SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:14 pm

Astrobach wrote:@smg2587 Why the H%#@ is he SO PROTECTIVE of her? Still NOW! I don’t get it!

Peter said that he gives people the benefit of the doubt. He also seems to have really liked her and I’m sure he knows the storm of hate & shame that will be coming her way. He may be trying to mitigate that a bit.

While people need to be confronted with the truth about their actions shaming & hating on them doesn’t really change them. Rather it causes them to just focus on how terribly the person confronting them behaved and then it’s easier to not deal with their own issues. Also, shame just causes people to hide what they’ve done rather than bring it into the light and deal with it. Excusing poor behavior is certainly not the answer but neither is shaming them. It’s counterproductive. She’s been accused of doing terrible things but she’s not going to truly change unless she can find a place where she can safely address those issues without being condemned as a person. All JMO

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:19 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
everly wrote:Peter said in the Build Interview filming wrapped on 11/20. People on reddit is speculating that it's a clue that Madison is F1 since Hannah Ann was back on SM on 11/17 and both Peter and Madison didn't re-appear until 11/20.

I will wait to see this interview. Wondering if he means last day of filming or when he came home. The first time after filming that we saw him was out with his friends the night of 11/22. Just going to add this part may not be anything but false info the rumors out there that where also from someone on reddit said the heard Hannah Ann was home 11/17 and Madison was home by 11/18. Neither may be true. Also on the sm thing some f1s used social media while spending time with their f1s one example being Garrett took down the gun link on his IG when with Becca right after getting engage.

And it takes a day to get home from AUS so if he wrapped there on 11/20 there was no time with his F1 there if he was seen out on 11/22.  Unless they wrapped there when we thought they did and the filming on the 20th was some place here in the US.  All IMO.

If Madi took off and hopped on a plane home then it makes sense he’d come back right away to chase her down in the US. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:14 am

Is Peter getting botox or something? His face looks horrible in pictures!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:29 am

Did anyone cap Peter's interview with GMA today? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:02 am

Has anyone been looking at Install stories HS has put up? I haven't looked.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:29 am

Score +1 for the sleuthers here, RS has confirmed in his column today that Madi does in fact have a 1:1 in Peru (and that she gets a rose)
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:56 pm

Thanks @bluwavz . after watching his recent interviews I'm feeling he very well may be single or (like someone posted before) he's a better actor then what we think. I'm not getting the least bit from him that he is happy with how this ended and is with anyone . I hope I'm wrong .jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:47 pm

Jolena wrote:

Thanks @bluwavz . after watching his recent interviews I'm feeling he very well may be single or (like someone posted before) he's a better actor then what we think. I'm not getting the least bit from him that he is happy with how this ended and is with anyone . I hope I'm wrong .jmo

You may want to try the Happy Hour podcast. I read that he seemed to indicate he did pick someone. bestbud!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:15 pm

Lauren Zima has some things to say about Peter posted on her IG if someone wants to bring that over.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:38 pm

atem wrote:
Jolena wrote:

You may want to try the Happy Hour podcast.  I read that he seemed to indicate he did pick someone. bestbud!

Do you have a link for this Happy Hour podcast? I never heard of it. TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:42 pm

Jolena wrote:
atem wrote:
Jolena wrote:

You may want to try the Happy Hour podcast.  I read that he seemed to indicate he did pick someone. bestbud!

Do you have a link for this Happy Hour podcast? I never heard of it. TIA

Sorry, I have never listened to it. It is some Bachelor related podcast? You may want to try Googling it?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck