SELECT CONTENT

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 13 of 66 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 39 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Astrobach Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:29 pm

@Dirty Street Pie @leavers
Thanks a lot. I guess I had read that The BIP was postponed filing because it was in the middle of ‘ .Holidays’  so that’s partly why I was confused.
I was raised in a very Wintery weather climate around Christmas and it took me a while to adjust to the warm weather of California in December. It’s never quite the same really. But I guess your childhood dictates what your memories are based upon.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Vjeff Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:34 pm

Astrobach wrote:@Dirty Street Pie @leavers
Thanks a lot. I guess I had read that The BIP was postponed filing because it was in the middle of ‘ .Holidays’  so that’s partly why I was confused.
I was raised in a very Wintery weather climate around Christmas and it took me a while to adjust to the warm weather of California in December. It’s never quite the same really. But I guess your childhood dictates what your memories are based upon.
JMO

Definitely depends on childhood - I spent a couple Christmases in Europe and have never experienced anything worse than Christmas indoors in cold weather haha, found it so depressing. But yes Xmas is at the same time, we just have to refer to it as the holidays these days for PC reasons.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:41 pm

Vjeff wrote:
JMO

Definitely depends on childhood - I spent a couple Christmases in Europe and have never experienced anything worse than Christmas indoors in cold weather haha, found it so depressing. But yes Xmas is at the same time, we just have to refer to it as the holidays these days for PC reasons.

I don't think that's why laugh out loud ... it's still Christmas, and very much so. Just check out any shopping centre to see how firmly Christmas is entrenched in society.  I think the term "holidays' is used because Christmas/summer here is when kids have their long school holidays (obviously at the opposite time of the year to the Northern hemisphere summer vacation) plus "holidays" incorporates Christmas/Boxing Day/New Years, when most people are on holidays from work. Australia tends to use the term "holidays" when Americans would say "vacation" too.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1344

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:52 pm

leavers wrote:
Vjeff wrote:
JMO

I don't think that's why laugh out loud ... it's still Christmas, and very much so. Just check out any shopping centre to see how firmly Christmas is entrenched in society.  I think the term "holidays' is used because Christmas/summer here is when kids have their long school holidays (obviously at the opposite time of the year to the Northern hemisphere summer vacation) plus "holidays" incorporates Christmas/Boxing Day/New Years, when most people are on holidays from work. Australia tends to use the term "holidays" when Americans would say "vacation" too.

Haha sorry OT but was just speaking from anecdotal experience - we had someone reprimanded last week for sending out an email to the public using the word Christmas as it is not sensitive to the population. A department wide email went out suggesting "holidays" and "festive season" are more appropriate terms laugh out loud
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:15 pm

Angie and Carlin were together last night as per Carlin’s insta story. I don’t know how to bring over stories so took a few screenshots instead. 
bacheloretteau - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 13 65280910
bacheloretteau - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 13 Ff591b10
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:17 pm

Thanks @sprout
Do you know when and where these were taken?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:30 pm

Not sure how they could have been together last night when Angie has been pictured back home in QLD.  They've probably saved a whole bunch of stories to release periodically IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:36 pm

Astrobach wrote:Thanks @sprout
Do you know when and where these were taken?
It’s at a hotel - not sure where.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by catsamber500 Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:42 pm

Bobette wrote:Not sure how they could have been together last night when Angie has been pictured back home in QLD.  They've probably saved a whole bunch of stories to release periodically IMO.

According to Angie's instagram she has book signings in Sydney  this afternoon.  Maybe she flew back to Sydney last night?  Either way her trip to QLD appears to be very short no idea
catsamber500
catsamber500

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:43 pm

@sprout Exactly. I see nothing suspicious about her returning home

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:53 pm

catsamber500 wrote:According to Angie's instagram she has book signings in Sydney  this afternoon.  Maybe she flew back to Sydney last night?  Either way her trip to QLD appears to be very short no idea

I just went and had a look - WTF Is that signing schedule? 2:30 in Burwood and then 3:20 in Paramatta? That's a 20 minute drive! And then 4pm in Rouse Hill which is another 35 minutes away. I guess they're not expecting many people to turn up... bacheloretteau - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 13 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:55 pm

@catsamber500 @Just Looking
What if Carlin joins her at the signing!? ( Even before or afterward) That would be very supportive of him. PINKHEART
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 66 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 39 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

+32
Enough
ReneeM
Emayem
Valancy
stopperify