SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 61 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 42 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:20 am

1/21 Nothing again from Peter and either of his f2 from what I saw.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:19 am

smg2587 wrote:1/21 Nothing again from Peter and either of his f2 from what I saw.

He has to be spending time with one of them, I can't see him picking up a relationship or an engagement without seeing and spending time with that person at least a few weekends since the FRC . Especially with his F1 having to watch this play out on TV. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:08 am

Madi had Instagram activity.  She unfollowed a couple., but I don't know who.  Doesn't look like anyone recent.

Last edited by atem on Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:11 am

Looks like Peter posted 11pm cali time a video of him and @ allthewaylive32 at the arcade but I swear I've seen that video before. Idk, kinda fishy to me. His friend also posted videos on his story.

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:58 pm

heart wrote:Looks like Peter posted 11pm cali time a video of him and @ allthewaylive32 at the arcade but I swear I've seen that video before.  Idk, kinda fishy to me.  His friend also posted videos on his story.

What’s kind of interesting is the guy he tagged follows Madi (and Kelley) but not hannah. I’ve seen a lot of pictures of Madi and Kelley together in the house cuddled up, I think they’re close so it made me wonder if it’s a Cassie/Caelynn sort of friendship where peter and his friends may have hung out with Kelley too with Madi if she is F1
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:55 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:
heart wrote:Looks like Peter posted 11pm cali time a video of him and @ allthewaylive32 at the arcade but I swear I've seen that video before.  Idk, kinda fishy to me.  His friend also posted videos on his story. [/]

What’s kind of interesting is the guy he tagged follows Madi (and Kelley) but not hannah. I’ve seen a lot of pictures of Madi and Kelley together in the house cuddled up, I think they’re close so it made me wonder if it’s a Cassie/Caelynn sort of friendship where peter and his friends may have hung out with Kelley too with Madi if she is F1

The allthewaylive32 guy? Yes, it seems that Kelley and Madi were very close during the show.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:52 pm

Who's allthewaylive32?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Who's allthewaylive32?

Peter's friend. Peter posted a Instragram story at an arcade place. I just take it as that he likes Kelley and Madi and hopes that who Peter picks. LOL Not sure he would know.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:36 pm

If I am following Peter was at an arcade last night with a friend. So not on a SHV as of last night but may have been prior?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:12 pm

I checked and Kelley follows his friend back. Madi doesn't.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:33 pm

Kelley and this friend followed each other around the time Kelley got home from filming but before the end of filming. Just some info I had on the subject.

1/22 Peter has stories up at home with his parents and producer Julie.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:44 pm

@atem thanks.

How good of a friend is he? Maybe he met Kelley at the same time Peter did when she was at a friends wedding and he was at a reunion.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 61 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 42 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
iamreal2u
Crazylady29
jcrbil
Agent99
Chgohighlife