SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Astrobach Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:47 am

lionheart318 wrote:Just gonna point out I am not defending Victoria's actions and do think she's gross, I just think RS is also gross. They can go back and forth as much as they want but RS is no hero. She did horrible things to people but I am just saying she's allowed to hate RS all she wants. As I said, nobody wants their reputations tarnished or their dirty laundry aired to the public. It's her fault for 1) Going on a show like this and 2) Doing what she did in the first place, but I wouldn't fault her for not liking the leakers, what is she supposed to do, thank them for airing her secrets to the world and her almost-fiancé?

Basically what I was trying to say is RS just has always come off as so smug to me. I don't like how he acts as if he knows everything and everything that doesn't align with what he leaks is fake. Unless one of his sources is Hannah, I don't think he can actually say "Hannah and Victoria aren't friends, they're being fake." He doesn't know either of them personally, so I don't know why he thinks he'd know how every girl personally feels about each other.[/quote]

1st bold: IF you know you have ANY THING you would rather not be known by the public...you don’t sign up for this kind of show, unless you’re extremely naive and / or stupid enough to think that you will be able to control any possible backlash.
If the possible fame from exposure is more important to you, than be ready to face the consequences, good or bad without whining and complaining.
2nd. Bold: RS has a lot of sources, including sometimes family members of contestants. He has kept their privacy enough to have a steady flow of informants that trust he will not expose them unless mutually agreed upon. He did talk about that in previous podcasts.
It’s not hard to imagine that many girls who were in the house have actually been in touch with him to give him insider information. IMO, He makes statements that are usually based on more than just his opinion even if he doesn’t give out where it comes from. I understand that it’s frustrating for people who feel they need to know everything in detail in order to believe what he says, but his track record is pretty good all in all and he admits when he gets it wrong now at least.
We will see how it unfolds and judge then how far off he was or not.
JMHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

bachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Dutchy23 Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:36 am

I have a feeling RS knows someone who has been a "victum" of Victoria's actions. He normally doesn't care so much about what contestants have been doing in their past. He will publish what he knows, but has never been so determent to bring someone down. I guess time will tell.

bachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:41 am

@Dutchy23 RS has mentioned that he has spoken with a couple of the wives, so he does know people involved.

@lionheart318 RS did not tarnish Victoria's reputation. She did that all on her own. If her reputation wasn't so bad in her town, he wouldn't have gotten all the dirt he apparently does...with more coming in!

Victoria is certainly entitled to dislike RS and those who outed her, but since there are apparently plenty of people who seem more than happy to do it, she again has nobody to blame, but herself. Also the excuse that she is so beautiful that men just throw themselves at her is a bit much. It's not as if she must sleep with them if they do...particularly if they are husbands of friends!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:35 pm

yellowbirdcage wrote:So today Madi posted a song by the band that played on their first one on one and Hannah S just posted an IG story captioned 'catch me if you can' which is the movie producers took Peter's code name from(which I'm sure she knows). Wonder if producers are telling them to play stuff up because we don't know how it ends.

Hawaii Girl wrote:Last season Tyler was listening to Made For You on Spotify and in one of his Q&A's said that Jake Owen is one of his favorite artists so yeah... I'm not reading into any of that stuff this time. I've learnt my lesson laugh out loud

I'm leaning towards Peter being single too. That video isn't incriminating on its own but I can't think of any leads who were out partying with Bachelor people less than a month after getting engaged. It just seems more like single guy behavior but that's JMO.

Based on years of experiences sleuthing SHV, IMO, most of them tell us where they are. Peter was home most of the week, so was Tyler, and they showed where they were on IG stories. I feel fans are the ones who read too much on sm to fit their narratives. Occam’s razor.

All Jmo but things may change this year so let’s continue to watch the feet.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by VanillaCoke Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:09 pm

When are the full cast bios coming out?
VanillaCoke
VanillaCoke

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:39 pm

They are usually out last week, first week of Dec, IIRC so it should be very soon.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliforniaGirl Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:09 am

I don’t know how instagram stories work exactly. But I know with regular insta posts, you can upload old photos.

Peters entire family (mom, dad, brother, and Peter) all uploaded photos of them buying a Christmas tree around Wed-Thur (I think those were the days). Like they REALLY wanted us to know what they were doing during those 2 days.

Could they have bought the tree after thanksgiving , and be uploading old photos to throw everyone off?

CaliforniaGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:16 am

CaliforniaGirl wrote:I don’t know how instagram stories work exactly. But I know with regular insta posts, you can upload old photos.

Peters entire family (mom, dad, brother, and Peter) all uploaded photos of them buying a Christmas tree around Wed-Thur (I think those were the days). Like they REALLY wanted us to know what they were doing during those 2 days.

Could they have bought the tree after thanksgiving , and be uploading old photos to throw everyone off?
The Christmas tree shopping stories were done on Thursday. I honestly think they did buy it that day. I say that because Peter isn't that good at social media and I don't think he saves stuff more than a day. Also if I am remembering right the tree is up in the same room that he watched Monday Night Football last week (wasn't his mom laying on that white couch as they watched) and the tree wasn't up in any of those stories. I never really seen Peter show anything on social media that was a latergram, his stories/picture seem to be one day old at the latest. Also he seemed to work over Thanksgiving, I know he was flying the day before and the day after Thanksgiving so that's why I think that. This is jmo from what I been seeing.

I also stopped believing these people prerecord things after last season. We easily saw when the one thing that was pre taking to hide an shv. These people just aren't that smart or slick, imo.

The Tuesday/Wednseday not seeing him is throwing me off some but part of my just finds it alittle hard to believe after returning a week to work he'd get a full week to ten days off again. He is going to get vacation time to promote the show next month. If he did get that than his contract with Delta is better than I thought. Still watching stuff but I am just not seeing much that shows an shv has happen but of course I could be wrong. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:10 pm

The more I think about it the more I expect Peter to have a fiancé.

Three seasons in a row with no engagement?

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:40 pm

bachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 EK-o5CBU0AMcoBr
https://mobile.twitter.com/bachbrack/status/1202365328006643712?p=v
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:44 pm

oh Peter, what are you doing with that hair bb

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:52 pm

bachelor - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 J7Kp97hXJyVJf46H
Shared News@sharednews
#TheBachelor's Peter Weber dances with @TylerJCameron3 & @DustinKendrick7 in ADORABLE Instagram vid! pic.twitter.com/1SxQYlKGwT
https://mobile.twitter.com/sharednews/status/1204111512664567816?p=v
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+69
jen689
Purplepat
SeekAny
Just Looking
Boggie85