SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by suzq Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:11 pm

I miss the normal straight forward seasons.

suzq

Back to top Go down

bachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:18 pm

My first thought was that in the first 5 minutes of the show they recap Peter's journey on Hannah's season and something that we have not seen before between them is shown.

no idea

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:23 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:My first thought was that in the first 5 minutes of the show they recap Peter's journey on Hannah's season and something that we have not seen before between them is shown.

no idea

I think it may start out with a season preview of what coming vs last season stuff. IMO

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:53 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:My first thought was that in the first 5 minutes of the show they recap Peter's journey on Hannah's season and something that we have not seen before between them is shown.

no idea

I think it may start out with a season preview of what coming vs last season stuff.  IMO

I agree with you; that’s why RS won’t have all the answers. It has to do with the ending which is still unspoiled. They probably will make it seem like he either got rejected or chose to be single. Maybe also make it seem like Hannah B. is part of the equation even though she isn’t supposedly. But, her role is more significant than RS thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:16 am

sportsgirl94 wrote:...snipped

Maybe also make it seem like Hannah B. is part of the equation even though she isn’t supposedly.  But, her role is more significant than RS thought.  

If Pete wasn't feeling it with any of the girls, saying he had "unresolved feelings" for Hannah and didn't feel right picking anyone till he had worked through them would be a handy excuse IMO.  Might be his Get Out of Jail Free card, or at least buy more time. Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:08 am

I’m almost positive Peter’s not currently with anyone. They wouldn’t be pushing the Hannah narrative SO hard if he chose an F1 and they’re happily together IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:11 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:

no idea

I think it may start out with a season preview of what coming vs last season stuff.  IMO
The thing is they usually use some of the lead's journey on the previous season to 1) remind the previous viewers what happened or 2) introduce the lead to new viewers of the show.

I honestly can't see them not showing anything from Hannah's season... at least the windmill will be in there.  I also wouldn't put it past TPTB to make it seem like Hannah is involved in his season way more than she really was.

The first 5 minutes could definitely have a mix of last season and what may be coming this season.  I never watched Lost but from what others have said if it involved time travel, having a mix of the past and the future in the first 5 minutes would make it seem like time travel.

I honestly don't know anything. These are just thoughts I have had on trying to make some sense of things that have been leaked.  

As to Hawaii Girl's point that Peter is not with anyone because they are pushing the Hannah narrative, I sort of agree.  However, if he is courting one of the girls post show I would hope she is in on the narrative that will be shown and that Peter has been up front with her about Hannah and all that happened.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:24 am

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1213465358490898442?s=20

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1213465359874961410?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:37 am

@HavaDrPepper Completely agree with all that you have said. I have been thinking that the Hannah narrative being so strong post show that they are making it seem like he is not over her. They are making her part of the ending. (which I don't think she was).
Hannah's season was their highest rated season (I believe) and they are using the chemistry between the two to boost the ratings of the start of his season. IMO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECTzv4_vvJk
Also this People interview, especially, made me think that he is not engaged to anyone. If he is with someone, like you said, she would have to be very confident in their relationship.
JMO

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:12 am

RS Instagram Live on the first episode.

First five minutes of Monday night we see a clip of Chris Harrison at the FRC telling Peter " before you make your decision you should know this." Unsure when at the FRC it takes place. Also Peter is seen walking around and laying in a bed in his frc suit. In the last five part of the preview at the beginning there is a convo with Peter's mom with a clip showing her say "don't let her go, don't let her go, bring her home to us." Now he says we don't see her lips say 'bring her home to us." Probably near the end of the season.

Intro videos Alexa, Hannah Ann, Tammy, Victoria P, Kelley, Madison, and Maurissa.

Limo entrance. Savanah blindfolds him and kisses him. He does remember Kelley when she comes out. When Hannah comes the first night she returns his wings he gave her night 1 of her season and tells her find his co pilot. RS says they both seem affected by the interaction and Peter seems choked up telling the women what Hannah did.

First person he kissed willingly was Hannah Ann. He mentions her kissing Tammy and Mykenna. And that Mykenna and Natasha start interrupting each other. After that was the Hannah Ann interruptions with Shiann and Dendre time with Peter. Victoria F is pretty insecure edit during night one thinking she won't get a rose. You also see him sit down with Kelley and then give Hannah Ann the FIR. The show Victoria F get the last rose of the night.

Group date one. Victoria P gets a flashback trauma ala Annalise. The competition Tammy and Kelley where the two that lead the comp. Kelley broke the rules and didn't complete the obstacle course and went straight to Peter but was still declared the winner. Small confrontation at the after party, but not really big. Kelley got the GDR.

One or One with Madison. RS says it wasn't really about Peter and Madison but more so his parents. Madison is seen talking to his mom. RS backtracks and says in the preview you see Victoria F say "I can't believe she waited so long to tell him she's a virgin." RS says that is about Madison and she is a virgin and waited awhile to tell him.

Group date two. The girls see Hannah on stage and she retells the windmill sex story. After telling the girls what they have to do they show Hannah crying to a producer saying she wasn't okay. And Peter also says hey birthday girl and finds her upset. They end up rehashing things. There are a lot of unresolved feelings on both ends he said. Hannah tells him its a lot to be there and that it was terrible seeing him. Also Peter asked did she ever think of asking him out. We don't see her answer because Peter cuts her off. Hannah is a mess at this part. Peter asked her if she would join the cast, she says maybe. He ask her if she regrets sending her home which she says yeah. Hannah says that before the RC she let him go that she thought that the f2 would be Peter and Jed. Doesn't say what made her choose Tyler over Peter. RS says that they go back and forth with if he knew that or not. Both seem miserable at that point. Peter told her his heart sank when she asked Tyler out. She says it never cross her mind to ask him out because of other things that where happening. Of course TBC during their convo. RS says he thinks a lot of people are going to think Peter and Hannah end up together after their convo. He actually doesn't refute it and just says he doesn't know. I don't think that will happen though.

From what RS is saying both kind of contradicted past interviews. Peter saying he was over her even before ATFR episode 2 aired (he filmed Rachel's podcast before the 2 part finale and said that) and Hannah saying she wasn't somewhat in contact with Tyler before the end of her season. Don't want to make any judgements without watching the full episode but that stood out to me, jmo. It looks like a very good episode with hardly any filler.

Last edited by smg2587 on Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:06 am; edited 7 times in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:14 am

@smg2587 Thank you for recapping! Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:15 am

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+69
jen689
Purplepat
SeekAny
Just Looking
Boggie85