SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 60 of 61 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:22 pm

atem wrote:Auburn won!  I haven't seen anything showing Madi was there or not.

If she was at the game I would think she would've been spotted by someone . I wonder when Madi will be leaving for CA. Im hoping someone spots her at one of the airports and takes a pic. ( and it makes it's way over here. :yes: hehehe TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:52 pm

gabriele wrote:Peter spotted in SoCal playing flag football today.

How do we know this? TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:22 am

Considering what the hotel arrangements were for the F3, I'm surprised tptb didn't buy the girls tickets to the game in adjacent seats
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:41 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
gabriele wrote:Peter spotted in SoCal playing flag football today.

How do we know this? TY
He was tagged on IG at CalLutheran.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:52 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:42 am

I think that I have a better understanding of why we didn't see a clear pattern of many SHV's this season. This is not a normal season.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:25 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:And why couldn't Hannah have just gone to the game with her friends because she is moving away?  The game is in Knoxville where she lives, no big deal for her to go to the game.

I mean if she has boxes packed and figuring out how to get her car to CA, she evidently will be in LA once she gets there (more than likely tomorrow).

Everything in their lives is not related to the show.

IMO

It is certainly interesting that Hannah S is moving to CA since that is where Peter lives. It make sense if Peter chose her so they could be together more. I still remember it was a Big sign when Roberto moved before Ali's season was fully shown then sure enough he was the one Ali moved in with After.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by 11minny Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:40 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:And why couldn't Hannah have just gone to the game with her friends because she is moving away?  The game is in Knoxville where she lives, no big deal for her to go to the game.

I mean if she has boxes packed and figuring out how to get her car to CA, she evidently will be in LA once she gets there (more than likely tomorrow).

Everything in their lives is not related to the show.

IMO

It is certainly interesting that Hannah S is moving to CA since that is where Peter lives. It make sense if Peter chose her so they could be together more. I still remember it was a Big sign when Roberto moved before Ali's season was fully shown then sure enough he was the one Ali moved in with After.

What's going to be even more interesting is when Peter moves to Georgia, just outside of Atlanta, to try to continue his relationship with Madison. JMO of course.

11minny

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:31 pm

@11minny laugh out loud. I agree. Now it is even more clear to me that Hanna Ann is moving strictly for her modeling career. Curious to see if Peter says anything about moving out of LA like he has mentioned before. Maybe we will get answers on Tuesday.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:38 pm

@LaineyG I haven’t seen or heard peter say he was moving out of late.. could you point me to that! Thanks
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:39 pm

I can’t see Nadi taking peter back.. especially if he was engaged to HA..JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:24 pm

Peter mentioned on JK in January that he would be living with his parents for a couple more months. He didn't say anything other that that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SroRNT7BR_E

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 61 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
iamreal2u
Crazylady29
jcrbil
Agent99
Chgohighlife