SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:52 pm

Chris Harrison Compares New Bachelor Peter Weber to Ben Higgins
https://www.eonline.com/videos/300525/chris-harrison-compares-new-bachelor-peter-weber-to-ben-higgins
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

bachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:56 pm

@sdmom For me its a gut feel. I think she may have the largest issue committing so quickly (kind of like Cassie). And per RS her Dad didn't give Peter his blessing to get engaged. I think they may be talking and the ending will be decided closer to/at the ATFR. Also at least in the previews Hannah Ann is more front and center where Madi is more hidden which is traditional for F1. But I don't think its a normal ending at all and I am not convinced he is with anyone at this point.

I am not ruling either out yet/any scenario. All IMO.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:57 pm

For me I don't think either Hannah Ann or Victoria would have turned Peter down if they had been the F1.  If either of them had been the F1, IMO there would have been an engagement.  Peter would have followed the normal script.

For Victoria, she begged to come back after her HTD. She doesn't give up easily and if she was the F1 no way she would say no.

For Hannah Ann, she would (IMO) gladly accept whatever Peter would have given her especially an engagement.

For Madi, I just feel that she would not stick around if she felt she couldn't say yes to an engagement. Especially if she has doubts about the person that would be asking.  

So basically I think it would have been a cut and dried season if Hannah Ann or Victoria had been in the final position as Peter's pick.  Madi is the unknown in the whole equation of this season.

All IMO.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:03 pm

But maybe it’s Peter who refused to propose and not the girls rejected him?

Also, we only have RS saying Victoria was rejected at HD and begged to come back, right? I don’t completely trust RS spoiler, especially this season.

Don’t get me wrong. I think Madi is the most logical choice so far, but since this season is so unpredictable, I really don’t know what to think.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:16 pm

sdmom wrote:But maybe it’s Peter who refused to propose and not the girls rejected him?

Also, we only have RS saying Victoria was rejected at HD and begged to come back, right? I don’t completely trust RS spoiler, especially this season.

Don’t get me wrong. I think Madi is the most logical choice so far, but since this season is so unpredictable, I really don’t know what to think.

I never trust RS. I am just basing my current guess off what we do know as of now. As I said I haven't ruled out any ending yet. We don't have a lot to go on yet, hopefully that changes.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:23 pm

sdmom wrote:But maybe it’s Peter who refused to propose and not the girls rejected him?

Based on everything I have seen, I highly doubt that Peter has the balls to go against tptb. He seems to be a people pleaser and he thought he fell for Hannah last season. No way do I believe he didn't fall for anyone. I always thought he would be like Ben Higgins and fall for multiple people. IMO there is no way that he refused to propose. It makes much more sense that the woman rejected him...probably because she felt she was second choice since I suspect he really wanted Victoria, but after all the exposes about her she became "unacceptable" for a guy who wants to be appear so clean cut. JMO.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:56 pm

https://twitter.com/THR/status/1213160875835691008?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:05 pm

bachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 Img_2110

Hannah Ann responded a story with heart eyes for a pic of both of them. At this point she is either trolling or just doesn't care .

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:12 pm

riddlexo3 wrote:bachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 Img_2110

Hannah Ann responded a story with heart eyes for a pic of both of them. At this point she is either trolling or just doesn't care .

Or she is playing the part hoping to get the Bachelorette next season.  I don't put much on the contestants SM related to the show. All IMO

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:17 pm

Sprite wrote:

Based on everything I have seen, I highly doubt that Peter has the balls to go against tptb. He seems to be a people pleaser and he thought he fell for Hannah last season. No way do I believe he didn't fall for anyone. I always thought he would be like Ben Higgins and fall for multiple people. IMO there is no way that he refused to propose. It makes much more sense that the woman rejected him...probably because she felt she was second choice since I suspect he really wanted Victoria, but after all the exposes about her she became "unacceptable" for a guy who wants to be appear so clean cut. JMO.

Yeah, I don't see Peter going against the narrative script of the show on his own.  IMO it was predicated because of the women of his season.  

I'm not so sure he wanted Victoria since he did cut the HTD short. I said back then that she would talk her way out of whatever he was told. And, it appears she did since he did agree to take her to FSD.  I do agree that she ended up being "unacceptable" for his clean cut image.  I also saw him as one that would fall for more than one woman and can see him thinking that Madi and Hannah Ann would both fit into his clean cut image. 

But in the end I still think if Hannah Ann would have been the F1, there would be an engagement.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:50 pm

bluwavz wrote:Chris Harrison Compares New Bachelor Peter Weber to Ben Higgins
https://www.eonline.com/videos/300525/chris-harrison-compares-new-bachelor-peter-weber-to-ben-higgins

After listening to CH compare Peter to Ben H and at the end says his road is different than anyone else's, along with the continuous ad's with reference to a no spoiler ending, I'm leaning more towards he fell in love with two people. If there was a FRC taped it won't be the end of the story IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:57 pm

I feel like everything im seeing in promotion (promos, clips, etc) is all Hannah Ann Hannah Ann Hannah Ann ...besides Hannah B she seems to me the main other one front and center in everything, which makes me lean towards her being F2 more than F1. Typically they like the F1 to go under the radar for awhile while the F2 is all over the place. But....thats just how I've noticed the marketing of past seasons. who knows
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+69
jen689
Purplepat
SeekAny
Just Looking
Boggie85