SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 73 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by brokensmile Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:06 pm

Jolena wrote:
Diana wrote:I am getting way friends vibe which is good for them, but hate that for me

I don't know about friend vibe with the flirty looks she was giving him yesterday and his flirting today during the backyard workout. I actual think they are having a hard time holding back with just wanting to let loose with the PDA . I also think they are the ones putting the tik toc's together . I think there's an undeniable attraction there on both ends. JMO.

If friendship is all it is. Great. If it is more, AMAZING.

brokensmile

Female Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 73 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

Post by Kas_256 Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:13 pm

I agree that it’s just friends (for now) but they can’t help but flirt with each other at times and am sure the attraction is still there, and probably building.

I think starting as a friendship is the smartest thing for them both right now and will actually give them the best chance down the road of becoming more if that’s what they want.

I’m also loving the mannah friendship that’s developing. I noticed on Olivias last instastory that Hannah is sitting on the pool chair chatting to matt. I can’t catch who’s sitting opposite talking to them also as she moves pretty fast - I think it’s Tyler but she’s actually sitting on matts chair not his. 🤔

https://instagram.com/stories/oliviafariaa/2268610813631434329?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=1wswgje42m3rh

All jmo

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:29 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B98EGLlFNOe/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:41 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
smg2587 wrote:laugh out loud Hannah posted the flip switched one on her account and titled it "the closest Tyler has ever gotten in my pants."

Also the newest on the quarantine crew one is pretty funny as well. Kate and Olivia are reenacting Hannah not giving Tyler the rose and the camera pans over to them. laugh out loud

https://vm.tiktok.com/sdPcw5/

That is freakin' hilarious!!!

I love that they can laugh about it. Shows me that they are in a good spot with each other.  I've got some good friends that built a relationship on a friendship like that.  Married 29 years last December.

Much needed as I just found out a friend of mine might be stuck in Australia due to COVID-19.

I get the same feeling now. Was really hoping they were reconnecting romantically but guess not. Love that they are such good friends though. Hope I’m wrong.

They seem to really enjoy each other’s company and she fits right in. THis is what I hoped to see of her in California but she never really seemed to Connect with anyone except Demi and maybe a couple others. She always seems lonely in California. Glad she is friends with Tyler and his group. I don’t think this will be the end of them hanging out together. That makes me happy. And the fact she is still there and giving us so much content!!! If they are such good friends I do wish she would take a picture with Tyler. These two don’t care what others think but maybe they are truly worried about everyone would immediately be saying they are a thing just because they took a picture together. Oh well. But I would love just one of them hugging! And them posting it! 🤗🙌💕. Can you imagine?!

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:05 am

I really find this kind of humorous. People were so sure that Hannah and Alan must have been dating with no evidence that they were and yet -- Hannah and Tyler who have actually dated each other are only just friends because they joke around and don't they act lovey-dovey with each other on social media. That is odd in my opinion. I doubt that Hannah and Tyler are really going to be putting anything out there publicly about what is going on. They don't have to. The fact that Hannah and Tyler can joke about things in the past and other people can as well -- I think that is a great sign. To me -- that means that they have moved beyond the hurt and can move forward in whatever way they decide to. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:09 am

Kas_256 wrote:I agree that it’s just friends (for now) but they can’t help but flirt with each other at times and am sure the attraction is still there, and probably building.

I think starting as a friendship is the smartest thing for them both right now and will actually give them the best chance down the road of becoming more if that’s what they want.

I’m also loving the mannah friendship that’s developing. I noticed on Olivias last instastory that Hannah is sitting on the pool chair chatting to matt. I can’t catch who’s sitting opposite talking to them also as she moves pretty fast - I think it’s Tyler but she’s actually sitting on matts chair not his. 🤔

https://instagram.com/stories/oliviafariaa/2268610813631434329?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=1wswgje42m3rh

All jmo

It is Tyler. The Quarantine Crew now has its own IG account and the group picture of them has Tyler in the swim trunks that the guy next to Matt is wearing.

https://www.instagram.com/thequarantinecrewfl/

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:17 am

Run, Tyler, run. laugh out loud Hannah is always looking to extend that 15 minutes.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:30 am

@HavaDrPepper - yes I noticed that too 👍🏼

Edited to add; I also don’t think Matt is staying with them. I know it was discussed yesterday but in HB stories on the trampoline you can hear one of the girls say “Matt we have to go home” I don’t know them well enough to know the voice sorry.
https://instagram.com/stories/hannahbrown/2268726980811535481?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=1cykcyb99362a

Last edited by Kas_256 on Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added comment)

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:41 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:
Kas_256 wrote:I agree that it’s just friends (for now) but they can’t help but flirt with each other at times and am sure the attraction is still there, and probably building.

All jmo

It is Tyler.  The Quarantine Crew now has its own
IG account and the group picture of them has Tyler in the swim trunks that the guy next to Matt is wearing.

Yes it looks like Tyler’s dog was on his chair with him. Matt and Hannah did look friendly. But Tyler was right there as well.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:12 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:

All jmo

It is Tyler.  The Quarantine Crew now has its own
IG account and the group picture of them has Tyler in the swim trunks that the guy next to Matt is wearing.

Yes it looks like Tyler’s dog was on his chair with him.  Matt and Hannah did look friendly.  But Tyler was right there as well.  
Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4 - Page 73 Screen62

https://www.instagram.com/oliviafariaa/?hl=en
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:14 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Run, Tyler, run.  laugh out loud Hannah is always looking to extend that 15 minutes.  

*edited*The Quarantine Crew is obviously coming from Tyler and all of his friends. The main videographer/photographer is one of Tyler and Matt's friends from New York and everyone else in it is a friend of Tyler's. It's something that they are including Hannah in, but it doesn't seem at all like it originates from Hannah. She obviously fits in so well and it seems like everyone is having a lot of fun and is enjoying each other, which is nice to see during such a difficult time.

They are all capitalizing on everyones' interest in whether Tyler and Hannah are currently romantically involved. JMO

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Snark)

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:20 am

LaineyG wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:
smg2587 wrote:laugh out loud Hannah posted the flip switched one on her account and titled it "the closest Tyler has ever gotten in my pants."

Also the newest on the quarantine crew one is pretty funny as well. Kate and Olivia are reenacting Hannah not giving Tyler the rose and the camera pans over to them. laugh out loud

https://vm.tiktok.com/sdPcw5/

That is freakin' hilarious!!!

I love that they can laugh about it. Shows me that they are in a good spot with each other.  I've got some good friends that built a relationship on a friendship like that.  Married 29 years last December.

Much needed as I just found out a friend of mine might be stuck in Australia due to COVID-19.

I get the same feeling now.  Was really hoping they were reconnecting romantically but guess not. Love that they are such good friends though.  Hope I’m wrong.  

They seem to really enjoy each other’s company and she fits right in.  THis is what I hoped to see of her in California but she never really seemed to Connect with anyone except Demi and maybe a couple others.  She always seems lonely in California.  Glad she is friends with Tyler and his group.  I don’t think this will be the end of them hanging out together.  That makes me happy. And the fact she is still there and giving us so much content!!! If they are such good friends I do wish she would take a picture with Tyler.  These two don’t care what others think but maybe they are truly worried about everyone would immediately be saying they are a thing just because they took a picture together.  Oh well.  But I would love just one of them hugging!   And them posting it!  🤗🙌💕. Can you imagine?!

I think you're wrong. Would you ever in a million years quarantine during a pandemic with an ex-boyfriend that you had an extremely complicated romantic relationship with just to see where the friendship would go? That makes no sense, especially for someone like Hannah who we know is very motivated to find a partner rather than a new male bestie. She has friends in Alabama, she has parents, she would be with them in Alabama right now if Tyler was only her friend.

I think they're taking it slow and are not defining whatever they have going on, but it's more than a friendship. Tyler has plenty of friends and family support, as we can see. He doesn't need his ex-girlfriend's friendship additionally, unless there is something more there. JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #4

+69
Laura Walsh
happygolucky
allykat
atem
Emilia23_12