SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:09 pm

RS wasn’t wrong those first few seconds have a lot in them.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:10 pm

OK, this is weird having things in this thread that haven't even happened yet for me.

I'm out until after the show is over. I can't concentrate on both!

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:12 pm

Peter and Hannah hug it out. She is trying not to laugh. More awkwardness. She finally spits it out and gives him back his wings. She tells him he will be great and that she is happy for him. The girls think he has been with her a long time.

Finally Peter arrives and explains about Hannah and how he fell in love with her. He is almost crying. Does the obligatory spiel about the lovely women and how he is ready to start a new chapter.

First up the girl with the letter from grandma and in your face boobs.

Next drunk girls talking nonsense.

Next up sitting on the couch with Maurissa and doing pinky swears like five year olds.

Madi and Peter out on the driveway throwing the paper planes. She is excited it was him. They looked cute.

While Peter is out, CH brought in the first impression rose and the girls are losing it.

It's on like Donkey Kong.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:12 pm

@mizzoufan I don't know if Peter looks 12 with or without scruff. Either way he looks 12. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:13 pm

Hannah Anna is super.cute

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:14 pm

Tammy's from Syracuse, my home time town. First time this has happened on any show!

Last edited by Doats on Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : poor typing)

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:15 pm

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:17 pm

I like Victoria P. She seems very grounded

Last edited by mizzoufan on Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:18 pm

Madison and Hannah anna look a lot a like to me.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by sandileekeller Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:21 pm

I want Victoria P. for Bachelorette but she left too soon I think to even be considered.
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Female Posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:23 pm

Surprise ... windmill mini golf with I can't remember who and driving the red car with someone else.

HA kissing azz about her family and the others are watching. Her dad painted a picture of the smokey mountains and he goes in for the kiss. They all see.

Tammy cuffs Peter and then proceeds to frisk him and pulls out a condom. Makeout.

Natasha trying to be mysterious and Mykenna is throwing paper planes because he is her man and trying to interrupt. She is a cat.

Mykenna is talking with Peter and Natasha comes back with a giant paper plane. Tit for tat. Makeout while Natasha is watching.

Victoria F is just being a smart azz and doing faces, while HA comes and interrupts Deandra to show him she is bold and another makeout.

Vagas girl is talking to Peter and HA interrupts yet again so they can end things with a kiss. More making out. She is then pulled aside by Vegas girl when she returns. She is so full of it. I don't like her. She is smug and she goes after what she wants. She says she has never done this before. Sure.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:23 pm

The best love story ever....foreshadowing?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 6th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
Bachhh022
just me
pavalygurl
riddlexo3
atem