SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:28 pm

Gut wrenching is not a good way to describe a finale. I keep wavering if he is single or he was dumped but then went after the girl and he got her back. But I fell like there is something more than just this. Since he said the whole last week not just day. All IMO.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:49 pm

bluwavz wrote:Peter Weber Says This Season’s Bachelor Finale Is the Worst Thing He’s Ever Gone Through
https://www.glamour.com/story/peter-weber-the-bachelor-interview

Is there still more to come, as we’ve seen the last few seasons? I mean, things haven’t really ended just because the finale has been filmed.

[Laughs.] You guys will have to tune in to find out! That’s all I can give you! I want to tell you so bad, but I can’t!

He's starting to cave. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:04 pm

Well some of these women are already verified on Instagram. I count six so far. Alayah (who was verified a couple weeks ago), Kelley, Victoria F, Mykenna, Sydney and Sarah. These women wasted no time. Didn't Jed and Tyler wait about 3 or 4 weeks to get verified last season?

Edit to add Victoria P to the list.

Last edited by smg2587 on Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:57 pm

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1215434328412434433?s=20

https://twitter.com/etalkCTV/status/1215434328483590144?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Boggie85 Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:17 pm

Yikes apparently Madi did this. Not sure if this 100% real or if someone had access to her account like her sisters or something and didn’t know they were on her account. This from bachsluthers IG story. I looked and did see the comment on the post and I haven’t seen any other evidence of it besides this screen shot from bachsluthers on IG. PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 46615a10

https://www.instagram.com/bachsluthers/

Boggie85

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:47 pm

Not sure, but I saw the exact same quote from another Insta user with over 700 followers.  Maybe, she was going to quote with the reply?  I can't recall the name.

Madi liked a tweet by the lady that does the YouTube recaps for Steve. Do they all usually do that?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:12 pm

atem wrote:Not sure, but I saw the exact same quote from another Insta user with over 700 followers.  Maybe, she was going to quote with the reply?  I can't recall the name.

Madi liked a tweet by the lady that does the YouTube recaps for Steve.  Do they all usually do that?

She deleted that comment after it was up an hour and someone reposted it in what I think in an effort to troll her and Madi isn't getting that they are making fun of her now. More people are posting that comment now in effort to troll her. A friend of hers is taking responsibility but I don't quite believe it. The friend is basically saying she didn't log on to her own Instagram for two months after login on to Madi's when she got back.

Yes a lot of contestants either on twitter or Instagram talk about Kelly Johns recaps and love them. I saw about 10 other girl mention it on some social media platform.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:50 pm

Has Peter actually gone on record and claimed that his season is different from others we've seen or just unspoilable. Also after reading, I think his ending is similar to Colton's ending with him chasing after Madi.

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplepat Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:22 am

Peter admits to Lauren Zima that he was in love with Hannah B when she showed up at the premiere and
Almost left the show to date her.. How does this all go away so quickly and you feel you are ready to
get involved in another relationship.. Feelings must change rapidly these days.

Purplepat

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:17 am

Purplepat wrote:Peter admits to Lauren Zima that he was in love with Hannah B when she showed up at the premiere and Almost left the show to date her..  How does this all go away so quickly and you feel you are ready to get involved in another relationship...
Pete really loved Hannah. He said his breakup with Hannah was more painful than any of the breakups he had as the Bachelor. All those feelings he had during filming with Hannah came back while he was in that moment.

Pete may have been ready to date Hannah. I don't think Hannah was ready to date Pete. He made a decision to move on after he found out Hannah asked Tyler out on AFR. He kept that same mindset and moved on as the Bachelor after their conversation. He says Hannah will always have a special place in his heart. He understands Hannah is not his "person" JMO
ule101 wrote:Has Peter actually gone on record and claimed that his season is different from others we've seen or just unspoilable. Also after reading, I think his ending is similar to Colton's ending with him chasing after Madi.
Both Pete and Chris H have said Pete's ending is different than any of the previous seasons. Personally I don't think he get's back with Madison.  That's too predictable.

I'm leaning toward Pete ending up with someone other than the two Hannah's or Madison. That's why Pete says we can't predict the ending or it won't be spoiled JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:00 am

https://mobile.twitter.com/madiprew
Something I’ve noticed about Madison’s twitter, is she’s liked a lot of pictures of Peter that show she’s at least looking at what he’s doing. Like of the ones of him at jimmy kimmel, Peter at tcas.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:45 am

Geez what could a "gut Wrenching" ending possible be? scratch what do you guys think?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+69
jen689
Purplepat
SeekAny
Just Looking
Boggie85