SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:56 pm

jen689 wrote:
sdmom wrote:I don’t understand: if Madi, who by all accounts that I’ve seen here and on sm, has strong Christian faith, why would she go on a show like The bachelor to find a husband?
Don't most contestants go on the show for the experience and exposure not with the intent to be the F1? JMO

Yes.  I am in wait and see mode on her.  I get why she went on but if she wasn't ready/didn't like Peter/has issues with his past why did she stay until the end. I think this will be a fun/surprising season and I can't wait.   IMO

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:13 pm

Madi doesn’t post a lot on IG and there’s only one post of her in bikini from way back in 2015. That’s pretty refreshing, IMO.
It doesn’t strike me that she wants to be a social influencer but what do I know!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:33 pm

sdmom wrote:I don’t understand: if Madi, who by all accounts that I’ve seen here and on sm, has strong Christian faith, why would she go on a show like The bachelor to find a husband?

I really want to see Madi in action before I judge because I think people that tend to go on this show with strong faith like this tend to be a little naïve on the process (of course there are some exceptions to that). But just from following her on Instagram and seeing her friends I kind of get the sense she thought this show might be a quick way to play catch up to all her friends and one cousin who are all married (at least five within the last two years). I think she thought she would be in the same shoes they are in but it seems like after her last relationship she really hadn't come close. I may very much thinking wrong here but seeing that most of her close friends and a close family member being married and her still single and kind of lost relationship wise I can see why the bachelor show could be alluring to someone like her. I guess we will see when we learn more about her but this is all jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:45 pm

How much longer until the show is on guys?! Trying to quickly get my work done before it's on !!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:54 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:How much longer until the show is on guys?! Trying to quickly get my work done before it's on !!

2 hours for ET/CT viewers. I think 1 hour in Canada, longer for Mountain and Pacific time zones.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:37 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
jen689 wrote:
Don't most contestants go on the show for the experience and exposure not with the intent to be the F1? JMO

Yes.  I am in wait and see mode on her.  I get why she went on but if she wasn't ready/didn't like Peter/has issues with his past why did she stay until the end.  I think this will be a fun/surprising season and I can't wait.   IMO

IMO Madison may be more competitive and calculating than she lets on.  In this clip she says Peter is the only Bachelor she's been "preparing for" which makes it seem like she had a strategy to win (or be next Bette) IMO.  Suspect

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 ZSxB7cL

Source

Also I just checked out her IG and it's interesting to me that the thumbnail for her Bach intro clip shows the subtitle "Who is not here to make friends?".  I'd think she could have timed the clip so something else was the thumbnail?

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 RYoJJmD

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:49 pm

@Bobette Interesting. Thanks for breaking that down since I don't listen to all the clips.

This is changing my thinking, I just don't know to what yet. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71464

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:02 pm

The show is starting for some in Canada. One hour for others, good luck Peter! I hope it's a good season!

CH tells him they just found out, next clip is Peter on the bed with the same FRC suit, and someone else is there. Need that s/cap to see who it is.

Ok that's it for me, I'm switching to hockey for an hour. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71464

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:13 pm

sdmom wrote:Madi doesn’t post a lot on IG and there’s only one post of her in bikini from way back in 2015. That’s pretty refreshing, IMO.
It doesn’t strike me that she wants to be a social influencer but what do I know!

There's plenty of Christian mommy bloggers that make big bucks targeting that market. Maybe that's her ambition no idea ie get married, have kids, make that her brand.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1340

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:14 pm

@GuardianAngel Thanks for reminding me that it is starting early on CITY.

I am already sick of hearing how sexy Peter...when he just isn't! Also, seeing all that tongue and the squealing! Oh, please...and that he was in love with Hannah. This will be a puke inducing season for me. And those fake tears in the limo from him when Hannah dumped him...oh, what, there were no tears!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:16 pm

OMG...and Astrid and Kevin are on a commercial for Crest White Strips! They were actually pretty good. giggling

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:27 pm

Seriously, he looks like a waiter with that tuxedo. And the scruff just looks wrong.

Alexa is very pretty.

Hannah Ann ... too pageanty.

Tammy takes down some guy and is pumping giant weights. She is interesting. I would  like to see more of her.

Victoria P. the nurse also seems super nice. I would like to see more of her too.

Kelley the attorney...she reminds me of Catherine Bell...she met Peter before when she was in California and he was there for a friends wedding. It was a sign and one of her brothers asks if Peter is a member of the mile high club. Nice.

Madison the basketball player in high school. She seems cute.

Marissa works for a plastic surgeon. She has body issues, was in pageants and gained weight when she stopped...and then lost it. Hmmm...just what we need...more pageant girls. Why don't they just send each bachelor to the Miss America Pageant and save some money and film them together.

CH you are full of it. He looks nothing like James Bond. He looks like a guy playing dress up...with a baby face.

Alayah out first...and so are her boobs. Family is 1st and gives him a letter from her grandma...whose name is the same as his.

Sydney is next. Too much giggling. She's from Alabama.

Hannah Ann is next. She is playing the game. He likes her. She declares she is in love.

Sarah is next. Talks too much and giggles too much.

Lauren is next. Awkward hug...but, I like the cat suit.

Victoria P doing the happy dance with Peter. More awkwardness...and seriously girl, he is not perfect.

Mykenna comes and checks him out. Quik.

Maurissa...pinky swear and more silly dancing. Juvenile. Another fast one. It's like an assembly line of weird women.

Kelsey thinks Hannah made a mistake. Sure...by coming on this show.

Eunice comes out wearing wings. She's a flight attendant. Zip there.

Jade...another flight attendant. So fast.

Megan...third flight attendant in a row giving the instruction like she would on the plane.

Madison comes out in a paper airplane. Awkward. Didn't see much there.

Tammy comes and checks out Peter because she was told there is a large package in front of the mansion. Sure.

Shiann...gives him a barf bag. He makes yet another reference to finding his co-pilot and flying off into the sunset. :shootme:

Next we have Courtney arriving in some toy plane. It takes forever and she makes the reference to the mile high club. I am already over all the pilot/flight related references. These women are majorly thirsty to be part of Bach nation. She thinks what she did was so cool and can't be beat. Oh, bless her heart.

Next someone arrives in luggage. Seriously. He thinks there is no way anyone is in there until she start calling Peter.

:headbanging :headbanging :headbanging

Last edited by Sprite on Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
Bachhh022
just me
pavalygurl
riddlexo3
atem