SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 45 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by alwayscooking Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:16 am

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 45 Screen59
From Matt's ig story

https://instagram.com/mattjames919?igshid=oy24mzmi86o4
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 45 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by whit90 Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:26 am

alwayscooking wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Jolena wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Hannah B & Andi are in Jupiter right now. Andi brought Tyler cookies from his favourite spot in NY. I think it’s really great that they can be there for him & his family. I hope everyone around Mama C’s boys are just wrapping them in as much love as possible.

Where was this info posted? TIa
There’s a picture of Hannah B in Jupiter on reddit, Andi posted stories of her flight with the cookies. Tyler’s roommate Matt is also there. He posted stories from Jupiter.

@ReneeM   handwave   Could you please send me a link to the picture, I tried looking for it and I can't find it anywhere!   Thank you

I think they removed it because I could not find it either.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:28 am

whit90 wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Jolena wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Hannah B & Andi are in Jupiter right now. Andi brought Tyler cookies from his favourite spot in NY. I think it’s really great that they can be there for him & his family. I hope everyone around Mama C’s boys are just wrapping them in as much love as possible.

Where was this info posted? TIa
There’s a picture of Hannah B in Jupiter on reddit, Andi posted stories of her flight with the cookies. Tyler’s roommate Matt is also there. He posted stories from Jupiter.

@ReneeM   handwave   Could you please send me a link to the picture, I tried looking for it and I can't find it anywhere!   Thank you

I think they removed it because I could not find it either.

Some bachelor tea Instagram page had it up in their stories also......I’ll see if I can find the link to it.
It was just her eating in millers

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:31 am

https://instagram.com/stories/bachelor.nation.tea/2259947556876193513?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=48fiq2nr323k

Does this link work?

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:34 am

Yes it does
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:52 pm

Hannah is a class act. Despite how many people say the most awful things about her, she always is gracious and does the right thing. I love Tyler (who also is always gracious and does the right thing) and I’m so glad that he had Hannah’s and Andi’s suppport yesterday. It’s not clear that any of his male friends from his season attended yesterday’s service. On International Women’s Day, I’m happy to be able to celebrate the two strong BN women who were there for him, his family, and most importantly, Mama C.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:17 pm

mbl wrote:Hannah is a class act.  Despite how many people say the most awful things about her, she always is gracious and does the right thing.  I love Tyler (who also is always gracious and does the right thing) and I’m so glad that he had Hannah’s and Andi’s suppport yesterday. It’s not clear that any of his male friends from his season attended yesterday’s service.  On International Women’s Day, I’m happy to be able to celebrate the two strong BN women who were there for him, his family, and most importantly, Mama C.  

I Agree with this. It’s times like this in your life you learn who your true friends and support system are.
I think it’s so nice of Hannah to go down to show her support and respect to the family.

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:57 pm

^^^Agree totally!!!:Chris:
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:40 pm

mbl wrote:Hannah is a class act.  Despite how many people say the most awful things about her, she always is gracious and does the right thing.  I love Tyler (who also is always gracious and does the right thing) and I’m so glad that he had Hannah’s and Andi’s suppport yesterday. It’s not clear that any of his male friends from his season attended yesterday’s service.  On International Women’s Day, I’m happy to be able to celebrate the two strong BN women who were there for him, his family, and most importantly, Mama C.  
Really surprised that someone like Dylan wasn’t there.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:48 pm

@ReneeM Yes, and I get the vibe that they’re not that close anymore... and it’s another sign of that IMO. Lots has been happening since the first few months after last season, and I get the feeling some of Dylan’s choices are not aligning with Tyler. I could be wrong, just an impression. I started seeing that months ago when they were hanging out together with Hannah G.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:12 am

Tyler didn’t attend Dylan’s and Hannah G engagement party the other weekend either which I found interesting. I agree with you both that I don’t think they are as close for whatever reason.

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:32 am

Astrobach wrote:@ReneeM Yes, and I get the vibe that they’re not  that close anymore... and it’s another sign of that IMO. Lots has been happening since the first few months after last season, and I get the feeling some of Dylan’s choices are not aligning with Tyler. I could be wrong, just an impression. I started seeing that months ago when they were hanging out together with Hannah G.
JMO

Fingers crossed on that one.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

+69
Laura Walsh
happygolucky
allykat
atem
Emilia23_12