SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Bachhh022 Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:12 pm

I don't see them actually hoping Victoria fully accountable for her actions. And if they do she'll just cry and try to run away. But, I'm glad to know she's out next week and we don't have to see her on the finale or ATFR
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:20 pm

I honestly don't think we are going to get as much with VF as we would like.  It will all be glossed over by Chris H and the girls do seem to like her (aka the guys with Jed) so they won't tear into her either.

Chase Rice might be the only thing but I really don't think they will bring out the other information for the fear of retribution by the people involved in those relationships.  Bringing that up is a lawsuit waiting to happen.

VF, Kelsey, Tammy and maybe Sydney will probably be the hot seat girls.  Tammy/Sydney (take your pick) will just have some of the girls yelling at her from their seats.  If they touch on VP and Alayah, they will probably be in their seats and not with Chris.

And, Peter will be a gentleman to all of them with nothing bad to say.

What I am wanting to hear is if Kelley is there or not with the conflicting stories of her being on a flight to LA and her saying she wasn't invited.  She could just be going to hang out with the girls (other past contestants have done that). If she isn't there, that says a lot about how TPTB really feel about her.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:22 pm

Kelley still hasn't done any stories indicating she's there. Is there any other info showing that?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:36 pm

atem wrote:Kelley still hasn't done any stories indicating she's there.  Is there any other info showing that?

I saw on Instagram that she was telling people she wasn’t invited.. sad
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:46 pm

Well that's interesting that VF is in L.A. Of course we don't know for sure that she's actually attending the taping, or do we? However if she is there, it will be interesting to see what her seat placement will be.

HannahB was eliminated when she was on WTA. I'm trying to remember which other F3 was not eliminated but was on WTA. I'll have to do some digging.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:13 pm

https://twitter.com/wearetrueheart/status/1230912959880126465?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:04 pm

Any indication if Kelley is there or not? Thanks.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:44 pm

“Dump that loser, Madi!”

Note Madi's dad's response...
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:50 pm

leavers wrote:“Dump that loser, Madi!”

I thought it was funny!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:01 pm

@smg2587 I m afraid it will be tamer than could have been with Victoria there. I legitimately think Peter may be aware of possible negative repercussions from her if he is too vocal of his disapproval of her actions. He also has to play along with TPTB and follow the directives given as he is in their hands contractually. Plus I don’t think he has enough OUMPH or balls, to really go there. He’s not Tyler who would eloquently sum up a situation without getting nasty but still get his point across. Peter is more concerned with his career and reputation to publicly shame or go at someone, even if warranted.

JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:29 pm

@atem I was looking for his twitter response! I couldn't see him in the video. He is as tall as the announcer in the chair! But, to be fair there are a lot of big men there!
Yeah, Madi has done jus that. IMO

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:10 pm

atem wrote:
leavers wrote:“Dump that loser, Madi!”

I thought it was funny!  

I don't think that was Madi's dads response , that was the man (what's his name, Charles Barkley or something) and he said it joking because Peter didn't recgonize who he was.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck