SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:22 am

Just signing a contract with them is a no for me.  She doesn't need to deal with the games TPTB play.  Let her ride out the current contract instead of extending the reach these people have on her and her future.

Actually give her credit for saying no.  She IMO is not even over what happened less than a year ago. She needs the time to heal on the inside. She may not show it but I think there are still lingering issues from everything that happened from March to September stemming form her association with the bachelor franchise.  Betrayal of TPTB (and Jed) being at the top of the list.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:24 am

Contracts are made to be broken and if any significant opportunity presented itself, Hannah’s management company, one of the largest in the world could certainly negotiate her to it for her benefit and theirs, IMO. It’s done all the time. Also, a famous former Bette would be good for the franchise.
I said that to say, I think, IMO these claims of Hannah being held back from significant opportunities by her ABC contract are GREATLY exaggerated. If ABC was desperate to hold onto her, they’d create real opportunity for her, not just the DWTS tour. That’s a limited exposure, limited earning, workhorse gig.

Conversely, if her management company sites an opportunity, their lawyers can get her out of her contract. It’s done all the time. This is silly. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:06 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:Just signing a contract with them is a no for me.  She doesn't need to deal with the games TPTB play.  Let her ride out the current contract instead of extending the reach these people have on her and her future.

Actually give her credit for saying no.  She IMO is not even over what happened less than a year ago. She needs the time to heal on the inside. She may not show it but I think there are still lingering issues from everything that happened from March to September stemming form her association with the bachelor franchise.  Betrayal of TPTB (and Jed) being at the top of the list.

IMO
Agree totally. I think by nature Hannah is a very open hearted and trusting soul, but that that part of her took a beating during her season.... Even dwts was tough - though she appears to really trust and respect the pros, dealing with the judges and the voting procedure this year also could take its toll on one's  idea of what is real and what is not. Hopefully, though, both experiences sent her back to her core so she could really ground herself in true rather than reflected or feigned confidence. Very glad she had her sine qua nons and was able to respect herself enough to stick to them.  I'm hoping she has some other stuff in the works after the tour dates....is she touring with the boxing guy as well? She really seems into fitness these days.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:20 pm

Has anyone seen Hannah's IG story? She's with her mom, but anyone have a guess as to where she's at?
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:33 pm

@alwayscooking it looks like she’s at a medical facility in Alabama. There is a Tuscaloosa magazine in the table and her mom’s best friend Suzanne McCool is there.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:37 pm

mbl wrote:@alwayscooking it looks like she’s at a medical facility in Alabama.  There is a Tuscaloosa magazine in the table and her mom’s best friend Suzanne McCool is there.  

Thanks, Hannah's been pretty quiet on SM lately
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:53 pm

@mbl It is a medical facility based on something written on the wall.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:57 pm

mbl wrote:@alwayscooking it looks like she’s at a medical facility in Alabama.  There is a Tuscaloosa magazine in the table and her mom’s best friend Suzanne McCool is there.  

My goodness, you have amazing eye sight laugh out loud. I wonder if she'll be going to Tyler's mom's funeral? Someone on Reddit noticed that Hannah liked an IG page of a popular resort in Palm Beach, which is very close to Jupiter. I wouldn't be surprised if she attended, considering how much Mama C loved and supported her.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:17 pm

Seatee wrote:

My goodness, you have amazing eye sight laugh out loud. I wonder if she'll be going to Tyler's mom's funeral? Someone on Reddit noticed that Hannah liked an IG page of a popular resort in Palm Beach, which is very close to Jupiter. I wouldn't be surprised if she attended, considering how much Mama C loved and supported her.

I was wondering the same thing, I actually thought maybe that's where Hannah has been and why she's been so quiet on SM the last couple days.  I would think if they were having a service they might have had it early this week, and it wouldn't surprise me one but if Hannah and her mom went to pay their respect to the Cameron family.  Especially seeing her IG story today, she looked tired and her mom said she was tired, it had been a long week. And when does Hannah ever go back home without posting about it?    I'm not by any means trying to start any romance rumors, but I could see Hannah quietly going, she seems like the type of person to do that.  Also, it was no secret that Tyler's mom adored Hannah, and I think the feeling was mutual.

ETA: Let me just add, I'm not trying to be disrespectful at all to Tyler and his family and the situation, just making the comment that I see Hannah as the type of person that would just quietly go and support the Cameron family.

Last edited by alwayscooking on Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:35 pm

@alwayscooking Agree. however I have thought that she would hate to draw attention to herself at that time. She and his mom certainly shared a strong affection for each other. His mom was invested in them as a couple at the time.
Which resort did she like? RE; Ig story, Poor girl had a hat and a hoodie inside in a hospital trying to go incognito.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:07 pm

Doggoneit wrote:@alwayscooking Agree.  however I have thought that she would hate to draw attention to herself at that time.   She and his mom certainly shared a strong affection for each other.  His mom was invested in them as a couple at the time.
Which resort did she like?  RE;  Ig story,  Poor girl had a hat and a hoodie inside in a hospital trying to go incognito.

Given the situation I think most people are gracious and understanding why Hannah would be there, and would probably appreciate it. I don't know just a gut feeling I have that Hannah and her mom went, and if they did, very kind of them.

Did Hannah ever unfollow Tyler on IG?
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:16 am

@alwayscooking she still follows him on IG.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+77
CHO
iamreal2u
River57
Ilo
Idlemess