SELECT CONTENT

Flirty Dancing - USA - Season 1 - Discussion

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flirty Dancing - USA - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Flirty Dancing - USA - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by Brill Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:58 pm

timfan wrote:I hope there is a season  2

Me too! :yes:

Flirty Dancing - USA - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 2 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Flirty Dancing - USA - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Flirty Dancing - USA - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by Billysmom Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:59 pm

I loved the show! Do think though that the slow dances generally have an advantage over the uptempo ones, jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:19 pm

Billysmom wrote:I loved the show! Do think though that the slow dances generally have an advantage over the uptempo ones, jmo

It's funny you should mention that.:yes: I did some research into it just for my own knowledge. I did this before the last episode and the results I came up were the slow dances had one more then the fast dances. I was surprised! I was sure the slow way out numbered the fast. I guess it looks like I have a lot of time on my hands, :yes: which I do by the way but it really bugged me, :crazed plus I figured I could then predict who was going to win. giggling

Fingers crossed that they renew this show!! I would like an up date as well on the couples as to who are still dating. Plus I hope it is Jenna that is the host and not the British guy, although I know he was standing in for her at the end.

Flirty Dancing - USA - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 2 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Flirty Dancing - USA - Season 1 - Discussion

+3
Brill
just me
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: