SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri 21 Feb 2020 - 3:48

Hasn't he been doing stuff for YahooSports?  I would guess a podcast could be related to that.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by bluwavz Mon 24 Feb 2020 - 17:48

https://twitter.com/TylerJCameron3/status/1231997235363221505?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon 24 Feb 2020 - 20:40

https://twitter.com/PageSix/status/1232037548932976641?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Mon 24 Feb 2020 - 20:50

bluwavz wrote:

Thanks! I really liked this video of Tyler. It revealed something new about him (while the other interviews are mostly just a rehash of things he's already said). Also, I wasn't sure who he was referring to about the bad breakup - was it Hannah or Gigi?

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Mon 24 Feb 2020 - 20:58

Seatee wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Thanks! I really liked this video of Tyler. It revealed something new about him (while the other interviews are mostly just a rehash of things he's already said). Also, I wasn't sure who he was referring to about the bad breakup - was it Hannah or Gigi?

He said the last one, so I think he meant Gigi. I think she used him to get back with Zayn. I recently saw pictures of Zayn on the farm in December.

Bachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 36 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon 24 Feb 2020 - 21:05

I, too, have a huge (girl) crush on Jessica Alba.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue 25 Feb 2020 - 0:21

Dutchy23 wrote:
Seatee wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

He said the last one, so I think he meant Gigi. I think she used him to get back with Zayn. I recently saw pictures of Zayn on the farm in December.

I’m not so sure about that. Although the timeline would be Gigi who came after Hannah, I have a feeling it was not as much of a ‘ heartbreak’ than it was with Hannah. And he followed quickly by ‘ but grateful for the experience’ which is more fitting into the whole Bachelorette experience. I do think he had some fun times with GIgi but don’t get the feeling that he was ‘ in love’ with her as much as exploring and dating as a rebound after Hannah. I did see some good intellectual and emotional connection in their Astro but I would be surprised that he ‘ fell ‘ for her . We may never know!
JMOAA
ETA I think his pride was hurt more than his heart with Gigi. And I think that the stuff he learned from Peter in that week where he erased Hannah’s pictures were his last drop that helped him get over her really for good.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Tue 25 Feb 2020 - 5:35

Hmm after watching the video a second time, I'm now thinking he was referring to his breakup with Gigi. He said he "just went through one". The Bachelorette stopped filming in May, and his breakup with Gigi was in October. I don't think he would say he just went through a breakup if he's talking about HB, which happened 9 months ago. Also, he seemed more uneasy when talking about this part compared to when asked about HB/Bachelorette, which is similar to how he reacted whenever asked about Gigi. He did say he was "grateful for the experience" but that could apply to his experience dating an A-list celeb and entering that crazy world. I'm sure he was much more invested in that relationship that Gigi ever was. All JMO and probably doesn't matter anyway laugh out loud. What's done is done.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue 25 Feb 2020 - 6:17

Seatee wrote:Hmm after watching the video a second time, I'm now thinking he was referring to his breakup with Gigi. He said he "just went through one". The Bachelorette stopped filming in May, and his breakup with Gigi was in October. I don't think he would say he just went through a breakup if he's talking about HB, which happened 9 months ago. Also, he seemed more uneasy when talking about this part compared to when asked about HB/Bachelorette, which is similar to how he reacted whenever asked about Gigi. He did say he was "grateful for the experience" but that could apply to his experience dating an A-list celeb and entering that crazy world. I'm sure he was much more invested in that relationship that Gigi ever was. All JMO and probably doesn't matter anyway laugh out loud. What's done is done.

I've never seen him get emotional in an interview while talking about Gigi so I highly doubt he was talking about her. He was about to ask Hannah to marry him when she rejected him, it's obvious it was about Hannah. JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Tue 25 Feb 2020 - 6:36

I didn't say emotional, but just uncomfortable because his relationship with Gigi was never made official but it was obvious to the public. When talking about HB he is always more open because their relationship was broadcasted on national TV so there's nothing really to hide. When asked about his breakup in this particular video, he exhibited more of that uncomfortable/don't-really-want-to-talk-about-it behavior. JMO.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue 25 Feb 2020 - 12:02

Seatee wrote:I didn't say emotional, but just uncomfortable because his relationship with Gigi was never made official but it was obvious to the public. When talking about HB he is always more open because their relationship was broadcasted on national TV so there's nothing really to hide. When asked about his breakup in this particular video, he exhibited more of that uncomfortable/don't-really-want-to-talk-about-it behavior. JMO.

@Seatee
I totally agree with you. IMO, spending months with Gigi, in the intimacy of her apartment, with her family, in Europe at her grandmother’s funeral, with her friends - immersed in such a different lifestyle, with a girl so extraordinarily well rounded, sophisticated and smart - eclipsed his very limited, scripted, manipulated time with Hannah in its first 20 minutes. The proof is the pictures they took of him outside Hannah’s apartment after the drink date where all he was doing, without realizing the cameras were there - is staring at his phone, texting and trying to get the hell outta there and back to NYC. Tyler proposed, yes - but, it was a reality show romance he wanted to win, with a few well documented dates, IMO. Not a lifetime, forever love. Once he saw her season, saw what a hot mess she really was -he was done. Also, now that he’s had an affair with Gigi, and met so many interesting women of substance in NY and LA - Hannah is well, in context to put it nicely.
The whole “Gigi was just using him to get Zahn back” is frequently seen here but, far from the case, IMO. People familiar with their romance antics are fully aware that Gigi can always have Zahn back anytime she wants him. He loves her. Has for years. Her affair with Tyler was one of many attempts to get away from Zahn and have Tyler’s wholesome, positive, carefree relationship. Tyler is a guy whose heart and mind is unencumbered. Her friends were out in full force to meet Tyler and help her try but, as so many times before - she went back to where she was. It’s not a unique dynamic.
IMO, Tyler is 100% referring to Gigi. I think he loved her. All IMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue 25 Feb 2020 - 15:19

I wouldn't call Tyler's involvement with GH as an affair, neither one of them are married. An affair is a relationship with someone other than your spouse unless there is a new age meaning that I don't know about. Smiley

I didn't watch the vid, but if he was guarded, then IMO it was about GH and maybe the realization that he felt used? now that she is back with her former b/f. If it was about HB IMO he wouldn't have any issue's discussing that for the umpteenth time. Or maybe it's about someone we don't even know about.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

+69
Laura Walsh
happygolucky
allykat
atem
Emilia23_12