SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by alwayscooking Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:45 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:I have a feeling that LA hasn't been what she hoped it would be.  She was too busy during DWTS to even notice it and when that was over, it hit like a ton of bricks.

Her car being broken into probably didn't help. IMO she seemed pretty defeated about life at that particular moment.

LA and Alabama are not the same.

IMO

That's been my impression as well. Now that DWTS is over, I wonder what her plans are?

alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by smg2587 Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:02 pm

This is Life&Style 'sourced' article so take it with a grain of salt. The article comes off like having a source close to Hannah but again I don't really believe L&S a lot.

https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/hannah-brown-and-tyler-c-are-back-together-amid-dating-rumors/

Edit to add another not very reputable media outlet Hollywood Life is claiming they are only friends and those sources sound close to Tyler. Just goes to show these source articles shouldn't be taken at 100% at all. Especially from these two outlets.

Article if anyone wants to see it.

https://hollywoodlife.com/2020/03/18/tyler-cameron-hannah-brown-relationship-revealed-florida-beach-date/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:54 pm

https://twitter.com/Life_and_Style/status/1240364681098911748?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:13 pm

laugh out loud Whats with L&S getting Bachelor/ette parents interviews. First Barb now Robbio. I am just in shock L&S is getting to the parents first. laugh out loud

Also I think its very sweet Tyler and Hannah's moms became friends.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:22 pm

^^^
Her dad as source for the “just friends” narrative is far more valid than that useless “source” that seems involved in ever BN rumor.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:22 pm

What's her dad going to say? That they are dating? Think her dad might know that wouldn't be a good idea to do so. Love how he said that they are like "2 kids" -- that is probably how he feels. I would say that Hannah's parents are still fans of Tyler. I am curious as to when he was interviewed? LA and the industry seems to be pretty shut down right now.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:31 pm

Robbio doing interviews that they’re just friends while Sue’s on IG liking lovey dovey pics of Hannah & Tyler from the show, and articles about Tyler making jokes about having kids while hanging out with Hannah laugh out loud.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:35 pm

suzq wrote:What's her dad going to say?  That they are dating? Think her dad might know that wouldn't be a good idea to do so.  Love how he said that they are like "2 kids" -- that is probably how he feels.  I would say that Hannah's parents are still fans of Tyler.  I am curious as to when he was interviewed?  LA and the industry seems to be pretty shut down right now.

@suzq
That’s the exact point I was about to make, so I agree. Parents know and say what they’re told unless they’re a certain pilot’s mom. You respect your grown children enough to do as they ask. It’s not your business to tell. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:35 pm

Robbio definitely checked in with Hannah before giving that interview. It's not like he's gonna make the big reveal.

Bachelorette - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 30 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:41 pm

bleuberry wrote:Robbio definitely checked in with Hannah before giving that interview. It's not like he's gonna make the big reveal.
Ok but if they’re just friends & want everybody to know that, why don’t Hannah or Tyler just come out & say ‘we’re just friends’ ? It’s not like they’ve been off SM, so they’re seeing the comments, it would take 2 seconds to reply to one of bajillion they’ve been flooded with.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:45 pm

ReneeM wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Robbio definitely checked in with Hannah before giving that interview. It's not like he's gonna make the big reveal.
Ok but if they’re just friends & want everybody to know that, why don’t Hannah or Tyler just come out & say ‘we’re just friends’ ? It’s not like they’ve been off SM, so they’re seeing the comments, it would take 2 seconds to reply to one of bajillion they’ve been flooded with.

....because it’s their business and it’s fun to watch all of BN speculate.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:47 pm

I have a very hard time believing those two are only friends with the kind of love he had for her and the passion the two of them had. She is absolutely shining in the clips I've seen of her the last days.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+77
CHO
iamreal2u
River57
Ilo
Idlemess