SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:37 pm

I did a deep dive on the schedule for the season and posted it here:

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5343p48-bachelor-24-peter-weber-filming-schedule-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1443603

Boils down to the fact that they don't have enough Mondays before American Idol starts its Monday shows on March 16th and they need 6 weeks for the music show. And, they want the next 'ette to start in May so that they have time to get both it and BIP in before the fall season starts mid-September.

See schedule information for those shows that I posted here:

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5343p48-bachelor-24-peter-weber-filming-schedule-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1443603

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Doats Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:46 am

@HavaDrPepper Great research on show schedules. Thanks.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:59 pm

I read that there is a new preview showing VF saying to someone that VF thinks it's disgusting someone gave an ultimatum? Has anyone seen it?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:57 pm

atem wrote:I read that there is a new preview showing VF saying to someone that VF thinks it's disgusting someone gave an ultimatum?  Has anyone seen it?

Maybe they were referring to the preview where we hear that and assumed it was Vic F?

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:25 pm

About next Bette
On Here to Make Friends pod they interviewed Ben and Becca. One of the topics was the age demographic of this season’s girls and how the pod hosts wanted an older lead. The way Ben/Becca answered eluded to the franchise preferring young leads as a way to continue to build on new and younger viewership. Something to keep in mind as IMO the new live show Ben and Becca are promoting is a tptb endeavor making them both, to a degree, franchise mouthpieces.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:45 pm

atem wrote:I read that there is a new preview showing VF saying to someone that VF thinks it's disgusting someone gave an ultimatum?  Has anyone seen it?

Its this preview during the 1:17 timeframe you can here someone say it. They don't show the person's face and it could be two different quotes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weVm122ddUI&t=16s

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:09 pm

notarose wrote:About next Bette
On Here to Make Friends pod they interviewed Ben and Becca. One of the topics was the age demographic of this season’s girls and how the pod hosts wanted an older lead. The way Ben/Becca answered eluded to the franchise preferring young leads as a way to continue to build on new and younger viewership. Something to keep in mind as IMO the new live show Ben and Becca are promoting is a tptb endeavor making them both, to a degree, franchise mouthpieces.

The age of the contestants really doesn't vary depending on the age of the lead and the average age of the contestants has stayed consistent over the years. It does make sense to me that they keep them young to a point to keep attracting new viewers.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:45 pm

notarose wrote:About next Bette

I get this tbh. The shows social media presence has grown SO MUCH in colton and Hannah’s (and now peters ) season and they all skewed younger. Instead of popular contestants hitting 1M they’re now hitting 2M.

Also older doesn’t always = more mature. Look at how kelsey is acting and she’s 28 laugh out loud

I wouldn’t mind seeing Madi as a lead if she doesn’t win but idk if she’d do it.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:25 am

I swear, Madi is too good for this stupid show!  Her latest post about Sam Cunningham ( who is battling cancer since he was 12) and the response from his Mom made me cry!  I also loved how Sydney posted and there wasn't any Bachelor tag attached.  So far, she's the only one.  Tells me just how much Sydney truly became friends with Madi.  Wonder if we get to see why on the show.  I doubt it though.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:42 am

atem wrote:I swear, Madi is too good for this stupid show...
Madi's appearance on the show has given her a platform she can use to promote the causes she feels strongly about JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:56 am

No one who goes on this show is too good for this show (IMO)

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:05 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:A fan who saw him in Vegas said he was acting very single... which isn't the first time someone who saw him out partying said he wasn't acting like a man in a relationship question

Moved from the SHV thread.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck