SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Astrobach Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:00 pm

@dee re contracts, I can’t say for sure but I believe the lead is 2 years and the contestants are 6 months to a year depending on various factors. I vaguely remember hearing about it on some RS podcast. I would think Tyler’s would be 1 year, BUT in his case I would bet he was able to renegotiate his in view of his huge popularity. It’s in his and their interest to maximize his presence. Some other contestants, not so much importance...they are meant to disappear anyway.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:51 pm

I can see them cast him as a hot Pool boy for sure ! giggling I didn't watch the show he was on last night , did anyone cap his segment? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:31 pm

Wow, terrible guesses from the women. Noah Centineo and Penn Badgley? rotfl Home girl on the left is just about melting near the end of the video.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:24 am

@dee Thanks! That was really fun and just sexy enough. Great job Tyler!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:55 pm

Wait, Lori K isn't Tyler's publicist? I thought she was because he gets similar brand deals as her other clients (Heineken, Clarins, etc.). They also follow one another and have hung out together.

@dee That girl on the left was so thirsty laugh out loud. She kept rubbing his abs. (To be fair I would probably do the same.)

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:12 pm

That was fun. I think he did a good job. I loved how they kept repeating how good he smelled and he said it's Gain detergent! Someone should send this to the company and he could do a commercial for them. If I didn't already use it, I'd buy it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:46 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8y3x2MlGRR/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:53 pm

That's so cute! laugh out loud love it. I hope it does well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:46 pm

Looks like a cute show! I'm glad Tyler is capitalizing on all these opportunities and making a name for himself outside of BN. Whether the show is a success or not, this is a great opportunity for him.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:12 pm

That preview was enough of a tease for me to check out the quibi app! I bet he had a blast doing that show!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:41 pm

The show looks cute and fun. Good luck to Tyler and the rest of the team involved with the show. I think regardless of the show doing well or not, this is still a positive and something he can add to his resume. Not many others in the franchise would have gotten this opportunity to begin with.

Saw this on his Twitter. Obviously take it with a huge grain of salt. He did also jokingly say he got a great job walking dogs when asked about why he was in LA for an extended period of time (filming his new show). If he does do a podcast wonder what he will focus on. I don't think it will be a Bachelor related podcast. That would actually require him to watch the show, when I really don't think he enjoys watching The Bachelor series laugh out loud

Makes me wonder when his contract is officially over with ABC. Seems like he can't really announce anything yet and his hands are tied. He's now hinted at a podcast and working towards being on tv regularly. Hopefully some of these projects come to fruition.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:28 pm

@dee This is interesting. I saw a tweet a few months ago that also said he'll be starting a podcast. If he does one, I can see it being about sports. I hope it's not about BN because it's so obvious he doesn't care about the show laugh out loud. To be honest, I'm not too excited about a podcast - it seems overdone and not sure if Tyler has the charisma/speaking skills to be a podcast host. But he seems like the type to keep an open mind and try anything once so more power to him.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

+69
Laura Walsh
happygolucky
allykat
atem
Emilia23_12