SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by alwayscooking Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:08 am

Jolena wrote:
LaineyG wrote:
Diana wrote:Hmmm Reddit has a post of Hannah wearing her BFF Tyler's hoodie.  Bachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 29 3806527698 :detective

Thanks for all of these adorable updates....”distractions!”

Can someone bring the pic of her in his hoodie over? TIA

Bachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 29 4mbbip10

I don't know if it's okay to post this, if not please delete. credit to the poster on reddit
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:09 am

ReneeM wrote:So Hannah just posted the basketball tik tok on her own tik tok page but in the video she posted, you can hear tyler making fun of her saying ‘she still can’t figure out water proof mascara’. I think it’s interesting that she chose to post that video where you can hear Tyler’s voice, instead of the perfectly good one Matt James posted question

There was a big splash at the end of that video, someone jumped in the water after her. Bachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 29 4256136633 cantstopl Bachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 29 1176891977
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:16 am

@Jolena Here you go. You can hear Tyler roast her at the beginning.

https://www.tiktok.com/@hannahkbrown/video/6805370512768847110?u_code=d9g918m616m0k7&preview_pb=0&language=en×tamp=1584499275&utm_campaign=client_share&app=musically&utm_medium=ios&user_id=6765324623233106950&tt_from=copy&utm_source=copy&source=h5_m
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:24 am

ReneeM wrote:So Hannah just posted the basketball tik tok on her own tik tok page but in the video she posted, you can hear tyler making fun of her saying ‘she still can’t figure out water proof mascara’. I think it’s interesting that she chose to post that video where you can hear Tyler’s voice, instead of the perfectly good one Matt James posted question

cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:30 am

alwayscooking wrote:laugh out loud, I watched both of those but without the volume...  that's funny hearing Tyler.    Can I just say I love it that Hannah is hanging with the boys, volleyball, working out, and playing water hoops.... go girl.
It is funny hearing Tyler, isn't it? It's kind of weird to see them together because I've watched zillions of interviews with each of them since July 30th, answering questions about each other until I'm sure they were both sick of it, but I think they only saw each other once at the PCAs. It's sort of hard to believe that after all this time they're finally in the same place, hanging out, on good terms. I hoped for the day but honestly wasn't sure it would ever come!
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:30 am

alwayscooking wrote:
Jolena wrote:
LaineyG wrote:
Diana wrote:Hmmm Reddit has a post of Hannah wearing her BFF Tyler's hoodie.  Bachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 29 3806527698 :detective

Thanks for all of these adorable updates....”distractions!”

Can someone bring the pic of her in his hoodie over? TIA

Bachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 29 4mbbip10

I don't know if it's okay to post this, if not please delete.   credit to the poster on reddit

Im confused with these two pics. can someone explain them scratch anyone?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:43 am

I think the pic on the right is Tyler in his hoodie, which matches the hoodie Hannah has on in the left pic.

When I was thinking abt momma c the other day I found myself chuckling about the night I stayed up so late as these two were playing games on their spotify playlists...or at least so it seemed. I remember feeling so bamboozled after gigi gate. Life is very funny.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:46 am

bleuberry wrote:Can we get a couple (of bffs) thread? I love it. Upset

laugh out loud Until they confirm they are dating/in a relationship we will just keep their two separate threads for now.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 29 8367-910 Bachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 29 I_got_13 Bachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 29 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 29 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:46 am

Page Six has an article on Hannah and Tyler with a picture and description from an eye witness. I had originally edited the picture to remove his house number, but decided to take it down. It's on the internet, so I'm sure it's there forever. Basically it's just a picture of Hannah and Tyler sitting outside his porch. Her legs appear to be above and across his, but not touching. She has her feet propped up from his chair handle. Anyway, the picture was from someone that was randomly driving down his neighbourhood. The eye witness just said they looked cozy and relaxed.

Now we know why there are eye witness reports from Enews/TMZ that sounded like they were following them from the house to the beach. Apparently everyone in this town pretty much knows where he lives. Kind of creepy, but I guess comes with the territory.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:59 am

The photo on the page six site - hate that they published his house number. Such an invasion of privacy.........But they clearly don’t care at this point who sees them.

Who thinks it’s correct to assume it’s just them staying at the house together - just the two of them?
If someone picked them up for the beach and say Matt was staying too he would have been mentioned in the article that he got in the car also 🤔🤔

I love that Hannah looks so happy and comfortable with his friends.
Even if it’s just a friend thing it’s nice they have accepted her so much and she’s having fun.

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:51 am

I think it’s possible Matt just went ahead with Ryan without them or something. I think Ryan & Matt are definitely staying at the house too. I think at the very least, page six should’ve blocked out the house number.

I’ve loved seeing Hannah in Florida as well. It’s such a contrast to how she is in LA. She barely hangs out with any of her friends from the show anymore and she’s done multiple lives saying she doesn’t have that many friends in LA & it’s hard for her to know who to trust. It’s nice to see her have fun & relax.

All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:41 am

I have a feeling that LA hasn't been what she hoped it would be. She was too busy during DWTS to even notice it and when that was over, it hit like a ton of bricks.

Her car being broken into probably didn't help. IMO she seemed pretty defeated about life at that particular moment.

LA and Alabama are not the same.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+77
CHO
iamreal2u
River57
Ilo
Idlemess