Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy on Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:53 am

 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 EON_vhMUEAEW-ke
immy Kimmel Live @JimmyKimmelLive
#TheBachelor Peter breaks up with strangers on an escalator… @BachelorABC #PilotPete pic.twitter.com/m9b1UKAXTr
https://mobile.twitter.com/JimmyKimmelLive
Maddy
Maddy

Posts : 10961
Join date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy on Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:16 am

Derek Peth@PethDerek
Not really in love with the idea that modeling clothes from Revolve defines a woman's personality ... #TheBachelor
 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 EONcG9uW4Agvrr-
Derek Peth @PethDerek
I see you Kelsey #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/TrwDxOsTwg
https://mobile.twitter.com/PethDerek
Maddy
Maddy

Posts : 10961
Join date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy on Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:26 am

 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 EONODHEUEAABAj0
Lauren Zima @laurenzima
we stan a supportive friend #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/zsIJ2unHLP
 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 EONSHrUU0AAIEJa
Lauren Zima @laurenzima
Kelsey: Sure, I'll drink out of the bottle! I don't always have to be a classy b****! Narrator: And Kelsey would not, in fact, be a classy b****. #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/A595UN3k0U
how does this even happen we need a scientist @BillNye #TheBachelor #champagnegate pic.twitter.com/ocKE42cNvI
 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 EONQ5ibUcAAj3kR
When you are told you just drank someone else's champagne #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/pz1JmyeqrM
 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 EONQY2-UYAAKjNC
The stages of reacting to Kelsey #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/JhzLUvbhqy
 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 EONS7j9U4AEvTCk
Hannah: "I acknowledge your feelings, and I apologize that you feel bad." Kelsey: #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/PLU41Ctj7R
 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 EONXEUuUUAAlMnv
In Kelsey's defense it does appear she lost out on a bottle of Dom #thebachelor #champagnegate pic.twitter.com/JtvGsWtrsD
https://mobile.twitter.com/laurenzima
Maddy
Maddy

Posts : 10961
Join date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy on Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:40 am

 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 EONTNJYUwAAKYn9
Lauren Zima @laurenzima
We stan Tammy, a voice of reason #TheBachelor #champagnegate pic.twitter.com/wMib0iLcyC
 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 EONUGqLUUAAWYCC
Lauren Zima @laurenzima
OOOO I love this BTS breakfast scene and also Tammy's breakfast bow #TheBachelor i am very quickly becoming a tammy stan pic.twitter.com/ieo7SRZCiF
 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 EONXmAiUcAABjE7
I would've also liked to see a power suit look in the finals just saying #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/zOM6ukdg1B
 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 EONZM4VU4AA5Bqm
I like this budding friendship and am also getting Cassie / Caelynn flashbacks #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/zVYiPBRwCz
 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 EONhGEPVAAEIPXi
Lauren Zima @laurenzima
Imagine telling your friends a guy gave you this the third time you hung out with him #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/yCnZrvJxRH
https://mobile.twitter.com/laurenzima
Maddy
Maddy

Posts : 10961
Join date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy on Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:17 am

I watched Jimmy Kimmel Live, it was funny and it was shot in The Grove, I was there over the weekend, I don't know when they shot it though. Would be nice to be there at that time! Hugesmile
Maddy
Maddy

Posts : 10961
Join date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer on Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:07 am

I watched my usual first few episodes unspoiled.  As of now, my favourites are a Madison and the nurse, I think shes a Victoria. ( going by intro videos)  2 others I think will go the distance this season are Hannah Ann and Kelly.  I don't mind Hannah Ann but can't stand Kelly.  If I had to pick who I think is F1 at this point it would be Madison ..but there could be a hidden edit too,  

Worst part of the episode ...and the season...is hannah B ..just go away girl ...I called long ago that shes  BIP material  ...for many seasons no no

Best scene last night was champagne spraying in Kelseys face ...that made me laugh out loud  it was what she deserved after all her antics

Now I'm ready to be spoiled :yes:


The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5340
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem on Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:19 am

@northernviewer wrote:I watched my usual first few episodes unspoiled.  As of now, my favourites are a Madison and the nurse, I think shes a Victoria. ( going by intro videos)  2 others I think will go the distance this season are Hannah Ann and Kelly.  I don't mind Hannah Ann but can't stand Kelly.  If I had to pick who I think is F1 at this point it would be Madison ..but there could be a hidden edit too,  

Worst part of the episode ...and the season...is hannah B ..just go away girl ...I called long ago that shes  BIP material  ...for many seasons no no

Best scene last night was champagne spraying in Kelseys face ...that made me laugh out loud  it was what she deserved after all her antics

Now I'm ready to be spoiled :yes:

Join the club. So far, we don't know who is final one. I would recommend going to the screen cap thread.


Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Posts : 23496
Join date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer on Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:24 am

@atem wrote:
@northernviewer wrote:I watched my usual first few episodes unspoiled.  As of now, my favourites are a Madison and the nurse, I think shes a Victoria. ( going by intro videos)  2 others I think will go the distance this season are Hannah Ann and Kelly.  I don't mind Hannah Ann but can't stand Kelly.  If I had to pick who I think is F1 at this point it would be Madison ..but there could be a hidden edit too,  

Worst part of the episode ...and the season...is hannah B ..just go away girl ...I called long ago that shes  BIP material  ...for many seasons no no

Best scene last night was champagne spraying in Kelseys face ...that made me laugh out loud  it was what she deserved after all her antics

Now I'm ready to be spoiled :yes:

Join the club.  So far, we don't know who is final one.  I would recommend going to the screen cap thread.

That's exciting that the F1 isn't spoiled yet!! Will go through sc thread now.


The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5340
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz on Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:12 pm

So far I think TV Victoria F is my favorite this season. I think she's actually Peter's favorite too at this point. Not sure if I think she was putting on an act or not yet but Peter was really eating it up.

I'm confused how his F2 are his F2 honestly. I think he likes Madison and I think she's probably the F1 but I wonder if she ends up his F1 because she's the kind of girl he thinks he should be into instead of him actually thinking she's the one? They just don't seem super compatible to me. I don't see it with him and Hannah Ann at all.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 13418
Join date : 2011-05-27

Back to top Go down

 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz on Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:34 pm



https://twitter.com/FLAREfashion/status/1217106150648356864?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 13418
Join date : 2011-05-27

Back to top Go down

 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer on Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:44 pm

@bluwavz wrote:So far I think TV Victoria F is my favorite this season. I think she's actually Peter's favorite too at this point. Not sure if I think she was putting on an act or not yet but Peter was really eating it up.

I'm confused how his F2 are his F2 honestly. I think he likes Madison and I think she's probably the F1 but I wonder if she ends up his F1 because she's the kind of girl he thinks he should be into instead of him actually thinking she's the one? They just don't seem super compatible to me. I don't see it with him and Hannah Ann at all.

So his f2 are Madison and Hannah Ann .. or ... Madison and the nurse.? Or is that the wrong Victoria?


Last edited by northernviewer on Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total


The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5340
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Hotmomma on Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:45 pm

@bluwavz I think VF is the one peter is chasing.. will be interesting to see how their story line plays out!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Posts : 5465
Join date : 2011-03-31

Back to top Go down

 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 13th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum