SELECT CONTENT

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 54 of 66 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 60 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ad - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 54 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by sprout Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:52 am

Enough wrote:I don't think the media has been nasty to Angie. They just repeat what she posted on Instagram or said in  interviews. The media still referred her exit as shock exit. 

It is Angie herself who can't accept the fact that she has been eliminated. Its a competition. Sometimes your best effort may not be the best. Judges have to judge. Also Angie didn't get enough public votes  to keep her safe in the competition. That is telling.  I think she can't accept the fact that not everybody love her. 

With her mental health, its best to stay away from social media. 

Sam Frost did the right thing to keep her personality life private. Before when she was on the radio she kept talking about her love and sex life with that guy she picked on The Bachelorette. She couldn't handle the trolls and finally she stepped away from the SM, seek help and now she is in a better place.

Why should she have to stay away from social media? It’s her choice, like anyone’s else’s to have profiles on social media. She shouldn’t have to live the life of a hermit. JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

ad - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 54 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:30 pm

From what I've seen, and only what I read here because I very seldom read comments, it depends on what type of person you are. If you're the type that doesn't care about SM comments, Bryan Abasolo Rachel Lindsey's F1, from the US franchise is a perfect example, then it doesn't affect you in the least.

There are those that really affect them mentally and IMHO should not engage if it bothers them that much.

There are also those that have thousands of fans but go off the deep end because of one negative post.

I think the affect it has on the weaker ones is a very serious problem these days and they should first and foremost seek professional help.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:18 am

#TeamDi

Angie Kent accuses Gogglebox cast of BULLYING in a lengthy Twitter rant after they mocked her for going on The Bachelorette and Dancing with the Stars

ad - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 54 Or4rhCN

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:29 am

sprout wrote:
Enough wrote:I don't think the media has been nasty to Angie. They just repeat what she posted on Instagram or said in  interviews. The media still referred her exit as shock exit. 

It is Angie herself who can't accept the fact that she has been eliminated. Its a competition. Sometimes your best effort may not be the best. Judges have to judge. Also Angie didn't get enough public votes  to keep her safe in the competition. That is telling.  I think she can't accept the fact that not everybody love her. 

With her mental health, its best to stay away from social media. 

Sam Frost did the right thing to keep her personality life private. Before when she was on the radio she kept talking about her love and sex life with that guy she picked on The Bachelorette. She couldn't handle the trolls and finally she stepped away from the SM, seek help and now she is in a better place.

Why should she have to stay away from social media? It’s her choice, like anyone’s else’s to have profiles on social media. She shouldn’t have to live the life of a hermit. JMO.

Sure but there is a big line between choosing to be a hermit and being an influencer. The vast majority of people I know have their Insta on private. if you have it on public because you want to hustle then the upside is you get paid to do nothing and the downside is anyone can say anything they want. Nothing comes for free unfortunately. But if you don't want anyone you don't know on your Insta you can easily put it on private and have a full social media presence for your friends and family.

Anyway - one of her posts just came up on my news feed in the explore part...Can't believe she even needs to pimp out her aunty's cancer for sponcon...We really need the same laws in Australia with the #ad that they have in the US..
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:34 pm

Bobette wrote:#TeamDi

Angie Kent accuses Gogglebox cast of BULLYING in a lengthy Twitter rant after they mocked her for going on The Bachelorette and Dancing with the Stars

ad - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 54 Or4rhCN

Source

Hypocrisy, thy name is Angie. IMO nothing that Di said was out of character for her, she generally doesn't have anything good to say about anyone! And more to the point, when Angie was on Gogglebox she also made comments about people that could be classified as bullying if that's what she considers Di's comments to be.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:46 pm

Vjeff wrote:Anyway - one of her posts just came up on my news feed in the explore part...Can't believe she even needs to pimp out her aunty's cancer for sponcon...We really need the same laws in Australia with the #ad that they have in the US..

If that was regarding the pink shoes, several people pointed out in the comments the company is dodgy and only 5% of profits are going to the charity, not the whole purchase amount which was implied in the ad.  

I just checked the post again and she has DELETED all those PSA comments.  

That's just downright deceptive IMO. The only comments left are the ones complimenting her, and those saying the shoes are sold out (no doubt so the company will think she did a really good job shilling them Rolling Eyes).

ETA:  And here is the proof those comments were correct.  Only 5% goes to charity.  

ad - Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 54 FSmnMwL

Source

Oh yeah and they are NOT sold out, so she deleted the comments with the correct info, and retained the comments with false info. She is actively misleading her followers for her own profit and benefit, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:30 pm

Even David Knox from TVTonight is confused about Angie's comments.

Hesaid:

[size=111]What confuses me most is that Gogglebox is known for its blunt comments from the couch. That’s something Angie & Yvie did brilliantly during their time on the show…. including referring to Dave Hughes’ looks or tweeting that Justin Lacko was #clearlygay. And that’s just for starters….[/size]
[size=111]But both became much loved for telling it like it is, which is all I feel Di has done in her own way here.[/size]
[size=111]The second thing that confuses me is that Di’s comments are robust, sure… but do they constitute bullying?[/size]
[size=111]Bullying is what goes on in schoolyards and workplaces cross Australia. It’s very real to those on the receiving end (which is not to say Angie wouldn’t have had her share online).[/size]
[size=111]She mentions it’s the third time the show has been critical. But it’s not all critical. It’s been a range of positive / negative commentary from the couch, and producers will always include the most caustic stuff.[/size]
[size=111]Perhaps something is lost in translation, and hopefully at some point we can sit down and talk it over.[/size]
[size=111]As I see it, if you’re working in Entertainment you’re pretty much fair game for Gogglebox. That’s the show.[/size]
[size=111]10 has been contacted for comment.[/size]
https://tvtonight.com.au/2020/02/dear-angie-im-confused.html

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:10 pm

I truly thought Angie was better than this,but I guess fame really changes people.Angie has to understand that not everyone will like her and all public figures recieve criticism. If she can't handle that she best stay out of the fire.

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:38 am

Angie is copping an absolute rinsing in the comments on this article. The vast majority are calling her out for complaining about Di's comments when they are no different to the comments she used to make when she was on Gogglebox.

https://m.facebook.com/story/graphql_permalink/?graphql_id=UzpfSTE1ODIxNTg2NzQxNjoxMDE1ODE0ODMyODgyMjQxNw%3D%3D
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:47 pm

Last edited by Norcalgal on Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:45 am

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelorette/bachelorette-winner-carlin-sterritt-slammed-for-disgusting-toilet-paper-video/news-story/bb9e8f888ca99f5d8f8be2acb9025490

This was gross, don't care if it was a joke

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:10 pm

What a fool IMHO How immature of him to make a joke about such a sensitive subject.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 66 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 60 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Angie Kent - Carlin Sterritt - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

+32
Enough
ReneeM
Emayem
Valancy
stopperify