SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:00 pm

I would bet there were overlapping contracts. Had she been released from TPTB's contract to do DWTS, she wouldn't have been on Peter's season. TPTB probably had a say in what was in her DWTS contract, thus only 1 tour appearance before the end of Peter's season.

And, I don't think any of the previous contestants that went right from their season to DWTS were let out of their contract.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Lucas15 Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:06 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:My take on the "FREEDOM" post was more about the freedom of not being bound to Peter's season any more and all the silly rumors about her and him being together, not necessarily TPTB.

I always thought it was 2 years (I tend to still think it is) and that is from the date of their ATFR episodes.  So if that is the case, if it is only a 1 year contract Hannah might still be under contract until August.  

IMO

That's my take on the "freedom" post as well. As an example, once an episode in which you have been eliminated has aired, you are free to date. If you're the lead, you're not free until the final episode. IMO the show wanted to keep Hannah "available" through the end of Peter's season because of the way they used her in the beginning.

Other aspects of the contract are for 2 years and non-disclosure aspects never seem to expire.

I do not believe that any DWTS contract would override or replace the show contract - while the network is common to both (ABC) different production companies are involved and the talent contract is with the production company not the network.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:51 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:My take on the "FREEDOM" post was more about the freedom of not being bound to Peter's season any more and all the silly rumors about her and him being together, not necessarily TPTB.

I always thought it was 2 years (I tend to still think it is) and that is from the date of their ATFR episodes.  So if that is the case, if it is only a 1 year contract Hannah might still be under contract until August.  

IMO

That's my take on the "freedom" post as well. As an example, once an episode in which you have been eliminated has aired, you are free to date. If you're the lead, you're not free until the final episode. IMO the show wanted to keep Hannah "available" through the end of Peter's season because of the way they used her in the beginning.

Other aspects of the contract are for 2 years and non-disclosure aspects never seem to expire.

I do not believe that any DWTS contract would override or replace the show contract - while the network is common to both (ABC) different production companies are involved and the talent contract is with the production company not the network.
JMHO

@Lucas15 That's very interesting, realistic and believable analysis. Thanks so much.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:10 pm

More pix of Hannah and Tyler C. on the beach in Florida posted on the Daily Mail today.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1891

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:27 pm

https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/1239946360339623936?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:30 pm

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 24 26076610
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8121851/amp/Bachelorette-Hannah-Brown-runner-Tyler-Cameron-fuel-reunion-rumors-theyre-seen-together.html
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:36 pm

When's the hand holding gonna happen?

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:42 pm

2ndcampbell wrote:When's the hand holding gonna happen?

I know right?!!!

I wonder how long Hannah is going to stay in Jupiter? She said in one of her stories that she didn't want to go back to LA because with everything closing, she didn't have much in her apartment to stay there. From the look of the luggage she had when Tyler picked her up it was everything she probably took back home to Alabama, it wasn't just an overnight bag laugh out loud I also can't see Tyler going back to NY anytime soon, I would think that would be a place to avoid right now.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:59 pm

Great pics! IF there is anything more going on with them in the romance dept , Publicly they are keeping it on the down low showing no PDA. I'm sure they know the paparazzi is following them. I'm glad to see Tyler smiling though.(Hannah seems happy too) And it's nice to see her supporting him at a time he needs it the most. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:01 pm

The way they keep their distance shows how much they've each learned about the paparazzi this past year. Good for them looking like they're having a great time with friends and not giving out any other clues. Whatever is happening is between them and will be public if and when they're ready.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:56 pm

Minney wrote:The way they keep their distance shows how much they've each learned about the paparazzi this past year.  Good for them looking like they're having a great time with friends and not giving out any other clues.  Whatever is happening is between them and will be public if and when they're ready.  

Very well said and I agree. Hope they are at the very least building on their obvious friendship. Imo there is obviously something more going on but in their own time they will share, or not. Totally respect their privacy.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:03 pm

I have no idea what’s going on with their friendship/relationship, but I do know if I were in their shoes, I would not return to LA or NY no no

One question: are they sitting 6 feet apart? giggling cantstopl rofl

I think having Hannah visit has probably helped Tyler get through a very difficult time :yes:

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+77
CHO
iamreal2u
River57
Ilo
Idlemess