SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by atem Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:12 pm

Thanks bluwvz!

I just read RS and it was a waste of time. No new clues to me, but that Madison doesn't seem to have a 2nd 1 on 1, unless it's the episode before he picks who goes to Hometown dates.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:15 pm

atem wrote:Thanks bluwvz!

I just read RS and it was a waste of time.  No new clues to me, but that Madison doesn't seem to have a 2nd 1 on 1, unless it's the episode before he picks who goes to Hometown dates.

That could explain why it took her so long to tell him she was a virgin. And, could have made her have doubts. Victoria F. got two individual dates. And, both happened after she had her individual date.

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:23 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:

I just read RS and it was a waste of time.  No new clues to me, but that Madison doesn't seem to have a 2nd 1 on 1, unless it's the episode before he picks who goes to Hometown dates.

That could explain why it took her so long to tell him she was a virgin.  And, could have made her have doubts.  Victoria F. got two individual dates.  And, both happened after she had her individual date.

Kelsey as well got two 1on1s after Madison got hers.

Maybe me but whoever/if there is an f1 they didn't seem to get a lot of assurances from him. It seems both Madison and Hannah Ann may have only had one 1on1. And unless it was when they where international locations it doesn't seem like they got group date rose either.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:26 pm

At least RS put the Hannah Brown rumors to rest. If you choose to believe that.

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:27 pm

smg2587 wrote:
sportsgirl94 wrote:

That could explain why it took her so long to tell him she was a virgin.  And, could have made her have doubts.  Victoria F. got two individual dates.  And, both happened after she had her individual date.

Kelsey as well got to 1on1s after Madison got hers.

Maybe me but whoever/if there is an f1 they didn't seem to get a lot of assurances from him. It seems both Madison and Hannah Ann may have only had one 1on1. And unless it was when they where international locations it doesn't seem like they got group date rose either.

Good point. So, two of his F4 got two 1on1s yet his F2 may have possibly only received one 1on1. Coupled with Madison’s dad not giving his blessing, I can see why she would leave. Hannah Ann too although I don’t think she would. But, it took awhile for her 1on1.

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:34 pm

I think he’s with Madison. If he was with Hannah Ann I feel like the ending would have been very straight forward. Think because Madison had the dads blessing issue, the issue with sex in the fantasy suites, that he wanted her but had to do it without the traditional proposal. I also think his mom would be closer to Madison at that point after meeting her twice and that brings out the impassioned “don’t let her go”.

I think the ending will be very much like Colton’s, the final 2 are just doing a much better job at keeping the ending a secret.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:40 pm

Peter Weber Says This Season’s Bachelor Finale Is the Worst Thing He’s Ever Gone Through
https://www.glamour.com/story/peter-weber-the-bachelor-interview
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:44 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1215356317356953602?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:57 pm

@bluwavz Thanks for all your work!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:20 pm

https://youtu.be/hPxQ_ew8Kfg
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:23 pm

Chris Harrison Was Unsure If Hannah Brown and Peter Weber’s Conversation Should Air on ‘The Bachelor’
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/chris-harrison-worried-the-bachelor-would-end-over-hannah-brown/

Chris Harrison Says Peter Weber's Bachelor Finale Will Be Surprising in a 'Gut-Wrenching Way'

https://people.com/tv/the-bachelor-chris-harrison-peter-weber-finale-surprising/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:25 pm

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1215396579642953728?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+69
jen689
Purplepat
SeekAny
Just Looking
Boggie85