SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:19 pm

I'm lost. Where is Madi's dad's response? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by atem Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm lost. Where is Madi's dad's response? TYIA

He laughed. And I would have to, because it was funny and not serious.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:24 pm

I didn't even recognize him. I think he was laughing at Charles Barkley's comment of Peter not knowing who he was. If he agreed with CB or he wasn't happy, I would have expected a quiet reaction IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:08 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I didn't even recognize him. I think he was laughing at Charles Barkley's comment of Peter not knowing who he was. If he agreed with CB or he wasn't happy, I would have expected a quiet reaction IMHO.

Ya I don’t think him laughing indicates anything either way tbh. My dad growing up probably would have laughed if someone said that about one of my boyfriends 😂 it’s just a joke imo.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:17 am

Will we not hear what happened at the WTA taping until tomorrow?

Seems like the show shut down them doing Instagram stories for all of them. Even Kelley.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:21 am

atem wrote:Will we not hear what happened at the WTA taping until tomorrow?

Seems like the show shut down them doing Instagram stories for all of them. Even Kelley.

How do you know they shut Kelly down too? I thought she wasen't invited to the WTA.

Im sure RS will get something from it , he usually has people in the audience that contact him right after. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:26 am

CMIIW contestants don't normally post on SM while they are at the WTA. We might get SM of them partying up afterwards or someone leaking to RS.

I wouldn't think phones are allowed. Maybe someone who's attended can verify that.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:29 am

GuardianAngel wrote:CMIIW contestants don't normally post on SM while they are at the WTA. We might get SM of them partying up afterwards or someone leaking to RS.

I wouldn't think phones are allowed. Maybe someone who's attended can verify that.

There are no leftover stories from even last night. I could have sworn they have never been that strict from obvious people that were cut.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:15 am

GuardianAngel wrote:CMIIW contestants don't normally post on SM while they are at the WTA. We might get SM of them partying up afterwards or someone leaking to RS.

I've attended a few and no phones were allowed in back then. The audience usually get to watch the Episode which in this case will be this coming weeks show that will air Monday and then the contestants come out. When attending ATFR you get to see the final episode and then of course your there for the live ATFR . Interesting and fun especially when your a fan who's watched for years. I've attended 2 WTA and 2 ATFR shows. it was fun .Those were the days. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:34 am

Jolena wrote:
atem wrote:
leavers wrote:“Dump that loser, Madi!”

Note Madi's dad's response...

I thought it was funny!  

I don't think that was Madi's dads response , that was the man (what's his name, Charles Barkley or something) and he said it joking because Peter didn't recgonize who he was.

I meant his response was to laugh, I think he thought it was funny as
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:41 am

Doesn't it seem like they are keeping a VERY tight lid on things?  Don't we have more specifics by now?

Ugh, I am hating how Madi is so forgiving! If he breaks her heart, I really won't tolerate his butt!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:02 am

atem wrote:Doesn't it seem like they are keeping a VERY tight lid on things?  Don't we have more specifics by now?

Ugh, I am hating how Madi is so forgiving!  If he breaks her heart, I really won't tolerate his butt!

IF she forgives him for whatever happened on the show and can move past it then I think they could give the relationship a fair shot dating in the real world. I think the whole process is getting to both of them and neither realized how hard this was going to be especially if genuine feelings were kicking in . jmo All leads say the same thing , that you can't imagine how hard this is (I can imagine it's horrible for the lead to have to continue to lie and lead on the F2 until the very end like this. I still say that if Peter could've walked off with Madison after that first 1 on 1 he would've .jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck