SELECT CONTENT

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by veg_out Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:42 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
ETA:  even before I knew his story (I just decided to watch as I have nothing else to do) Trever gave me a bad feeling.  Probably because of his Jed jacket.

Looking forward to watching this show. Does anyone remember Wes from Jill's season? Didn't he also don a jacket of some type whenever he was singing or am I misremembering?
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:03 pm

@veg_out How could we forget Wes? Don't remember a jacket he had though - just what a pitiful singer he was.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:21 pm

I didn’t watch and I was just following Tyler’s very on point tweets about Jed’s new impersonator: Trevor. Bad omen. laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:53 pm

I don't remember Wes wearing a jacket like that and I didn't even think of Wes when I saw Trevor, but I enjoyed the show and am looking forward to the next epi.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:11 pm

@Norcalgal and @GuardianAngel, I was curious if TPTB wanted their main characters wearing a Jed-like jacket, TY! Upon further investigation into photos from Jill's season, Wes mostly wore plaid or cowboy shirts when he serenaded her. We know what Jed wore.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:01 pm

Credit to Reality Steve.

What if they did this show, but had people from the franchise singing? Well, you may be in luck. I was approached by a company recently to talk about something that begins this Sunday on Instagram. The “Masked Singer” is all the rave in the singing world now as people can’t get enough of that show. I for one, have always been critical of its corniness, which it is. But the act of trying to guess the clues and who the singer is, I gotta admit, quite addicting. Well, beginning this Sunday at 9am ET is the launch of “The Quarantine Singer,” and it will be seen on the Instagram account (myiclicktv). It’s exactly what you think it is, except only with reality TV contestants. They will be in disguises, there will be clues, there will be two people competing against each other, and then you the public vote on the winner. It will be every Sunday and Tuesday on the (myiclicktv) Instagram account, and you can read more about it here. And YES, people from Bachelor Nation will be a part of this. I do not know any spoilers for this and which people have signed on. What I can tell you though is that this Sunday’s premiere is two “Bachelorette” contestants competing, so I can tease that. Right now, they have over 20 contestants committed to this from these reality shows:

The Bachelor
Love is Blind
Big Brother
Vanderpump Rules
The Bachelorette
Teen Mom
90 Day Fiance
The Circle
The Real Housewives
Survivor
The Challenge
Bravo
Netflix
and more!

I mean, sheer curiosity alone is gonna have me checking this out come Sunday just to see if I can guess who the two “Bachelorette” guys are that are competing against each other. From what they told me, performances will be uploaded every Sunday and Tuesday morning on the (myiclicktv) IG account at 9am ET, fans will vote, and the loser will then have to be revealed. So check it out this Sunday as the premiere will be two guys from the “Bachelorette” world starting off the competition.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:16 pm

@bluwavz thanks for the new thread! yes

Quarantine Singer

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:56 pm

Just watching episode 2 and I must know - when Chris Harrison says "tomorrow, everything will change", did his eyes glow like the devil in the version that aired on TV in the US, or was this a little artistic flair by the person that runs www.bachelorarchive.com ?  

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 XJ8bDsb

Because, damn.  cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:59 pm

Definitely artistic flair by Bachelor Archive laugh out loud, there was another scene doctored (an ITM of Jamie with ghost CH standing beside her) and the person who had seen it/taken the screenshot asked if they were going crazy, could other people see it too when they watched? and people who watch on Hulu etc all said it wasn't included in theirs and then the mods deleted the post [eta: on reddit].  Plus on the website itself he says he's hidden Adam Jr in there somewhere too.

Last edited by leavers on Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:58 am

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698 Thanks @leavers I didn't notice those other tweaks - only watched with about 25% of my brain while doing other things so it's surprising I even noticed the eyes!  I re-watched the ep just now and found the rest.  laugh out loud

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 M9wYovy

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 KcyIcgv

Doesn't surprise me that the Reddit mods deleted the post.  They censor any mention of the Archive and post a comment on threads about International shows warning people not to post links to it.  Boo, IMO.   no

The Archivist is the hero we need in these bleak and boring Bach-free times and I salute him.  :Chris:

BTW I like these two together.  They're the winners, yeah?  Chris has an awkwardness I find endearing.  Hope Bri is genuine (which she seems to be so far based just off what I'm seeing on screen - I've done zero sleuthing)

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 NqizSDK

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 DbDDnUE

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 TWz8SuB

Source: Episode 2
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:16 am

Watching the episode 3 now but couldn't tell you what's happened so far because I'm mainly hunting for Adam Jnrs. laugh out loud

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 JxSQd4r

Source: Episode 3
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:54 pm

@Bobette Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698 omg there he is again! I asked in Bach South Africa what's the story behind Adam Jr?

Is it the same guy as this?

https://www.bustle.com/p/what-happened-to-adam-jr-after-the-bachelorette-somehow-this-legend-still-lives-on-69491

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
veg_out
LeapofFaith
Tiggerlgh
Astrobach
kmick0890