL EVEN BURN OTHER PEOPLES BRAS.

#PUTASUNFLOWERONURDOORSTEP if Tim doesn’t win!

I cant watch anymore, my heart will break if I have to watch Timm’s gets broken.

Tomorrow night we may all collectively be smashing our Tv's in tears yet also in a fit of rage if we see Timms big heart broken in two.
source

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:49 am; edited 3 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:19 am

sprout wrote:Damn it! I really wanted to see the finale promo.
no finale promo at all? Hmmm... they must be really wanting things to be in disarray so they're holding on to some suspense laugh out loud

Perhaps not wanting it to be known Osher won't be at the FRC? If he is, then they definitely reshot the ending BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 4256136633 jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:20 am

I won’t be burning any bras - my girls need all the support they can get giggling
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+21
Sundy
Ule.m
Vjeff
ReneeM
Storybook
Norcalgal
Azzurra
Bachbee
Finch
Kas_256
ideas_ideas