SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 61 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 48 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:18 pm

I don't care if she is or isn't. I just know Peter is working, it means no SHV. IMO

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:38 pm

gabriele wrote:Yesterday I started wondering if HA is just playing with us with her SM like Tyler C did on HB’s season. On stories today Peter, having flown to the Virgin Islands,  says he’s on that island time and then HA being on St Simons Island says she’s on island time. Girl is messing with us!

Hannah Ann has been way more heavy handed since her 1on1 with these 'hints.' After Wednesday's episode aired I was tempted to make a post how Hannah Ann seemed to not even post pictures from the show to promote it and she so far was avoiding posting anything with Peter face and the next day she does with a sweet caption making people believe she was f1. It just seemed like a sudden turn when she was using modeling shots to promo the show before last week Thursday. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:43 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:Reddit has lost it.  Because Peter flew through ATL yesterday for work and HA is 4.5 hours away she must be F1.  I wish I was making this up.  I think it’s Madi or no one as of now.  But know it’s not a normal ending.
The wild-goose chase on SM and Reddit, accompanied by RS’ grumpy commentary, is a lot more entertaining than the show itself IMO giggling

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:55 pm

I think HA is messing with us. However, why would she do that? I wish there was some definitive proof as to who is F1 and who he is currently with? I do think it is odd that she is trolling people right now. Any theories as to why the switch?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:56 pm

Just to confirm for all and, especially, smg....

I am on St. Croix, USVI. My future daughter in law sent me the IG post and we were all freaking out thinking that I could actually find him and meet him. Long story short....the Delta flight from ATL to STX is a ‘turnaround” flight meaning that they land in St. Croix, disembark passengers and then load more passengers and go back to STL.

So I frantically called my hubby and told him to go to the only hotel/resort on the island that houses flight crews (I was busy playing mah jong!!). He got there and talked to folks checking into the resort who said that Peter was one of their pilots and was at least 6‘3”.

Hope that’s remotely helpful. Guessing he won’t be ATL in time to watch tonight’s episode.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:08 pm

@luvstx that's so funny! Thanks for going through all that trouble. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:09 pm

suzq wrote:I think HA is messing with us.  However, why would she do that?  I wish there was some definitive proof as to who is F1 and who he is currently with?  I do think it is odd that she is trolling people right now.  Any theories as to why the switch?  

Well something I have wondered over for awhile is Peter did say in an interview something when asked about his mother's comment in preview to "to bring her home" she was speaking of Madison since she is who she had met early on at their vow renewal & he said his mother gets easily attached and is not always right about what is best for him. That seems like a big hint from Peter it was the other woman in the final 2 who he thought was best for him. deadhorse

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:09 pm

suzq wrote:I think HA is messing with us.  However, why would she do that?  I wish there was some definitive proof as to who is F1 and who he is currently with?  I do think it is odd that she is trolling people right now.  Any theories as to why the switch?  
Don’t the producers tell them to? That’s what I’ve read. I imagine it hypes interest in the show and probably gains the contestants more SM followers.

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:14 pm

I don't think they have told Madison to do that.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:16 pm

smg2587 wrote:
gabriele wrote:Yesterday I started wondering if HA is just playing with us with her SM like Tyler C did on HB’s season. On stories today Peter, having flown to the Virgin Islands,  says he’s on that island time and then HA being on St Simons Island says she’s on island time. Girl is messing with us!

Hannah Ann has been way more heavy handed since her 1on1 with these 'hints.' After Wednesday's episode aired I was tempted to make a post how Hannah Ann seemed to not even post pictures from the show to promote it and she so far was avoiding posting anything with Peter face and the next day she does with a sweet caption making people believe she was f1. It just seemed like a sudden turn when she was using modeling shots to promo the show before last week Thursday. All jmo.
She’s got tons of people following her every move so is probably just having fun with it and enjoying the increase in followers. I would totally try to fool people if I were one of the F2. giggling

I’m on to you Hannah Ann! handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:26 pm

Just checked HA Instagram and the last photo with her in orange bikini a poster comment says that HA Insta-story & Peter's just gave away the finale. Did anyone watch their insta-story ====================

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:42 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Just checked HA Instagram and the last photo with her in orange bikini a poster comment says that HA  Insta-story & Peter's just gave away the finale. Did anyone watch their insta-story ====================

This is what I am talking about. IG thinks because Peter flew to St. Croix for work and HA is in St. Simons, GA they are together as 2 hours after Peter posted about being on Island time the little bit he was in St. Croix, HA posted something similar from GA. They have given nothing away IMO.

I still think its Madi or no one at the end.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 61 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 48 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
iamreal2u
Crazylady29
jcrbil
Agent99
Chgohighlife