Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Steve Masters - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Steve Masters - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Steve Masters - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove on Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:45 pm

Steve Masters

https://instagram.com/steve_07863?igshid=1dsips3uoddci
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Steve Masters - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Steve Masters - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:10 pm

Noting IG stats before premiere

Steve Masters - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* R6p8z2L

Source

@Bobette wrote: Steve Masters - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* EwTkm7h

This karaoke lovin’ Virgo is excited at the potential of finding his love!

A romantic at heart, Steve is hoping that the stars align, after all – he quit his job to join the eligible bachelors in the hopes of wooing the Bachelorette!

Steve’s looking for love, trust, kindness and humour in a partner, with trust being the most important – without trust you can’t have anything.

Will Steve get the connection he’s dreamed of with our Bachelorette, or will cupid’s arrow misfire?

Why did you apply for The Bachelorette New Zealand?

The first priority was finding love and a connection with someone. I’ve been on a few dates here and there and haven’t had much luck. So being on The Bachelorette and putting myself out there might give me some luck.

Who’s your celebrity crush?

Jennifer Lawrence. She’s pretty down to earth and seems like a lot of fun – she can make fun of herself, doesn’t take herself too seriously. I think she’d be pretty cool.

Tell us about your dating history:

I’ve had two long-term relationships – nine years and seven years – and I’ve been single for nearly two years now, with a couple of dates in between. I’ve been a long-term relationship guy with no marriage and no kids.

What do you want to get out of this experience?

My main priority is a wife. Or a connection with the Bachelorette – that’s what we are all here for and if you’re not, then I don’t know what you’re doing. I just want her to be happy. It’s her choice, she’ll decide about her connection with any of us. At the end of it, she’ll make the right choice – I just hope it’s me!

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Steve Masters - Bachelorette NZ - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum