SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2020 5:39 pm

@Sprite yes, exactly

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Chgohighlife Sat May 23, 2020 6:19 pm

BlueTone wrote:To me what’s pathetic is that bn people are given any sort of platform. They are, with very few exceptions, merely ordinary people who went on tv hoping to become famous. They’ve done nothing noteworthy, so why do we care about their opinions? We can follow them on sm and enjoy seeing what they do with themselves, but why do we expect anything of them? They are mostly just so damned young. And many aren’t particularly bright. Jmo

@BlueTone
You are the wisest sage and nothing could be truer. With some quite interesting exceptions, this is the most unaccomplished group of young people I have ever seen. In my family, we would pray that they find purpose and direction for their lives and we’d take every family gathering as an opportunity to pull them aside and try to figure out just what the hell is wrong with them. 

BN is just so many grown men and women sitting around posting to Instagram and TikTok all day. Every one with a podcast and a dream. I mean, I love Tyler and Matt because they understand it’s ok to chase dreams as long as you have education and real skill to fill in the blanks. Same with Rachel and Bryan, Kaitlynn and Jason, Arie and Lauren, Jojo and Jordan and some others that seem to understand they are ADULTS. When this awful pandemic rearranges our economy, some of BN is in for a rude awakening and I fully expect Hannah to be one of them until she finds an unsuspecting husband. 

I really hope Tyler finds a smart, ambitious, hardworking partner and dodges the bullet. Looks like Peter already has. 
All IMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat May 23, 2020 8:31 pm

Sprite wrote:
BlueTone wrote:To me what’s pathetic is that bn people are given any sort of platform. They are, with very few exceptions, merely ordinary people who went on tv hoping to become famous. They’ve done nothing noteworthy, so why do we care about their opinions? We can follow them on sm and enjoy seeing what they do with themselves, but why do we expect anything of them? They are mostly just so damned young. And many aren’t particularly bright. Jmo

:yes: The ones who want to be role models are few and far between...if any. They all want to be admired otherwise they wouldn't have come on the show. Attention and $$$ for posting dumb pictures of themselves so they don't have to work is why they are here. This is the last place I would be looking for role models. JMO

Agreed with both of your posts. My experience is that
1.Those who sign into the show are looking more and more for something ELSE than the narrative or premise of the show - finding love / lifelong partner - and that has exponentially changed in the last 5 years or so ( whole S/M landscape has changed the ‘game’  )
2. The more shows they participate in, the less interested I am in them or their lives. They too often prove me right by their lack of spine, values, or true passion for life. They become dependent on this ‘ bubble’ of attention and instant gratification.
3. As far as Hannah, she has grown up wanting to perform and be admired and win beauty pageants and that culture has formed her beliefs system. She is still apparently heavily influenced by these needs and her stints on the various shows have shown us some growth but after all is said and done, the last few months of her IG posting, including the hyped up ones done when in Jupiter, made me realize how much those aspects still seem to run her life. She was the one that never voiced or articulated any kind of future plan throughout the many discussions or exchanges with the QC.
I think Tyler was and still is a wonderful influence on her but he’s not gonna abandon his own goals and life plan to be with her like she may wish him to do. (As many have speculated or wished for them to do)

She has a lot of growing up to do and that would be more likely done OUTSIDE her previous circles of influence; be it her family, or the BN or entertainment industry. Being constantly protected and coddled when confronting realities of the world just delays that emerging adulthood. She has a good heart and means well, but is also her worst enemy as she said herself.
All JMHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat May 23, 2020 9:23 pm

Astrobach wrote:
Sprite wrote:

:yes: The ones who want to be role models are few and far between...if any. They all want to be admired otherwise they wouldn't have come on the show. Attention and $$$ for posting dumb pictures of themselves so they don't have to work is why they are here. This is the last place I would be looking for role models. JMO

Agreed with both of your posts. My experience is that
1.Those who sign into the show are looking more and more for something ELSE than the narrative or premise of the show - finding love / lifelong partner - and that has exponentially changed in the last 5 years or so ( whole S/M landscape has changed the ‘game’  )
2. The more shows they participate in, the less interested I am in them or their lives. They too often prove me right by their lack of spine, values, or true passion for life. They become dependent on this ‘ bubble’ of attention and instant gratification.
3. As far as Hannah, she has grown up wanting to perform and be admired and win beauty pageants and that culture has formed her beliefs system. She is still apparently heavily influenced by these needs and her stints on the various shows have shown us some growth but after all is said and done, the last few months of her IG posting, including the hyped up ones done when in Jupiter, made me realize how much those aspects still seem to run her life. She was the one that never voiced or articulated any kind of future plan throughout the many discussions or exchanges with the QC.
I think Tyler was and still is a wonderful influence on her but he’s not gonna abandon his own goals and life plan to be with her like she may wish him to do. (As many have speculated or wished for them to do)

She has a lot of growing up to do and that would be more likely done OUTSIDE her previous circles of influence; be it her family, or the BN or entertainment industry. Being constantly protected and coddled when confronting realities of the world just delays that emerging adulthood. She has a good heart and means well, but is also her worst enemy as she said herself.
All JMHO

Three great posts! Thank you, Ladies!

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat May 23, 2020 10:43 pm

River57 wrote:I’ve been pondering this blow up since reading about it.  Hannah is not responsible for the many many years of horrible hurt that humans have inflicted on each other. Is Hannah a bit spoiled or a bit full of herself, probably.  However, I have never heard her tear another person down, or judge another person.  Was she being flippant and not taking it seriously when she was called out on live for singing along and using that word? Yes.  Is it habit for her to jokingly blame things on her brother absolutely. She immediately acknowledged that oh no not a word she wants to say.  Her written apology was to the point and no excuses. I also  💯 understand why she did not go live with Rachel L.  Rachel is very bright, but she in the past is critical and I do not believe made Hannah feel safe to talk with.  Also why does Rachel get to choose how Hannah processes this. Hannah singing that word hurt Rachel but Rachel did a lot of damage to Hannah.  Also Hannah I noticed was one of the few people  to post in support of justice for horrible killing of the young man in Georgia. You have seen Hannah be friends with multiple races.  Renouncing any kind of persecution of others is right but harsh judgement and possibly harming a person and her career is not right.  Hannah Brown does not need to be the sacrificial lamb for hundreds of years of the horrors of racism.  I am impressed with both Matt James and Mike.  She should do a sit down with one of them.

Sorry, Imo, it’s ok if Hannah doesn’t want to go live with Rachel, that’s her prerogative. But what damage did Rachel do to Hannah? Was she critical of Hannah as a lead in the past? Or did Rachel cause Hannah to get the backlash on sm?
I just checked and Hannah still has 2.8 million followers on IG, so far, I don’t see her popularity has suffered at all.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat May 23, 2020 11:37 pm

Wait how did Rachel do anything to Hannah other than bring incredibly gracious and to the point? scratch Hannah did the damage, not the POC. Imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat May 23, 2020 11:56 pm

I think what Hannah said was wrong. And perhaps she has not apologized in a way which helps everyone want to forgive her. I know she has fans who go overboard and think she can do no wrong. But Hannah admitted she was wrong. I don't personally know her but what I see in her words and actions is someone who is not a racist. She did make a big mistake and maybe not handling the aftermath in the best way. But I am willing to listen to Tyler and Matt James, both of whom do know her and are saying they will offer her grace as she educates herself on this important issue.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilo Sun May 24, 2020 5:25 am

This hasn’t even gotten out to actual media, people are talking about Lana Del Rey, and Doja Cat - not Hannah. Only Bachelor Nation and Bachelor Nation members are talking about Hannah. Other sites, The Shade Room, etc was forgiving of Hannah. There are even black YouTubers defending her too. That’s the farthest it’s gone.

Anyways, Hannah was hated everywhere besides Reddit. Reddit was the only platform that wasn’t harsh on her, while everywhere else gave her sh*t.

Ilo

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 24, 2020 2:42 pm

It’s now been over a week and still no legitimate (aka not a half-a$$ed IG story) apology. Hannah’s response to this situation has been and continues to be downright terrible.

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 62 87b72b10 Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 62 86669110 Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2 - Page 62 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun May 24, 2020 2:58 pm

Ilo wrote:This hasn’t even gotten out to actual media, people are talking about Lana Del Rey, and Doja Cat - not Hannah. Only Bachelor Nation and Bachelor Nation members are talking about Hannah. Other sites, The Shade Room, etc was forgiving of Hannah. There are even black YouTubers defending her too. That’s the farthest it’s gone.

Anyways, Hannah was hated everywhere besides Reddit. Reddit was the only platform that wasn’t harsh on her, while everywhere else gave her sh*t.

In response to the bolded, I don't know what you consider to be actual media but it has gotten out on these news outlets:

CNN
NBCNews
WKYC.com
Daily Local News
Breakingnews.fr
Al.com
People
Yahoo Entertainment
Yahoo Sports
TMZ
Wonderwall
Insider
Vulture
Variety
E!Online
UsWeekly
Life & Style Weekly
Golderby
Cosmopolitan
Showbiz Cheat Sheet

aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilo Sun May 24, 2020 5:26 pm

Does guys know why alan is not speaking up for Hannah

Ilo

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun May 24, 2020 5:42 pm

Because Alan is not obligated to do anything.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+77
CHO
iamreal2u
River57
Ilo
Idlemess