SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:31 pm

bluwavz wrote:
https://twitter.com/onebachnation/status/1214593516967317504?s=20

This podcast was good. I love Rachel and Becca!  The only thing i found interesting was when Rachel asked Peter if he knew who F1 was or who he liked most from them just stepping out of the limo Peter and Rachel both said yes they both knew....Interesting because well Madi didn't step out of the limo but Hannah Ann did....Though this might be just me trying to pick anything up for an answer, however it does make me believe he does choose someone and is not single laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by riddlexo3 Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:37 pm

At this point we’re all grasping a straws. He also said he almost reveal the possible F1 during word association for rose . Initially I thought Hannah Annn because they were talking about her having gotten the first impression rose earlier, but turns out Madison’s middle name is rose.

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:50 pm

riddlexo3 wrote:At this point we’re all grasping a straws. He also said he almost reveal the possible F1 during word association for rose . Initially I thought Hannah Annn because they were talking about her having gotten the first impression rose earlier, but turns out Madison’s middle name is rose.

OMG really? hahahaha I just want to know the ending already and it is driving me nuts dizzy

Oh and then i thought you know who also stepped out of the limo....Hannah Brown laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:59 pm

I think the middle name thing is a stretch, just personally. In my experience men don't usually worry very much about details like middle names. They're lucky to even know it. The show is entirely based around roses - the word, the image, the actual flower... it's impossible to avoid.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:48 pm

Well both seemed to make their first promo post after the first episode. Well I think Hannah Ann's was a promo post since she referenced he quote about not sitting on the couch drinking wine. if I was just going by these I would think Madison is the clear f1. Hannah Ann didn't even post a picture from the show much less with Peter. And Madison used that word perfect that Peter like to describe their date to the press today. If Hannah Ann keeps not posting actually phots from the show or stops altogether it will be interesting to see. Here are the post you can tell for yourself. Now of course lovey dovey post may be made to up bachelorette chance but I guess we will see.

Hannah Ann's post https://www.instagram.com/p/B7CsHkkg2PM/
Madison's post - https://www.instagram.com/p/B7CmRYpHhaP/

Thanks @HavaDrPepper  should be right now.

Last edited by smg2587 on Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:56 pm; edited 4 times in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:53 pm

smg2587 wrote:Well both seemed to make their first promo post after the first episode. Well I think Hannah Ann's was a promo post since she referenced he quote about not sitting on the couch drinking wine. if I was just going by these I would think Madison is the clear f1. Hannah Ann didn't even post a picture from the show much less with Peter. And Madison used that word perfect that Peter like to describe their date to the press today. If Hannah Ann keeps not posting actually phots from the show or stops altogether it will be interesting to see. Here are the post you can tell for yourself.

Hannah Ann's pohttps://www.instagram.com/p/B7CmRYpHhaP/st
Madison's post - https://www.instagram.com/p/B7CsHkkg2PM/
Check your links.  First one is a "not found" Second one is actually Hannah Ann's, not Madison's.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:01 am

Peter has to be with someone. When he's playing that word association game on the podcast and almost slips up he says that he nearly mentioned 'the person at the very end.' Surely that's confirmation that he did pick one person. Though, of course, that person could have turned him down I guess
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:06 am

lightredemption wrote:Peter has to be with someone. When he's playing that word association game on the podcast and almost slips up he says that he nearly mentioned 'the person at the very end.' Surely that's confirmation that he did pick one person. Though, of course, that person could have turned him down I guess

What word association game? anyone have a link to it? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:15 am

All I know is that anything MF likes, I know I will hate it.  The guy was gloating about this season before it started. Only, if Madison was F1 and turned him down I would like. It makes me cringe when Madison posted that gaga post over her date with Peter calling him the 'perfect' man.  I am like, 'ugh'!

I guess that Mills guy says in an interview 'the virgin' bring up her issue with Peter having sex with the other women and the conversation from it is to 'look out for'.  That's why I wish we at least had episode by episode spoilers.  Just RC ones, suck with trying to figure it out to me.  I haven't read/listened to it.  Did he mention anything about the end or just what happens with each of the F3 (I am guessing he didn't mention Madi by name).
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:04 am

Do we know who's voice it is that says " I can't believe she didn't tell him she's a virgin" ? Has it been determined that Madi is def the virgin that this person is speaking of? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:19 am

Jolena wrote:Do we know who's voice it is that says " I can't believe she didn't tell him she's a virgin" ? Has it been determined that Madi is def the virgin that this person is speaking of? TIA

Yes you can see on one of the promos Victoria F says it and reality Steve has confirmed that it’s about Madison and that Madison is in fact a virgin.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:35 am

This could mean nothing but i noticed in Peter's Happy Hour interview today he and Rachel/Becca were playing a word association game and they said "rose" and he said that he couldnt answer that because a specific person came to mind...well interestingly, today Madison added a "Roses" section to her highlights on IG.

bachelornation - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 Screen-Shot-2020-01-08-at-12-42-21-AM
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+69
jen689
Purplepat
SeekAny
Just Looking
Boggie85