SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:10 pm

If I never see Hannah Brown's face on my television screen again, it'll be too soon no no

Back to top Go down

bachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:48 pm

Well RS says it's still not over hence why he doesn't know... what are some theory's?

Mine are:
1) Peter fell in love with both his final 2 girls, and can't decide so thinks its best to not propose because of this, so he just needs to have a breather and make his decision on ATFR? I don't know how the girls would agree to this though?..

or 2) maybe he was going to choose Madi but without the fathers blessing maybe he wants to ask him first? Does anyone think Madi might have self eliminated like Cassie because of her father??

Or 3) I bet he is single, and maybe on AFR he will ask one of the chicks if they want to try dating in the real world? dizzy

ajmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:58 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Well RS says it's still not over hence why he doesn't know... what are some theory's?

Mine are:
1) Peter fell in love with both his final 2 girls, and can't decide so thinks its best to not propose because of this, so he just needs to have a breather and make his decision on ATFR? I don't know how the girls would agree to this though?..

or 2) maybe he was going to choose Madi but without the fathers blessing maybe he wants to ask him first? Does anyone think Madi might have self eliminated like Cassie because of her father??

Or 3) I bet he is single, and maybe on AFR he will ask one of the chicks if they want to try dating in the real world? dizzy

ajmo

1. Agreed, who would want to agree to that? Plus as far as sleuthed it doesn't look like he's dating/SHVing either of them. And I don't think dating by FaceTime counts.
2. Maybe, but they're acting like this situation is unusual and that's basically Colton and Cassie 2.0.
3. This could be it. Would explain why there's no clear possible SHV too. (This also leaves open the possibility of him asking Victoria to give it another go?)
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:31 pm

https://youtu.be/owjNn7FQ1sw
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:46 pm

Peter interview with Lauren Zima of ET online.

https://www.etonline.com/media/videos/bachelor-peter-weber-on-his-seasons-emotional-moments-and-hannah-bs-return-full

Really trying to make like Hannah filmed his season and do DWTS at the same time. He says he didn't say I love you to more than one person. He said "I loves Victoria (F)" in the interview for some reason and is talking very highly about her and he sounded like he was defending her. Lauren kind of made the comment that he sounded a little somber talking about her.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:49 pm

leavers wrote:

1. Agreed, who would want to agree to that? Plus as far as sleuthed it doesn't look like he's dating/SHVing either of them. And I don't think dating by FaceTime counts.
2. Maybe, but they're acting like this situation is unusual and that's basically Colton and Cassie 2.0.
3. This could be it. Would explain why there's no clear possible SHV too. (This also leaves open the possibility of him asking Victoria to give it another go?)

I think it could be somewhat like Colton and Cassie but yet different.  I think Madi (if it is her) needs more time and a long-distance getting-to-know-you-better relationship might be what would work for her and her family at this time.  As things progress, they could possibly have a SHV towards the end of the season but I have a feeling that at the ATFR, he will only ask her to consider dating him, not getting engaged (unless he has won her dad over in the meantime).

The reason I think it is still up in the air is that no one knows what Madi will choose to do!  Is she willing to try to have a relationship with Peter or not...

(For the record I don't think Hannah Ann would have turned him down so that is why I don't think she is even involved in the ending).

Time will tell.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:02 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:
leavers wrote:

I think it could be somewhat like Colton and Cassie but yet different.  I think Madi (if it is her) needs more time and a long-distance getting-to-know-you-better relationship might be what would work for her and her family at this time.  As things progress, they could possibly have a SHV towards the end of the season but I have a feeling that at the ATFR, he will only ask her to consider dating him, not getting engaged (unless he has won her dad over in the meantime).

The reason I think it is still up in the air is that no one knows what Madi will choose to do!  Is she willing to try to have a relationship with Peter or not...

(For the record I don't think Hannah Ann would have turned him down so that is why I don't think she is even involved in the ending).

Time will tell.

IMO

This is the one thing we know for sure and I reckon by the time we find out we might all be like... "oh, is that all it is?"

I also strongly think they're (ABC) smug because whoever it was that used to leak info is gone from the show. I think if that source was still there, RS would know exactly why it's "not over".
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:02 am

I've ditched my theory that he is dating both girls, and I'm gonna say he's dating madison and may ask for a proposal at the reunion after groveling with her father. I say this because I think that the father's blessing storyline will need to play out and because peter said the season will end well. Also, does anyone know if a first impression rose receiver has ever won because I do know that Hannah got it?

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:07 am

ule101 wrote:I've ditched my theory that he is dating both girls, and I'm gonna say he's dating madison and may ask for a proposal at the reunion after groveling with her father. I say this because I think that the father's blessing storyline will need to play out and because peter said the season will end well. Also, does anyone know if a first impression rose receiver has ever won because I do know that Hannah got it?  

I’m with you on this scenario...

And I don’t think an FIR has ever been F1 on The Bachelor. CMIIW please
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:39 pm

Not that I agree with the old feudal tradition to ask the father of a grown woman for permission to propose to her, but it sure has created a lot of content and drama on the show over the years.

I would not be surprised if that is the central storyline of this year’s ending as well.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:24 pm

I think the F1 is Madi in whatever form that is: She denied him, they are dating or they may get engaged later. All IMO but that is what I am currently thinking.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:18 pm

Curious to know: why do people think Madi is the one Peter loves/choses to date/f1? Any evidence or just speculation? SM follows/likes support Madi?
Cause I really have no clue and feel none of the f3 should be counted out.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+69
jen689
Purplepat
SeekAny
Just Looking
Boggie85