SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 20th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 20th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 20th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:16 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:...Tired of the same convo shown over and over with Madi...
I think Madi had an advantage over the other women because she got to meet Pete's family during his first one on one date. I think Pete and his family would have felt the same way about Kelly, Victoria P, Hannah Ann if they were chosen for that date. There could have been a different frontrunner. Based on what I have read about Madi I don't think she is a good fit for Pete long term JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 20th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 20th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:24 am

jen689 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:...Tired of the same convo shown over and over with Madi...
I think Madi had an advantage over the other women because she got to meet Pete's family during his first one on one date. I think Pete and his family would have felt the same way about Kelly, Victoria P, Hannah Ann if they were chosen for that date. There could have been a different frontrunner. Based on what I have read about Madi I don't think she is a good fit for Pete long term JMO

Why don't you think Madi would be a good fit for Peter? just curious to hear what your view is on it. TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:11 am

Jolena wrote:...Why don't you think Madi would be a good fit for Peter...
Here are a few reasons...

Pete would be a better fit with someone who shares his attitude about sex being a natural part of a relationship. Pete's family is ok with him bringing women home to spend the night and talking openly about sex. Madi and her family are much more conservative especially since Madi is still a virgin.

Pete would be a better fit with someone who isn't so attached to their family. It seems like his parents want him and his future partner to spend a lot of time with them. Madi's family seems very close. I think they would want her to be with someone from their faith based community and live near by.

Pete would be a better fit with someone who isn't so involved in their church. Madi has said she wants to devote her life to a faith based ministry. It seems like Pete wants to devote his life to traveling the world and adventures

JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:21 am

jen689 wrote:

Pete would be a better fit with someone who shares his attitude about sex being a natural part of a relationship. Pete's family is ok with him bringing women home to spend the night and talking openly about sex. Madi and her family are much more conservative especially since Madi is still a virgin.

Pete would be a better fit with someone who isn't so attached to their family. It seems like his parents want him and his future partner to spend a lot of time with them. Madi's family seems very close. I think they would want her to be with someone from their faith based community and live near by.

Pete would be a better fit with someone who isn't so involved in their church. Madi has said she wants to devote her life to a faith based ministry. It seems like Pete wants to devote his life to traveling the world and adventures

JMO

Madi seems way more adventurous (just looking at her Instagram shows that) and wanting to travel the world than HS ever could be.  I think that's one thing that Kelley and her really clicked over.  Travel and adventure.

I have no idea about the rest.  Madi is super close to her family and gets why Peter is as close to his.

eta I really would like Kelley to be the next Bachelorette. Love looking at the awesome places she has traveled to on her Instagram and she's funny too.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:18 am

jen689 wrote:

JMO

I agree with you @jen689 I think Madi was Pete's favourite from the start but I am expecting things to change when he find out sex is off the table. I still think she'll be F1 (if there is one) but realistically, I can't see Pete being abstinent (long term) for any woman. JMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:56 am

jen689 wrote:

JMO
I agree their differing sexual views might well be a problem. Or not, if Peter actually falls in love with her. If they get engaged they could have a short engagement like a lot of conservative Christians do. Not sure Peter is at all ready for marriage though.

Madi wants to do missions work for ministry and possibly open an orphanage overseas. That definitely involves travel and she’s already gone on a couple mission trips abroad. Peter is currently promoting a friend’s mission organization. JMO

Last edited by gabriele on Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : JMO)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:16 am

IMO if they love each other enough they'll make it work. Sean and Catherine didn't have sex (according to them) until they married. Colton waited 27 years for the right one. I know Peter is being portrayed as the 4 x sex in the windmill and seems to be a very sexual guy but ya just never know what can happen when two people fall in love and just how much sacrificing they are willing to do for each other. I can't wait to hear what she tells him when FS roll around because according to the SC she is in bed with him. jmo Do we have any SC that would give us an idea of when she tells him that she's a virgin? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:06 pm

I don't know when that cap with Victoria takes place.  It could be Costa Rica.  Seems that in Chile during VF's 1 on 1 date it was colder as she was wearing a coat.  However, they were smart and used the disc curtain to hide other clues.  Only thing I think we can use is that table.  It looks pretty modern though and I don't think we know where they stayed while in Peru.

I think the poster meant the whole rumors with that female pilot?  I am guessing.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:45 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Jan 20th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Norcalgal
Amberly
limoncello
mruab
4health