SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by atem Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:25 pm

I saw a post on VF and VP hanging out. VF looks sad, as usual. I wonder if she's worried about the ITMs she's done?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by notarose Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:01 am

Stacia620 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:If anyone wants to see the promo that is gong to air during the Oscars someone what worked on it put it up.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8XLlANBJgc/

Love it!!! Peter looks great!
cantstopl rofl cantstopl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:07 am

Sprite wrote:
smg2587 wrote:If anyone wants to see the promo that is gong to air during the Oscars someone what worked on it put it up.

Oh, please. Like he is all that. If most of these women saw him walking down the street they wouldn't give him a second glance! Maybe if he was wearing his pilot's uniform, but even then, it would be the uniform.

I respectfully disagree IMO I think he's a handsome guy, comes from a good family, was fortunate to have a life full of love, seems to have a hugh heart , has a career/professions that is respected &comes with big responsibility , brings him in a good income .,it takes smarts to achieve that goal. He's clean cut, & bilingual . IMO he sounds like a good catch . Peter strikes me as a young healthy 27 yr old guy who loves love and loves making love and is very affectionate (pretty normal). I don't think he needed this show to find a girlfriend and it may prove to be a mistake that he did it. JMHO We'll see what ATFR brings but I have a feeling that TPTB and CH threw him under the bus big time. I hope that's not the case but I doubt it.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:21 am

Jolena wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Oh, please. Like he is all that. If most of these women saw him walking down the street they wouldn't give him a second glance! Maybe if he was wearing his pilot's uniform, but even then, it would be the uniform.

I respectfully disagree IMO I think he's a handsome guy, comes from a good family, was fortunate to have a life full of love, seems to have a hugh heart , has a career/professions that is respected &comes with big responsibility , brings him in a good income .,it takes smarts to achieve that goal. He's clean cut, & bilingual . IMO he sounds like a good catch .  Peter strikes me as a young healthy 27 yr old guy who loves love and loves making love and is very affectionate (pretty normal). I don't think he needed this show to find a girlfriend and it may prove to be a mistake that he did it. JMHO We'll see what ATFR brings but I have a feeling that TPTB and CH threw him under the bus big time. I hope that's not the case but I doubt it.

They pretty much do that to most of the leads and Peter is not a special snowflake. The fact that he saw what happened with Hannah and still wanted to do the show tells me a lot about him.

I think we will have disagree on Peter. He is a nice enough guy with a good job and nice family, but he is indecisive (at least in the context of the show and that is how I am evaluating him), prone to gossip and lacking a back bone. To top it off, IMO he is nothing special to look at and if I have to put up with a indecisive, whining, gossiping male lead, he better be as hot as hell ... and he is not.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:31 am

Jolena wrote:
Sprite wrote:

I respectfully disagree IMO I think he's a handsome guy, comes from a good family, was fortunate to have a life full of love, seems to have a hugh heart , has a career/professions that is respected &comes with big responsibility , brings him in a good income .,it takes smarts to achieve that goal. He's clean cut, & bilingual . IMO he sounds like a good catch .  Peter strikes me as a young healthy 27 yr old guy who loves love and loves making love and is very affectionate (pretty normal). I don't think he needed this show to find a girlfriend and it may prove to be a mistake that he did it. JMHO We'll see what ATFR brings but I have a feeling that TPTB and CH threw him under the bus big time. I hope that's not the case but I doubt it.

I don't think the show has thrown him under the bus. CH and him seem to really get along.

I don't like how he's treated the women on this show. I don't like how he's made out in front of others. It just is not right to me. I also don't like how he's said things like he would have left the Bachelor if he could to be with HB. He can be attractive at times, but he is no ladies man. He's just a guy that isn't ready for marriage to me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:37 am

Oh my gosh, that's almost looks like a horror movie to me! Suspect

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:53 am

Jolena wrote:
Sprite wrote:

I agree with you Jolena. To me, Peter is very handsome and has a great smile. He really has it all and will make someone very happy one day. I don't know if "his girl" will come out of this show, but he will find "the one" sooner or later. Jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:07 am

He saw people fall in love through the show including Hannah B (with Jed) But I think he was nieve of what TPTB behind the scenes were capable of doing. I don't think any lead knows who TPTB are going to suddenly bring back or the set ups that will occur (Champaign gate, Chase concert, ect) So much is producer driven and I believe Peter knew early on who he liked and wanted to keep to the end. I think his decisiveness came with trying to get it right for what the producers wanted with all the "inbetween". JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:12 am

Not sure where to put this, but there was a commercial for The Bachelor during the Oscars. It was really quite good/funny. Peter is at a pottery wheel like in Ghost. His shirt is off. Then one pair of woman's hands hugs him, then another and so on. They pull him off the chair. At the end, Whoopi Goldberg comes on and says "Peter, you in danger boy".

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:30 pm

Apologies if this was posted but seriously this is the best recap i have seen! Sharleen is on point and always sees things that i don't Lolz
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor24/episode5

… the best thing to come out of this date was the absurd shoot with Peter and Victoria F, where so much post-production attention was paid to Victoria F’s backside yet Peter’s boner was deemed A-OK…

The combination of his facial expression + body position + bandaged forehead + boner cracks me up.
The combination of his facial expression + body position + bandaged forehead + boner cracks me up.

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:41 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1226984285992779785?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:49 pm

Yeah, that was funny. I hope she has enough energy to do tonight's episode!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck